FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A frihoster or better fourm

TeenZine
I am tired of seeing and ignooring topics that are against the rules (newbies) so can we please have a general chat fourm for frihosters and better in adittion to the fourm for every one dose any one agree ?
n0obie4life
This is absoulte discrimination against new Frihosters.

What makes you think that new members are not Frihosters? They aren't entitled to questions?

They are new members, just like all of us were once before. Of course, they may make mistakes, and if they ever do spam, I know they will be banned.
Scorpio
When you, teenzine, learn to spell properly and also to punctuate properly, without blaming your accursed keyboard for it, then the world will change. Evil or Very Mad

Also, I did not comprehend the meaning of the crappy sentence you wrote above.

Since you are suggesting why dont you put it in a way so that every human on this forum can understand
Blaster
Yea we were all n0obies at one time. They learn once they get a warning. The best thing you can do about it is not encouge it.
Tumbleweed
I'm a reasonably new member........and yes who doe'snt make mistakes....I know I did with my first ever post Embarassed .... but like its been said you soon learn........and if you dont.......well your probably as thick as two short planks and will only waste your most graciously given free space.
Animal
TeenZine wrote:
I am tired of seeing and ignooring topics that are against the rules (newbies) so can we please have a general chat fourm for frihosters and better in adittion to the fourm for every one dose any one agree ?

Silly suggestion. And it won't happen.

-close-