FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tradutor

marques1975
This is my website:

http://www.tradutor.web.pt

I´m working in a new one, could you give me some ideas?

Óscar
bjwok
nice graphical element on the first page, layout seems a little 'spaced' out on the following pages in my opinion, but otherwise it looks good.
marques1975
This was the third webpage that i did. It´s not so nice as the new one i´m working on Very Happy It should be already done, but i have a lot of work to do at this moment, and i didn´t dedicate enough time restyling it yet.

"um" in Portuguese means "one" or "a".

Thank you for your message,

Oscar
bjwok
thanks for that champ.

"um" here in australia means something entirely different: http://www.umness.com/
khairulsyahir
urm... i don't like to say this, but your website seems to be out of place. I'm using firefox by the way. Perhaps it's okay with Internet Explorer.

Okay, first if you ever consider of reconstructing your website, do not use tables!! they sucks, you know, take up space and hard to set the layout right and lots of hassles. Use CSS instead, it's real good, easy modification, works more like how you want it to work, and less space. Seriously, it's way less space is used than tables.

Perhaps there isn't enough content kut. try to add up a bit more. Don't let it look empty.

oh, by the wat, um here in Malaysia doesn't mean anything. No such word.
bnbrown
Too much of whitespaces for your design. Idea