FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bug?

Hogwarts
randyttp
---
PICGOESHERE
---
-89.54 Points
61.46 FRIH$
[ Donate ]
(Copy and pasted side bar info thing)

Could anybody tell me how somebody manages to get -89.54 points? Shouldn't hosting be cancelled at like... -10?
Bondings
The hosting is cancelled manually and the points are only an indicator.

More precisely, I don't have enough time at the moment. Wink
DeFwh
Bondings wrote:

See you just wasted Bondings precious time to answer a post about deleting people you dont even know.

Also its like driving you may not see the light at the end of the tunnel but you know the driver does, so basically all you can do is wait and see if its the end of a tunnel or the headlights of an oncoming train.

~DeFwh

"Akeelah and the Bee" for Best Spelling of the Year movier(rather of the decade)
wumingsden
DeFwh wrote:
Bondings wrote:

See you just wasted Bondings precious time to answer a post about deleting people you dont even know.

Also its like driving you may not see the light at the end of the tunnel but you know the driver does, so basically all you can do is wait and see if its the end of a tunnel or the headlights of an oncoming train.

~DeFwh

"Akeelah and the Bee" for Best Spelling of the Year movier(rather of the decade)

See you just wasted my precious time as now I have to -lock- this topic to try and stop more spam flooding in Very Happy

Quote:

?????