FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aquaman

sonicj
I grew up reading comic books, so the recent surge of movies and series about comic characters is wonderful to see. We didn't have all the other entertainment options like game systems or computers. The first game system I remember seeing was an Atari at a Sears store for over $100. There was no getting that for me, although my cousin got it and we played pong Very Happy (see how old i am now?) Our biggest form of entertainment was neighborhood sports, bike riding, rock throwing, board games and my favorite: comic books. I paid 20 cents back then....what are they now? like 3 or 4 dollars? sheesh

Anyway I digress. Anyone have any info on the new Aquaman series that is somewhat a spin off from smallville?(which is my all time favorite series btw)
mrblah
[quote="sonicj"]

Anyway I digress. Anyone have any info on the new Aquaman series that is somewhat a spin off from smallville?(which is my all time favorite series btw)[/quote

I saw a article about The Network upgronts for next season and CW didn't have Aquaman as part of it's lineup. Hopefully they are saving it for a surprise or maybe a mid season replacement show.
sonicj
That is really disappointing. You would think that with the success of Smallville they would not hesitate to go ahead with it. Guess we have to wait as usual. Thanks for the reply.