FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Dog - Not just a dog, a Holly Dog!

LostOverThere
Hello all,
My Dog's name is Holly, and she's 5 years old, we got her from the RSPCA (Google it), here's some photo's of her:

Looking where

Awww! Sleep time

Big. Wet. Nose

There 'ya go for now!
Hogwarts
Nice dog. Seems it likes to lay around lots. What breed is it? Also, can you include more info about it Smile (E.g. write a full autobiography. Seriously. (Actually I'm only joking.. But please include more info Cool )
killerdevil
owwww.very nice dog.i love dogs,they're very friendly.
LostOverThere
Thanks.

Shes a Foxy Cross (Shes got about 4 types of dog breeds in her...I cant remember all of them).

I'm sure you've all heard of the RSPCA?
I remember, when we got her, we went out the back, she had a cold, and she just layed down almost like "Rub My tummy", just by doing that we couyld see she was a lovely dog. Smile
paul_indo
Nice dog.
There's no animal as nice as a dog for a pet. Very faithful and intelligent too.
DawningLight
I think she looks lovely.

We have a rescue dog too. Our is a Border Collie/Labrador cross.
Very loving but totally stupid.

How old was Holly when you got her? Did she settle in easily or did you have teething troubles?

Is she your only pet?
LostOverThere
We got Holly when she was 6 months, we had teething troubles.

I also have a Blue Tounge Lizard.
yenbin
LostOverThere wrote:
Hello all,
My Dog's name is Holly, and she's 5 years old, we got her from the RSPCA (Google it), here's some photo's of her:

Looking where

Awww! Sleep time

Big. Wet. Nose

There 'ya go for now!

haha............
really a holly dog!
Deviatorz
lol, very cute dog. Looks kinda old to me though, but it could be just me. Wish I had a dog. If I do get one, it's going to be a german shepard, lol. But yes, very cute and lovely dog.
sbx_master
Can you show more her photos?
She is very very cute.
Tatsumaru
Awesome dog, I like the fur colors Smile

Dogs are pretty cool, my dad doesn't want anything that's able to run through the house though... that's why we have a guinea pig Laughing
Digigame
LostOverThere wrote:
Hello all,

Looking where

Awww! Sleep time

Big. Wet. Nose

There 'ya go for now!

I LOVEDOGS!
Digigame
LostOverThere wrote:
Hello all,

Looking where

Awww! Sleep time

Big. Wet. Nose

There 'ya go for now!

I LOVEDOGS! THEY ARE VERY FUN AND ENERJETIC I FOUND MY DOG IN A DUMPSTER SOMEONE LETERALLY PUT HIM IN A DUMPSTER!
g_unit90
very pretty dog
sugarbox
Love dogs too
Your dog is so cute Laughing
triggerhappy
aww thats a cute doggie, i like one with the nose sticking on the camara or really close to camera it was cute so i would say you got a really good dog i say keep it safe sorry if thats annoying but an animal just died infront of me 10 minutes