FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stupid Girls - Pink

Soulfire
Has anyone ever watched the video of it? I thought at first "Aw, this is going to be a stupid song..." But for some reason or another, I decided to watch the whole thing - WOW. It was really truthful and relates to life today.

If you want to watch the video, go to http:///www.launch.com and type in "Stupid Girls" in the search box, click on the Watch Video icon.

The song itself isn't the greatest, but the message is really neat and sort of female-empowering.
wumingsden
I totally agree, you don't have to have blonde hair, blue eyes, flat stomach (I think you know who I'm talking about now, especially if you've seen the video) to get people to notice you. You can certainly see that Pink has many dimensions that she can work with.

Has anyone brought the album ? It's superb
jeremoi
I think the message is great but I think that it is ironic that she didn't express herself in a more eloquent way.
If she wanted to be brut and direct well then, you can just disregard my last statement.
Ayame
This is a funny video clip with a lot of cliche and I think she's right.
Especially when she is cleaning the car, you can see that in rap's video clip for example and I think it's really stupid.
I think it's nice she make good songs with a message behind.
bigdan
She's done a fantastic job! Very Happy She got all the cliches of today's Hollywood starlet in one foul swoop Very Happy Well done Pink! Very Happy
m00tmuffin
Aye, I thought the premise of this video was clever and wonder how many girls got miffed after watching this. /grin...but it does speak some truths to how the world is right now, and like Soulfire I at first thought that it was going to be a stupid song...and while it isn't the best song the video/message is cool Smile
todabeat
Alicia (Pink) is a very smart woman, I can only wish that all these girls that try to be Paris, or Jessica Simpson; reach this messege. She has been putting it out there since her first album.

I think it's funny how women say that it's Men who degrade them, but they do it to themselves more often that man do
CrookedBlaze
I like her because she speaks her mind. I think its GREAT! that someone would come out very publicly and make fun of that.

Living very close to L.A, the girls down here realllllly feel the Hollywood skinny pressure. I think that it's disgusting when your so skinny you totally loose your body shape.

I love Pink.
m_furquan36
Soulfire wrote:
Has anyone ever watched the video of it? I thought at first "Aw, this is going to be a stupid song..." But for some reason or another, I decided to watch the whole thing - WOW. It was really truthful and relates to life today.

If you want to watch the video, go to http:///www.launch.com and type in "Stupid Girls" in the search box, click on the Watch Video icon.

The song itself isn't the greatest, but the message is really neat and sort of female-empowering.

i might not be a girl... but im sure all stupid girls out there now realize what theyve put themselves into... i mean i love her new album, and actual depiction of music videos... my favorite line from th song is:

"What happened to the deram of a Girl President, shes dancing in a video next to 50 cent!"

It hilarious, howd she come up with that stuff!!! Laughing
Falstaff
It was cool !
afracsass
I like pink music!
pink rocks!
tanzali2u
wow great for girl out there hehehe ...
meet in rio
Nice stuff.

I'd rather my little sister was singing along to this than 'Candy Shop' or something.