FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wanna help IFA with their website?

Commando_Sondre
Hi, I'm not sure if you know what IFA is, but for around three years ago, they where a huge community with around 6000 users online at almost everytime at the day. But their entire website crashed and they didn't have a backup (don't ask me why. I'm just trying to help them. I didn't work for them before).

But now they are building up their website. But it is only one programmer, so it doesn't go that fast. For the moment, they are planing that their website will be up in February/March 2007.

So if there are any programmer (PHP, CSS, HTML etc) or graphic designers here, please take contact with me in this tread, Xfire (youaremyenemy) or MSN (nilsen.sondre@gmail.com).

Regards
Sondre
wumingsden
Commando_Sondre wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure if you know what IFA is, but for around three years ago, they where a huge community with around 6000 users online at almost everytime at the day. But their entire website crashed and they didn't have a backup (don't ask me why. I'm just trying to help them. I didn't work for them before).

But now they are building up their website. But it is only one programmer, so it doesn't go that fast. For the moment, they are planing that their website will be up in February/March 2007.

So if there are any programmer (PHP, CSS, HTML etc) or graphic designers here, please take contact with me in this tread, Xfire (youaremyenemy) or MSN (nilsen.sondre@gmail.com).

Regards
Sondre

What is/are IFA about exactly, what kind of community is it ? A Gaming Community ?
Commando_Sondre
IFA was/is a portal for youth peoples... Here is the webpage for the moment. You can see that it is a lot of work to do. So if you or anyone else (who can PHP, CSS, HTML og graphic design could help) could help us, we are going on a better way!
Commando_Sondre
*bump*
Are there no-one that wanna help?
wumingsden
I really want to help but I am extremely busy, is there anything really small that I could do (note that I am not very good designing stuff).
Simulator
I'll talk to you on MSN sometime about it
Commando_Sondre
wumingsden wrote:
I really want to help but I am extremely busy, is there anything really small that I could do (note that I am not very good designing stuff).
Sorry for my away-time. Exams Crying or Very sad Hmm, dunno. I'll send you a PM about this.