FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Ultimate Cracker Test

ok, this is the ultimate test for all crackers/program analyzers... if you think you can have your way with ciphertext.. well prepare to get powned by this one.. this is a custom algorithm for the most part, no one has ever cracked it or found an inverse algorithm for it.... it's three layers of encryption, made in two different languages, layer 1 + 2 being C++ and 3 being PERL. I made the algorithm and the programs, so sorry kiddies, google cant help you on this one.... well sorta..

here is the biggest hint i can possibly give you... level 1 is encrypted with a rotating matrix + int shifts and level 2 is encrypted with a highsecurity RSA script......

so, now that ive basically told you the workings of the entire programs.... there is one more thing just to aid you along the way....

you will need this number.. its not the cipher.. its sorta like a key... but you prolly would have found it anyways right? it is
Code:
((61*53) , 17)

ok have fun.. here it is..

Code:
 301 3010 2087 329 256 1960 2188 2013 1112
DeFwh
01000101 wrote:

Code:
 301 3010 2087 329 256 1960 2188 2013 1112

Thats it?

Wow thats a pretty short line of code for what your talking about. I could possibly give that to a friend of my for cracking it but wow thats very interesting.

Im intrigued at how small it is its as long as my big finger.
thats because theres not much there... im trying to make this contest at least somewhat possible to complete this year... its short and sweet, the way i look at it... is it could only be two integers strings in length and be just as hard to crack... once there is an inverse algorithm for this, then it could be 1000 strings long, but be deciphered in a minute... its getting that initial breaking of the barrier that takes the time..

oh btw, this is my first encryption attempt.
your right... it does look kinda insignificant.. so i took the liberty of beefing it up a bit, for 1: better protection, 2: it looks a hell of a lot better...

thnx for the tip..

or the exact same thing... but 1: its in base 8, and its not in any standard bitset, except that every 4th set starts with a 0 and 1-3 start with a 1..

10010110110111100001010000010011101010010011000000001111010100010001000110001111101110110001011000

or base16(hex)... in sets of 3 values.

12DBC28271491007A888C7DD458

I think the binary conversion would make the task of just getting the int values increasingly difficult if the cracker couldnt find the algorithm/patter of the bitset lengths.

Pe@cE
anyone????..

any progress?
S3nd K3ys
01000101 wrote:
anyone????..

any progress?

I have a ham sammich...

Sorry, Wink

That's way beyond me, friend. As little as I know, though, it looks like you've done your homework on this one...
Scorpio
S3nd K3ys wrote:
01000101 wrote:
anyone????..

any progress?

I have a ham sammich...

Sorry, Wink

That's way beyond me, friend. As little as I know, though, it looks like you've done your homework on this one...

Dont bother with this

Our s3ndk3ys is always off his rockers, so this is nothing new.
haha, nice.. what a great community this little forum is.. and im happy that you have your ham sammich, i hope it was good.. hmm... sooon i will probably take this offline, because 1: noone has replied about true progress, and 2: i dont wanna keep checking this for the first reason... but im glad that no one cracked, lets me know im headed the right direction..
Thnx Pe@cE
einstein
Quote:
what a great community this little forum is

ummm......LITTLE, did you say??? this forum's not little!!! anyway, its way beyond me!!! and, i wud like a ham sandwich!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DeFwh
einstein wrote:
Quote:

ummm......LITTLE, did you say??? this forum's not little!!! anyway, its way beyond me!!! and, i wud like a ham sandwich!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you dont get what he means hes saying it for a reason. Hes using an understatement to express that its really big. Text is so bland without emotion behind it.
hunnyhiteshseth
einstein wrote:
Quote:

einstein, he is using sarcasm when he says that.