FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why are you leaving n0obie4life?

erlendhg
I have been abroad for five days, and now that I get back I hear that you are leaving n0ob, but I can't find any topic on the forum where you tell why you are leaving.

Why are you leaving Frihost, n0obie4life?
nam_siddharth
Actually, all topics asking, why n4l is leaving is deleted, with some strange reasons.
n0obie4life
because the staff here is trying to get rid of me. They think all topics related to me are spam.
Tumbleweed
n0obie4life wrote:
because the staff here is trying to get rid of me. They think all topics related to me are spam.

.......are you Evil N4L ?..........or maybe have an Evil twin
Bondings
n0obie4life didn't quit Frihost as he's obviously still posting here. He just quit his moderator position due to disagreements with other moderators and members, disagreements with our policy/rules and due to personal reasons(like just not wanting to be a moderator anymore). And it was completely his own decision.

We removed some threads about this because we believe most of this should be kept completely private. Also because some of the posts were not appropriate or even insulting.
joxang
Heh, I love that wikipedia link.

It sounds like quite a saga...maybe one day noobie, you can publish your frihost memoirs when all the fuss has died down.
SpellcasterDX
I'm sorry to hear you quit your mod position. You seemed like a good, helpful, understanding mod. At least you're not permanently leaving Frihost. So, we can still talk, right?
selim06
Bondings wrote:
n0obie4life didn't quit Frihost as he's obviously still posting here. He just quit his moderator position due to disagreements with other moderators and members, disagreements with our policy/rules and due to personal reasons(like just not wanting to be a moderator anymore). And it was completely his own decision.

We removed some threads about this because we believe most of this should be kept completely private. Also because some of the posts were not appropriate or even insulting.

It's really good to heard that.I wondered about that he just quit but why he is posting but it solved all problems...It's your choice Noob4life but i think you were a wonderful mod anyway...
Zyrobot
Nobiie is very good man. Help all people i think littlie retired.
Tumbleweed
Sounds like someone threw thereself on the sword for the common good
so it must be the twin Angel
[FuN]goku
heh ive been wondering why it said retired moderator :/
Blaster
Well the rank was origanly retired moderator. If you look at what dragonflame did you would see that.

Quote:

So as you can see retired moderator not admin.

Anyhow back on subject i am sad he left. But once he did i felt like i started talking to him more. Very Happy
Daniel15
n0obie4life.... leaving?! Boo hoo! Brick wall Shocked Sad

again?
coolclay
Maybe I am missing something here but WHO CARES! If someone whats to go and do something else, or whatever it is not the worlds business it is private, people care about other peoples business way to much IMHO. I think the reason is because some peoples lives are so dull and boring that they have nothing better to do then worry about some mod on a forum, get a life people and mind your own d*mn business.
rightclickscott
coolclay wrote:
Maybe I am missing something here but WHO CARES! If someone whats to go and do something else, or whatever it is not the worlds business it is private, people care about other peoples business way to much IMHO. I think the reason is because some peoples lives are so dull and boring that they have nothing better to do then worry about some mod on a forum, get a life people and mind your own d*mn business.

The thing is that N4L was great moderator, and I think more than just a moderator to all of us. I didn't know him that well, but I have respect for him, since keeping this place in line is a big job, and he did it very well. People liked N4L, but people didn't like him either, and because of so many disputes, I guess he just got do tired of it, and quit. I would do the same thing, in fact, I did do the same thing when I was moderating my first ever forum. Some guy flamed me in every single thread, so I just dropped the forum all together, and moved to Inksandwich. But, this isn't my story, just sharing my past experiences.

Also, if there is an Autobot and Decepticon founder title, how come Bondings is a house?
erlendhg
I think it΄s bad that you're leaving your moderator position, no0bie4life. I have always thought that you was the best moderator. I am not quite sure why... Maybe because you are so active on the forum, and answer a lot questions... Or that you are quite funny Razz

Anyway...

I'm glad you don't leave Frihost for good!
Mr Smith
I really do find it harsh of why and how he is retiring, but who really cares? Literally, he has left, we cannot do anything about it.

I do care... but its just life, nothing lasts forever =\
Blaster
daniel15 wrote:

again?

Sadly the again part is true..... I hope he at least stays around for now. Other wise the forums would just....die.
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:
daniel15 wrote:

again?

Sadly the again part is true..... I hope he at least stays around for now. Other wise the forums would just....die.

Nah, I'm sure it won't.

I'm just busy playing around with this new-post-to-host-host I've found. At least I've still got my website(s) on Frihost still Wink.
tribe
So Long noobie.. A lot of my political threads and poll threads have been deleted on here, but hell, The last thing I want to do is get myself in trouble.

Sorry noob---wish it would've worked out better for you.
n0obie4life
tribe wrote:
So Long noobie.. A lot of my political threads and poll threads have been deleted on here, but hell, The last thing I want to do is get myself in trouble.

I wasn't the one who removed them. Neither do I think they should be removed.
Mamsaac
I just left a forum. It was really hard since I had a big addiction to it (which is why I left: I don't like addictions. I'd been there for 3 years) and I come and someone leaves? DAMN NOSTALGIA *goes emo*
hack_man_
Bondings wrote:
He just quit his moderator position due to disagreements with other moderators and members, disagreements with our policy/rules. And it was completely his own decision.

Wikipedia wrote:
occurs when an organization forces a person to vanish from public view, either by murder or by simple sequestration. The victim is first kidnapped, then illegally detained in concentration camps, often tortured, and finally executed and its corpse hidden.

You killed no0bie!!!
Bondings wrote:
...policy/rules. And it was...

[joke]Can I get 5 FRIH$ for that spelling mistake?[/joke]

joxang wrote:
It sounds like quite a saga...maybe one day noobie, you can publish your frihost memoirs when all the fuss has died down.

He He! I see a Featured Discussion: no0bie4life Spills Beans!
n0obie4life
lol. I can never do what joxang said.

At least not on the forums. The dumb staff here will just trash it as usual, everything I post is trashed, nearly everything.
joxang
Yikes :S.

Well, I'm really sorry to hear that. It sounds like a [censored] censorship issue...but better not talk about it. Or else Sad.
James007
Enough noob.
-close-