FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If I stop talking to a girl....

truhill7
If I stop talking to a girl, why does she get so sour? I mean she ddin't seem so interested in me anyway. Any thoughts? Mad
PoetsIncorporated
It's possible that she was interested in you. It's also possible that she valued you as a friend and can't understand why you didn't value her the same way. It's hard to tell without much detail. If she took it to mean you want nothing to do with her, she probably thinks you dislike her, and that's not a good feeling coming from someone you thought of as a friend. Personally, I just don't bother with people who stop talking to me, but I have been hurt when a close friend acted that way. Hope that helps!
wowz
maybe she was avoiding you because she was interested
girls are weird
it doesn't make sense
but it could be true

best thing to do is ask. no harm in asking. if everyone said what was on their minds, we wouldn't have these awkward situations. they suck.

just because someone doesn't act interested, doesn't mean they aren't... sometimes they do that because they think you aren't interested.. sometimes they do it because they are afraid to tell you, or afraid of what you would say/do

my advice to anyone who isn't sure about anything at any time.. is ask.
Citizen Kane
wowz wrote:
maybe she was avoiding you because she was interested
girls are weird
it doesn't make sense
but it could be true

best thing to do is ask. no harm in asking. if everyone said what was on their minds, we wouldn't have these awkward situations. they suck.

just because someone doesn't act interested, doesn't mean they aren't... sometimes they do that because they think you aren't interested.. sometimes they do it because they are afraid to tell you, or afraid of what you would say/do

my advice to anyone who isn't sure about anything at any time.. is ask.

I agree. Sometimes the way people feel and act could be the total opposite, for any weird reason. Seems that people don't talk as much as they should, or should COMMUNICATE more often and in a better way.

I wonder: why did you stop talking to her in the first place? Is it because after finding out she wasn't interested it didn't seem like talking to her had any use? Or did you just not care for her anymore? or didn't see her for a long time?
Devang
wht girl u talking abt? u didnt mention exactly whether it happened just once or it happens more than once with you?

if it happened once, chances are, she might be interested in you. and if it happens on regular basis, you gotta first tell tht in more details.
carolinehjkim
Some girls are more timorous and prudent than you think.
Some girls may think you don't like her or you are not interested in her and even if she had no interest in you, the fact tha you were not interested in may make the girl very angry and sad.
Just be nice to girls and act friendly to them. Whoever you are, you will always be welcomed.
ashok
ask buddy, ask her and make it clear, for both of you. It's the best way Wink
frozenhead
Well, girls get moody for most of the times! So you have no choice but to go along with them..

It will take more than a man to understand them..

Good luck.. Wink
Devang
frozenhead wrote:
Well, girls get moody for most of the times! So you have no choice but to go along with them..

It will take more than a man to understand them..

Good luck.. Wink

Well said,dude! Wink