FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Explain your current avatar!

Citizen Kane
I recently got a compliment about my avatar, Mad Daffy Duck. I think he epitomizes what I am about: an egocentric but helpfull and selfaware figure who is not afraid to defend himself from all sorts of threats (even governmental) and is selfconfident enough to stick up a finger and say to all his enemys: "Put this in a place where the sun don't shine! (with a big smile to his friends and familie, because he really likes 'em.). Daffy's also a figure who can also make other people laugh with his stupidities and can make people feel better. I can really relate to that.

Please, share your story on what kind of avatar you have and why you use it

(you just like the drawing or is there any other reason behind it...).
hlavco
It's a Pichu, because I like Pichus.

It has a Super Smash Bros outfit on, because I'm pumped for Brawl to come out.
Miniwood
This is Servalan from the late seventies/early eighties TV series Blake's Seven. She was the head of the evil Federation and she was a very camp baddie.

None of the characters in the series were particularly honourable or likeable and this reflected the sort of punk fatalist feel of the times. I was 12 when the series started and it felt like the first 'adult' TV show I understood and appreciated. I've watched it ever since.
Hobbit
Mine is simply ironic. Gummy bears (sweet and cute) KILLING another.
mathechew
mmmmm..... pizza.

I got it in another forum, before I had Flash 8 Pro, someone asked if anyone wanted an avatar, and I said I wanted a pizza one. He made it for me, so I got it.

I love pizza... burgers are better though.

Oh, that reminds me... I've gotta go take the pizza out of the oven LOL. no seriously though. I smell burning...
CrimsonStrange
Thanks for the invite, Citizen Kane. Smile

Well, I'm a big Looney Tunes fan, and I guess I've always related to Foghorn Leghorn because of the Southern accent/sayings/values that character was known for.

As for the saying on my icon, not only was it a line from one of his cartoon shorts, "The Foghorn Leghorn", but I find myself constantly wondering the same thing: What's it all about? LoL
rightclickscott
Ho shit, it's Hlavco. How ya doin'?

Mine is my picture, because in a place where there is a huge number of people, I like to show people my face, because I can 3 dimensional that way. Also, so girls said that I look like that guy from My Chemical Romance, and that it was sexy, even though I have this big dislike for Emo as the kids call it.
hlavco
Oh crap, he's tracked me down!

In the interest of staying on topic, I'll stop talking now. I already described my avatar.
TeenZine
I like dds they have done alot off cool stuf i can't do for my website. Like the intro ( not up yet) the new website ( not up yet ) but they do it nice and quick they are veary good at what they do. I realy am glad with the sevise and i use them for all my graffical needs. Check there rates out @http://www.defection.frih.net/rates/There defiently the cheepest on frihost in adittion to there great staff!
Scorpio
Hobbit wrote:

Oh! Damn! I thought your avatar had a bunch of individual flowers./
Embarassed

Guess I did not notice
n0obie4life
Vrythramax paid me lots of FRIH$ to have an avatar that praises him Very Happy.

Well, it lasts 1 month only.
Providence
I was just looking around Google, searched for avatar and the one i have croped up, so i thought meh why not. Looks stupid. Goes well with me Wink
Idoru
n0obie4life wrote:
Vrythramax paid me lots of FRIH$ to have an avatar that praises him Very Happy.

Well, it lasts 1 month only.

lol!

That's a laugh Laughing

Mine is one of the cats living with us. His name is Kong (Yup, that's after king kong)
and he's huge! A loving and calm guy, bah, crap, I can't describe him,
ya got to know him, and you'll have to settle with the pic Confused

Anyhow, as you can see he have different colors on his eyes. And he's white.
And I love that pic.
Andrew426
Well I was reading this topic and I thought "I need an avitar" so I busted out photopaint and made one.
I had just been looking at a pic of a red and black '71 gtx, so I was in a red/black mood.
I Have un unnatural obcession with MoPars, so I decided to include that.
And the name "Andrew426" Is white because I thought it created a good contrast with the black.

(When I made it it was 140 pixels wide, and it looked much better)
erlendhg
I have a laptop as my avatar, because I am a computer geek and like computers Razz

Oh, and all other geeks, check out http://www.thinkgeek.com.

That site RULES!!!

(Read about geeks at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek
and
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Geek)
LostOverThere
Well mines a duck (AKA: Super ugly ruber Duck, Or LostOverThere). Pretty much the very firsted forum I ever went on, I used that for no reason at all.

And i've stuck with it, its kinda people see that duck, you better believe it...i'm here! Smile
Alegis
I love the Dilbert comics, and the TV series I own on DVD. Dogbert is an awesome character, screencap'd this avatar from one of the DVDs.

Especially those that were in my WoW guild will think it fits me Razz
rightclickscott
hlavco wrote:

I've been here longer than you, thus the 1000 frih$s under my avatar.
tidruG
I've changed avatars quite a bit over the past few months. I never stick with one avatar. Currently, though, my avatar is a reallly good little graphic of the globe with the words "Free Your Mind" written on it. I was searching for a nice image with these words on it, and this one seemed perfect... the colour combination is really cool, IMO... the green, the light blue, and the purple-blue... it looks fresh, like iced water...

"Free Your Mind" is kinda like my rule of living. Anything is possible, and co-existence is possible if you free your mind to other ideas, other customs, other people. Knowledge spreads only if you free your mind, instead of entrapping it within the limits of what you have been brought up to believe.
selim06
My Avatar is may be a nationalist one...The picture is about Turkey's founder: M.Kemal ATATÜRK and he was a hero who could win the wars for fredom against Greece,France,UK,Armenians after World War I...So i think he deserved the most important place in our hearts...I have response him so i choosed his photo as avatar...
rfwrangler
I developed this graphic originally for an ad campaign comparing dial-up to broadband for a Business that I am starting. You can grow old waiting on files to download w/ dial-up and this guy must have been downloading the latest windows updates.

I liked the graphic and it is the way I feel after a long session of research or coding. That why I use mine.
SpellcasterDX
Mine is just an icon I use in a DiscoBoards forum. It merely reflects my username. SpellcasterDX
So, it matches my identity and whatnot. It's also a pretty cute anime girl. lol
Code of Ruin
I was looking for a good avatar matching me but never really found one. The my friend dug up this one as a joke and said it matches my character perfectly. I just took the avatar and uploaded. I think the monster looks kinda nice and maybe it really does reflect something of my personality. Rolling Eyes
withaar
For reasons that will remain unnamed here, I made a matrix rooster out of fimo. It has a rare-earth magnet stuck to the back so it doubles as a fridge magnet. Standing next to him is super rooster - you can just see his cape.
SilverDogg
Providence wrote:
I was just looking around Google, searched for avatar and the one i have croped up, so i thought meh why not. Looks stupid. Goes well with me Wink

if im not mistaken, that is commander keen ;D. he is not stupid! =O ;P

mine is one of those damn small ducks, or rather... DUN DUN DUN, one of the beaglebrothers turned into one of them. and he looks totally ghei in that one aswell, so i thought i MUST have it =D. i have a couple of other nice pics from donald duck comics ;D. don rosa ftw! (don rosa did this one btw)
Miniwood
SilverDogg wrote:
Providence wrote:

if im not mistaken, that is commander keen ;D. he is not stupid! =O ;P

Yeah, that's Commander Keen. The lead character in an early platform game made by ID software, the people who made the Doom and Quake games. Commander Keen was pretty revolutionary for it's time. 16 colours and very smooth movement. I think you can still buy the game from ID on their website.
pawelsz
I made my avatar in Macromedia Fireworks about a month ago. It uses blue colour because I like it. There is my name on it and a artwork from the witcher game (exactly it is a monster Razz).
quixotic
Mine is Sailor Neptune with the word "Vanity" in pink, because I'm absolutely in LOVE with Sailor Neptune, and I'm also incredibly vain.

And... I haven't posted in so long I had to check my profile to actually remember what avatar I'm using. Embarassed
Donutey
palm tree, smudged to extinction in the gimp.
S3nd K3ys
Citizen Kane wrote:

My avatar = banned. Sad
Bondings
S3nd K3ys wrote:
My avatar = banned. Sad

So why don't you use the Barcadi one?

(from google images Wink )
brazzle
My avatar is simply funny ^^

I saw this one on the web one day as i was looking for some code examples to help me with a very frustrating java project.. well, i thought it fit ^^
Jim_the_cat
my avatar: Leo from VGcats, he's so cool!
Helios
It's one of the default MSN avatars - modified Wink
mtorregiani
My avatar is from a painting of Edvard Münch, ''The Scream''
IceCreamTruck
Alegis wrote:
I love the Dilbert comics, and the TV series I own on DVD. Dogbert is an awesome character, screencap'd this avatar from one of the DVDs.

Especially those that were in my WoW guild will think it fits me Razz

Ok, if I have to explain this one...Out! I say, Out! Laughing

BTW, gummie bears killing eachother is super sweet.

I also like Edvard Munch, The Scream. I've always liked that painting, but I did see it in some mainstream advertizement for a magazine not to long ago, and I was seriously upset. Artists with a death wish, and Willie Nelson because of a tax audit are the only things you should see in advertizements.
Soulfire
Mine goes relatively unexplained - Jesus is important to me.
clownFart
mine is a pic of my favorite gun called a desert eagle aka a deagle.

this so so popular because of its large calibeber.

here is the 50 ae compaired to a 9mm
hlavco
rightclickscott wrote:
hlavco wrote:

Well, yeah, but you tracked me down to THIS THREAD, did you not? Razz
lSaKenl
Mine is simply, i guess most people have heard of linux, i just love linux and like its pet called tux, there're several versions of tux, i think mine just look like sarcastic ^^
photon
well, what can i say? i was feeling too bored to study the day before my exam! was sitting in front of my comp with nothing to do Wink so i tried making a avtar in photoshop (which im not good at) . so the next best thing to do was to draw it myself. so took out a pen, and drew that face on my thumb Smile then took a snap of it using my digicam, made a few changes in photoshop, and now its my avtar Smile
7Pound7
brazzle wrote:
My avatar is simply funny ^^

I saw this one on the web one day as i was looking for some code examples to help me with a very frustrating java project.. well, i thought it fit ^^

Hell yeah I like that one too, feel often like it.

Well mine is pretty obvious,

7Pound7
Citizen Kane
rfwrangler wrote:
I developed this graphic originally for an ad campaign comparing dial-up to broadband for a Business that I am starting. You can grow old waiting on files to download w/ dial-up and this guy must have been downloading the latest windows updates.

I liked the graphic and it is the way I feel after a long session of research or coding. That why I use mine.

rfwrangler, I too like the graphics, but if THAT is how you feel after a long session of coding, gee... never thought coding could KILL a man...

but: cool graph indeed!
mtx
My avatar is called Fallen Angel. I like it because it is real pice of art. Hell.. inside angel with lovely wings, blind, feeling pain.. This is born of the devil...
hack_man_
I have this accie cuz I like FriHost and it made a difficult job very simple!
bigdan
My avatar is of Stewie from Family Guy....he is so friggin hilarious! Very Happy
curnow
i dont have anavatarfor this forum because ive not yet found something to express verytime i say something... on this particular forum.
rightclickscott
hlavco wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
hlavco wrote:

Well, yeah, but you tracked me down to THIS THREAD, did you not? Razz

Come ot think of it...

Yeah, I think the only reason I posted in this thread was because, at the time, yours was the latest post.
paul_indo
I made my avatar from a photo of an Indonesian traditional mask.
I have been living in Indonesia for a few years now so I wanted something which reflects the local culture.

I like the coloures and the look of it too. I have been using it since I came on frihost.
risuarez
Mine simply put is a very well mix of my two great passions, Economic sciences and Computer sciences. Needs no further explanation.
Dark_Jedi06
Lieutenant Hawkwye from Full Metal Alchemist...

Just because the show rocks. Very Happy
butterflyfields
First of all I hope my avatar looks right cause I rezise it and well, yeah. Well my avatar is a butterfly and is part of my butterfly fields avatar for my website that Im going to have, ---still in the process. The website will be about butterflies, music, me, and well other stuff. I love butterflies forst of all, and I made up this saying, think it is my signature but ok here it is. "Life is like a butterfly, always trying to fly away." Meaning that you have always a butterfly (soul) around you, and when it fly aways it means that death is upon you. Pretty deep I think, but that is jsut me. I also have a butterfly becuase I like pink and black and becuase it represents alot about me. Im sociable, talkative, and funny. Don;t know how it realtes to a butterfly but for me it jsut does. Hopefully everyone will be a ble to see my website, and hopefully everyone likes it. Very Happy
SFMeatwad
Heheheh.

I think if it shows, because I recently placed mine into my avatar slot, that it's a person making himself into a fireball.

I'm a pyromaniac, yes I have been officialized; however, I'm not that mentally challenged or retarded to dump a half of gallon of gasoline (Unleaded) onto my head and set it aflame.

Instead, I would make a flame thrower, a potato gun, and a mini-flame thrower.

Flame Thrower: Supersoaker, tissue, and gasoline.;
Potato Gun: P.V.C. piping, water nozzle, P.V.C. air switch, aiming cue.
Mini-Flame Thrower: Hair spray, body spray (anything Aerosol), lighter, gloves.
mathiaus
A while ago I found a short photoshop tutorial for a matching sig and avatar. This is how my avatar came out and my sig was alright as well but thats been replaced a long time ago.
Hopefully I'll be able to change it to something that represents me a bit more soon Smile

EDIT: Found the sig, i turned out better than the avatar
lurch003
ok, i've tried designing my own avatar but lets just say my skills are very limited.

Any of you guys recommend a website to download from or a grafix prog thats easy enough to use by importing??

Thanks
ehecatl
My avatar is just me from prom ^_^
jabapyth
mine is just an animated gif i found, thought was cool, and blew up 4 of 5 times the original size
rightclickscott
For those of you who care, I have nice little back story behind the picture that is my avatar. It was on a day when I just decided "hey, why don't I go to the mall today?" So, I got one of my friends, Ashley, and we went, because I don't like going anywhere alone. While at the mall, we stole a vibrator and some handcuffs, making things very kinky. That picture was originally upside-down, but I liked how it looked right side-up, even though I hate that picture all together. I prefer the one where I'm flipping everyone off, but that's a story for a different time.
{name here}
<- Calvin and hobbes. I used it because it describes how I can't stay stationary on the computer - I'm always moving the mouse or something, and it goes well with my "mysterious person" theme in these forums.
LA Ridge
I am always interested in the meaning behind the artwork that people choose.

My avatar is about reaching out and how we all need help sometimes getting things done. I used to think I was an island unto myself, and much of the time I am, but over the last couple of years I have really tried harder to"reach out" so this is what it means.
exarkun
I am a Lord of the Ring Lover, so my sig is a cool looking balrog which appears in the movie.
a.Bird
I love to skate.
mceejaydee
NO ALIENS! An avatar was supposed to be for wasting bandwidth or something for Frihost, thanks to n00bie4life.
Soltair
My avatar is the best image I've found of a mythical D&D character I created for gaming purposes. Of course, it has been modified slightly, but it fits quite well the character. Soltair be his name, just like my nickname. He would always wear a large hooded black cloak, black leather armor and an heavy battle axe. None can see his face... That's it for Soltair.
bogger
My avatar is of bogs, my nick name, for my nickname. and then there's a wave in the background, which i think looks cool, of course, after making it, people started interpreting it as a toilet :S
valkyrie-heavens
<-- Cedric. I was just so obsessed with this movie when it came out, and I thought cedric was the best part of the movie. Hes so hot. And what do they do, they go and kill him off.
Helios
RGB.

Look at my annoying avatar Very Happy
karysky
My avatar is simply Christoph Doom Schneider, the drummer of the band Rammstein.

They're the band that made me discover GOOD music, and that's why I like to put a little bit of them all over the internet where I right stuff. Plus, they were the band that triggered my passion for german culture and language.

My signature is a link to my website, on which I put Rammstein stuff I've done, like drawings and music videos.
Jack_Hammer
Erms it's my avvy?, it has my name on and everything!, The not quite almighty N0obie made it for me, for which I thank him.
Wink
wapkralj
i don't have one,why?because i most of my tim on wap forums,there are users by mobile,and i don't use them there so i didn't find any other avatar....anybody known some good? Very Happy
chargoyle
Mine is all because of shameless website promotion. Yay!
pokethamage
Mine is me a while ago on maple story as a lv 22 mage. Now i'm lv 31. I guess i have to make a new one soon eh? OH btw same goes for my siggy.
Ray Salamon
A character from an online game I play... www.kingdomofloathing.com
If you never played it, I suggest you do... quite a funny game, as it pokes fun at most real-life games, and just all around funny things.
Seriously, try it out. If you do, send a message to 'Eulogy' and you'll get a package Very Happy.

-Ray
Dragate
My avatar is just a simple picture of Sesshaumaru, a character from the anime, Inuyasha. I myself don't the show that much, but the art is pretty good. As in... Really good! Very Happy It's not that bad of a show and I recomend it to people, it's on YTV (for canada) at 9:00 pm Easter Time

This is a picture of Inuyasha I found some long time ago and edited it so little bit, but can't find it anywhere anymore...

*sigh* I actually sort of miss that show... It has 4 movies now and it's so long... The fighting.... Is not that good seeing as it's is mainly just blakness with light streaks as sword slashes and such...
Marston
My avatar is possibly the best Misfits album ever released.

EVER.
Hogwarts
You might want to fix up the title. "Eplain your current avatar". (Under Featured Discussions, not the actual thread's title)

Mine's pacman. Pacman is pacman, what more is there to say? Also, I thought it would be origional to have pacman eating my name in the sig. Then I thought that my other avatar was far too animated, so I just changed it to simple old Pacman.
saurabh.sauron
mine is the LOTR villain Sauron, coz my name sounds like Sauron. everyone started calling me Sauron and then even I called myself Sauron. i took a fancy to this eye and use this avatar on every forum i am a member of, even in gmail chat. Laughing
dwcnps
My avatar is mainly the firefox logo with a cross on it. I called it I hate FireFox.GIF. You should se someone with the avatar of this guy hugging firefox and pushing away internet explorer, man if you hate internet explorer I hate FireFox Arrow Arrow Arrow
PatTheGreat42
If I have the avatar I think I have, my story is really quite simple. I ran across this avatar maker one day, where you could select all sorts of things that "define" you and slap 'em together into a simgle pic. When I did it, it was stupid enough to be cool.
ltbennett
my avartar was made my me in about 5 mins i dont like chavs so i desided to make an anti chav army or (R.A.C)moastly the ideas were from my friends but the main consept behind it was my idea
LukeakaDanish
Mine is just a random qbist gimp render...with some text over it...

I've had it for a while...it looks kinda pro...so i kinda like it...

Something more personal would be nice at some point though...

*Luke thinks about making a new avatar*
nilsmo
I don't have an avatar. I've noticed that posts usually take up a lot less space than what the Author column does. The Author column tends to take up so much space, it's almost annoying. No avatar reduces the annoyance.
CrookedBlaze
I think mine is pretty self explainitory.

But, you know, I have this up because I really do not agree with the U.S invading Iraq. Yes, we helped them, and now we should get out of their. People are always saying "You'r not patriotic." just because I don't "support our troops" but you see, I support the troops themselfs, but not the cause anymore. And I mean, really, there is hard evidence pointing to Bush being there for OIL.

And what I don't get is we can spend trillions over in Iraq, but we can't help our neighboring country, Mexico. They ned help just as much as Iraq does. Maybe not in the leadership department, but in the public health department.
Aredon
A zergling, becuase starcraft was the sweetest game ever
Angels and Airwaves all the way... I <3 that band.
Eyre
mine is the first thing i ever made in gimp. i was so proud of it, and i still use it so i can see what i came from.
bergil93
Citizen Kane wrote:
I recently got a compliment about my avatar, Mad Daffy Duck. I think he epitomizes what I am about: an egocentric but helpfull and selfaware figure who is not afraid to defend himself from all sorts of threats (even governmental) and is selfconfident enough to stick up a finger and say to all his enemys: "Put this in a place where the sun don't shine! (with a big smile to his friends and familie, because he really likes 'em.). Daffy's also a figure who can also make other people laugh with his stupidities and can make people feel better. I can really relate to that.

I used a revolver before, man! I love them! I have iy on a lot of my profiles around:)
snowboardude
mine is me with fangs and an adobe glowing edges filter.

looks a lot cooler in high res, you can see at tagworld.com/snowboardude
Che
Hmmm, this is this guy... Che Guevara... I am sure most of you have at least seem the shirts with his face in black and white. Anyways, this guy was a revolutionary and blah blah, watch the movie Motorcycle Diaries, you'll know a lot about this guy.
He is my hero! Haha, not really, I just admire how at such an early age he pursued his ideologies.
Twikki
My Avatar is from the game I-Ninja, i think it was released in 2003 in America and 2004 in the UK

Quite a good game, thats also where i got my nickname from
QQZhenyi
anubis... an egyptian god of death...
Nameless
My avatar is just a little picture I made with this cool avatar maker (I forget the website address). The guy is wearing black, since it's my favourite colour, there's a computer because I use my own computer a lot and I just think he looks kind of cool. He's a picture of my online alter-ego Nameles.
zogeth
i went over for my monthly check up with my doc and he left we waiting and doing nothing at all so I decided to play with the cell phone and take a pic of myself! oohh soo sexy! Surprised
zogeth
is there anyway we can put up a cool forum on our websites Cool . what are the websites likes. I like www.felixdahousecat.com becuase he`s bad ass! I`ve been trying to learn some flash. Flash is an interactive web based animation program that can help you build web pages or web page elements. Using Flash, you can pretty much make your web pages do whatever you want them to do! Flash is the first widely accepted real step towards turning the web into interactive television. It?s not even funny how much further Flash goes past what HTML can do. Flash works great with animation, interactivity, and sound. Like a print based program, it allows you to place elements wherever you want them on the screen. awesome!! Surprised
rightclickscott
Ray Salamon wrote:
A character from an online game I play... www.kingdomofloathing.com
If you never played it, I suggest you do... quite a funny game, as it pokes fun at most real-life games, and just all around funny things.
Seriously, try it out. If you do, send a message to 'Eulogy' and you'll get a package Very Happy.

-Ray

It's mfing Jick! I should get Jick's avatar sometime. My friend is creating an animated bugbear avatar using the images from the bugbear pen. It's gonna be great.

By the way, what's your username? Mine main in Jack_Nocturn, so send me some meat!
princess
My avatar is a picture of my reallly fat cat Baxter (I have four)! He's laying on our living room floor (His favorite sport). He weighs 21 pounds. Its like exercise trying to pick him up! Hes only really chubby because we feed him alot and even though i have four other cats he eats like 80% of all the food every day.
Tumbleweed
Mine is me on a munro in Scotland (liathach I think )
Indyan
I am an Opera fan.
RhysAndrews
*Checks Avatar; will edit in a minute*
Aah crap; I don't have one. Well my explanation is Frihost is unfortunately not my home to forum-browsing.. I just like to come here every now and then for a bit of a discussion.
MaRQuE
i dont have a avatar now, but i will have an avatar in which there is a skull at the left side in a robe, and a burning house at the right side...
I will change it soon... Follow me: )
eepman
My avatar is bill the platypus. The original was a drawn sketch of a platypus used for some distro of linux. Before I even knew what linux was, I found the picture, because I am also half-australian and knew what a platypus was. Then I decided to draw some stuff on it and it looked good. Actually on my website bluetaters.com I have a contest to make your own Bill Jr. Just go to the extra misc page and look for it.
mirage22
I am a mirage of the human being in the digital world! And hey, I got artificial intelligence too - also called as natural intelligence in human parlance. So, the number '2' in my name...

Wow! i am good at cooking up a story... i definitley have natural intelligence!
ralphbefree
I figure if you're going to do it .... Do It Like A Rock Star!
Ellosha
My avatar is a picture of my Woodbaby. He's a dragon puppet that sits on my shoulder and moves his head when I move a control wire.
fernando5k
Mine it's easy to explain!

It's a Song of my new favorite German Group Called Systems In Blue, And The song is 1001 Nights.... This song represent the new generation of Euro Dance Music and the heritage of the best duo Music in the History "Moden Talking"
rightclickscott
ralphbefree wrote:
I figure if you're going to do it .... Do It Like A Rock Star!

That's how I always do it. That's where the alchoholism and drug addictions came from!
bassgs_17
My current avatar is Forte, from the Megaman Battle Network series of games by Capcom, and the television show. Basically, he's the badass character who never dies, and is on the "bad" side if you'd like to stereotype. Basically, Forte represents the undying h4x0r spirit, which forever inspires countless generations of mods... Or something.
-Aquastrike
Josso
Mines the Aphex Twin logo
anticitizen1
Mines is gordon freeman from half life video game!
nad my nickname is from that game too!
noliver
My Avatar is actually a painting that I made. I also have blue eyes, longish hair and a bit of a beard, but it does not look like me. Some say its Mel Gibson Smile If you visited the Gallery section of the forum you would have seen a full size of it a few months back.
coolclay
Well I would have an avatar but I am lazy and never got around to putting one up. It would probably be a picture of me doing something I enjoy.
Whong
My avatar is a picture of me, because I didn't want to put the face of Bruce Lee in every thing. Laughing

I think it's nice also because I've edited it quite a bit! Wink
Telnven
My avator is a set of paws so that I leave a trail, wherever I go. Seriously though its like look, someones been here and they have left a trail!
FriBogdan
i can only say that my avatar is made by me Very Happy . It is not very good....but it is nice...simple...i'm not looking for a prize for my avatar.
So...good luck to all Smile
DarthSilus
My avatar symbolzies my sith-yness.

If you look closely, you'll see Darth Sidious. Darth Sidious is what we like to call a stud. He is sexless, but a total studd-muffin and a pimp.

In this sense, I am Darth Sidious... only my name is Darth Silus.

Have a crappy day!
Adut
Nice goat with huge set of teeth Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goats are so sweet.
shadedflame
Weelll What can I say about my avatar not much I guess
It describes me....and thats about it....
The emptyness of my soul...
byt
its my 1985 gmc suburban Cool
duckling
it's the first avatar that I used on the internet. so I'm still using it on some forums Very Happy
xeroed
I made my avitar, because I did a google image search for something (don't remember what) and I came across this guy in a raincoat... I started messing around with it, and all of a sudden I had this interesting looking graphic... So I saved it and now I use it here ^_^
solarwind
I don't have an avatar. All of my images are larger than the allowed size and it's a waste of time for me to resize them.

What's the point of an avatar anyway? To look at it? Then what?

I might resize mine sometime in the future.

I'm a big Linux fan and the one that I'm planning to

put is the Inttel logo instead of inttel inside, its Linux inside.

That's nice.
nox-Hand
My avatar is Marvin, which is the character I assume when on the net. I am just as depressed as him, so it fits well Wink

Anywho, that is pretty much it..

Oh, hey, I can't remember whether I have an avatar here. If this post is not edited, I must have Wink

nox-Hand
noliver
nox-Hand wrote:
My avatar is Marvin, which is the character I assume when on the net. I am just as depressed as him, so it fits well Wink

Anywho, that is pretty much it..

Oh, hey, I can't remember whether I have an avatar here. If this post is not edited, I must have Wink

nox-Hand

Marvin is actually the character in the HHGTTG move that made me laugh the most. It was not the same in the book. So I guess the movie screwed up. Oh well ...
aerialdreams
Mine stories really nothing special... A few years back I fell in love with CCS, and I thought Sakura was really cute. I just happened to come by a picture of her looking out her window into the rain, and I really liked it; I think it really brings out her innocence and her carefree nature, so I made an avatar out of it. It was the first avatar I've ever made, and it made me feel accomplished Very Happy so i kept it until now!
ricrose322
mine is of dizzy gillespie because i play the trumpet
goansfr
Mine, is two most indian beautiful actress named Preity Zinta & Rani Mukerjee, and i love them expecially in this movie where the avatar has been snap : "Har Dil Yo Pyar Karega"
Jayfarer
It's a lesser known, near omnipotent DC Comics character called The Phantom Stranger. The sketch was drawn by Neal Adams. I took out his eyes & mouth to make it look exactly like another, cooler, character The Question.
djsamsung
that's my bro dunking...really! Cool

i'm on my way to dunk, need more training Wink
rightclickscott
This new one is from when I was playing Dofus, and I decided to take a screenshot of me kicking a blue birdy to death.
lukeropro
I forgot if I have an avatar in the frihost forums but if you do see one and it has the letters L and P in it, that's my logo. Stands for Lukero Productions...
Empire
Mine is a lightning bolt... I made it in gimp because it symbolizes Straingth, Power, and freedom to STRIKE whenever I need to.
Hanpusu-kun
Well, my is an old photo I took of my eye.
I thought that it turned out good and used it for many things.
but wtf!
Kaisonic
My avatar, quite obviously, is Master Chief, the guy from Halo 2. And I play Halo 2 a LOT. So I think it's kinda self-explanatory.
kazoe
my avatar is an old anime that has been quite famous (its currently in rerun in our local channels) and well, another thing is i like blood and gore and i would like to see it beside my name.
poet
Chose the eagle for a few reasons, quick to learn, very alert to its suroundings, free spirit, also is part of my native american heritage. Pls excuess spelling been phping and mysqling lol, kinda blurry eyed.
Animal
Since joining Frihost, I've not used an avatar - I never found one I liked.

My new one (added today) sort of explains why my username is "Animal" and it also lets everyone see what kind of mood I'm in every time I'm on this forum! Razz *

It makes me laugh when I see it, so it's good enough for me. Plus, everyone gets to see what a ruggedly handsome fellow I really am! Wink

* - Yes. It was a joke!
joshumu
My girlfriend took a photo with my camara of me eating a girlscout thin mint. I messed with it a touch in photoshop and now i like it alot.
Blaster
Animal wrote:
Since joining Frihost, I've not used an avatar - I never found one I liked.

My new one (added today) sort of explains why my username is "Animal" and it also lets everyone see what kind of mood I'm in every time I'm on this forum! Razz *

It makes me laugh when I see it, so it's good enough for me. Plus, everyone gets to see what a ruggedly handsome fellow I really am! Wink

* - Yes. It was a joke!

You do too much joking animal. I know what your avatar should be.

My avatar was made after n0obie changed his to Max Rulz so i made mine N4l rocks.

EDIT I changed it to the one i told animal to change it too. Very Happy

Animal wrote:
This aint funny Shocked
shwetanshu
my avatar xplains i m naughty and witty
Blaster
ahh i changed it again. I made it a picture of me riding. That is me!!! It was going through mud. To see the full picture go here Very Happy
TeenZine
scorpio wrote:
ricrose322 wrote:
mine is of dizzy gillespie because i play the trumpet

You dont have an avatar at the time of this post silly
Scorpio realy cool signature. I like one mabe I will get one animated like that.
nappa
My avatar is Goku. He's a cartoon charactor that I've been addicted to since I was 5 years old.(20 years now). And this cartoon keep reruning in my country.
Yazz
Two wolves snuggled together with the word Love semi-tansparently overlaid.

I use it cause I made it. The picture of the wolves was off google and I edited it a bit and added the word. It was the first avatar I made (first as a normal image) and I didn't understand why I did it. I'm a rather dark person, but I like the idea of Love.
SFMeatwad
u like my avvy mb?
dwcnps
I've cahnged my avatar again so don't go thinkin' i'm crazy abot the last one Rolling Eyes .

It is the dwcnps logo, complete with question mak backround Very Happy .
althalus
My avatar is of Vash the Stampede, from the anime Trigun. I got this one because he looks rather like me in the pic, minus the blonde hair. (I sleep a lot).
Shiva
My Avatar is a combination of my nick and my great hobby.. Sheeps Very Happy

I first thougt, how can you combine sheeps with the great shiva? And i found that picture of shiva and just added the sheep in the hands.

I'm actually quite proud of my little avatar there Wink

When I first saw this topic I coudn't understand why you all was talking about avatars, when all the avatars was gone.. And sudently i found out that i forgot to log in.. DOOH!!!
Silkroadhacks
My avatar is a silkroad character with a horse Smile
hrtorrent
My avatar represents me.
I'm computer scientist from small Eastern Europe Country. I need hard to work to secure decent life in this shit (sorry but this is the best atribute) of country I'm living in.
Sharkbite86
my avatar is a picture of an A-10 fly-by that i took at the salinas CA airshow a few years back.. The A-10 is my favorite jet so naturally i wanted it as my avatar Rolling Eyes
martichka
Hello everyone!

Well it's an pleasure for me to talk about my... avatare!

Easyer for me.. I dont use any Wink

see you!

Tommy.
watersoul
My avatar is a picture of my favourite beach (torre abbey sands, torquay) taken new years eve 2005.
It's a special place for me for many reasons, and I just like looking at the picture so thats why I chose it!
Very Happy
Shike
Believe it or not, mine is actually an expression of my faith. A good depiction of a Druid. Smile
Daniel15
Well, my avatar shows that I'm a FriHost Moderator (it also shows how bad I am with graphics Razz)
ashen
My avatar is a character from Manga titled World Embryo by Daisuke Moriyama which is the creator of Chrno Crusade. I forgot her name.... But she is just like me. ^^
I use photoshop to add the border line. Thats all. Next time I'll change my avatar again.
uniorzeroman
Well, mine avatar says that i like Invision Power Board, a open source forum engine (http://www.invisionpower.com). Only that.
tyrant
I don't have an avatar coz i'm seriously too lazy, to click start, photoshop then click new file, and start.. as it is i took alot of effort to post this. i'm tired i gotta rest.
Scorpio
tyrant wrote:
I don't have an avatar coz i'm seriously too lazy, to click start, photoshop then click new file, and start.. as it is i took alot of effort to post this. i'm tired i gotta rest.

Thanks, I too am lazy, but well, after your post, I actually feel refreshed
smithycpl
Plain and simple me as a sim.

tyrant wrote:

at least you know how to create one Smile

smithycpl
LukeakaDanish
I just made a new one...

Its a rip-off from the subSilver phpBB design, and the "has new posts" graphic is meant to be humerous and signify that i post a lot...Very Happy
LukeakaDanish
uniorzeroman wrote:
Well, mine avatar says that i like Invision Power Board, a open source forum engine (http://www.invisionpower.com). Only that.

I dont think its opensource Confused
riv
Well, my avator should be obvious... It's just the logo of my website.
YourMom
I don't have an avato. I like to be unquie and special!
LukeakaDanish
YourMom wrote:

That makes no sence since a zillion (its a number because i tell you Wink ) other people dont have an avatar... Confused
ChrisCh
Well my avatar is of Eric Cartman - and the only reason he's on my avatar is because of the way he talks on south park Very Happy ... its awesome Razz
dwcnps
LukeakaDanish wrote:
YourMom wrote:

That makes no sence since a zillion (its a number because i tell you Wink ) other people dont have an avatar... Confused

a zillion is not a number. Numbers are million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, pentillion, and so on. illions require the correct prefix such as bi, tri, quad, pent, and so on.

Okay, let's get back to the topic that matters, your avatar!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Juparis
My avatar is a snap-shot of "Shounen Bato," or basically "Little Slugger" in American-ese.
He's featured in a great (but short) anime series called Paranoia Agent. He seems to be everything that I am:
Smart, devious, an escape for many people, original/creative (in his hits, anyway), unknown, and misunderstood. Oh wait, I'm talking about the imitation-slugger, not the real one. Laughing

The real one mutates into a real killer, and looks more like a rat.
If you're confused, I highly suggest you find the show and check it out, because it's really sweet if you have the patience to watch it all..
zanzou
XD Me in a superman t-shirt. Oooh yeah.
Christina17
My Avatar is nothing special, it shows my favorite japanese singer.
I was working on it in Adobe Photoshop, a good programm to make nice pictures. The original picture was darker and had a low quality.
brilliantbeauty
I just like this one. I really improved the tone fo a josie moran picture, stuck on a few coloring layers, a light texture, and a text brush, and tada! My avatar!
rebeltrooper
Mine is a rebel trooper, obiusly i a fan of SW, but a long time ago i wrote a fan story for these troopers... "rebel" i called.

jaja...mi fan history is not a big hit, but is a good paperback....

thanks!!
glennesau
Mine isn't anything special. I am a huge Shawn Michaels fan and once had a website dedicated to him, till the wwf *at the time* used copy rights against me and made me shut it down. But here I stand still a fan with an avatar of him Cool
bpetro
My avatar is the classic two-thumbed Gonzo fist. I'm a huge fan of Dr. Thompson's work and carry this avatar as a way to raise people's awareness of such a brilliant man.
XLax
I'm not photogenic, so I spiced up a side-view picture of myself with red. A feint red. It kinda looks cool. Before I took the picture I burnt my name into my face with a cigarette as you can see. Well... not really. But I did paint it on with the computer.
simwong
mine is from a japanese animation named Halu and Gu..
this gril is Gu...
paulbarter
Mine is a salute to the funniest character I have ever met in cyberspace. If you havent met, then go to http://www.homestarrunner.com for a great laugh! Laughing
vignesh_natraj
my avatar is just a style statement and when searching for avatars i found this one eyecatchy ? but i made my signature Very Happy
ivanegues
mine came from a joke:

Un sádico, un masoquista, un asesino, un necrófilo, un zoófilo y un piromaníaco están sentados en el jardín de un hospital neuropsiquiátrico.
Sin saber como ocupar su tiempo, y aburrido, el zoófilo dice:

- ¿Y si nos follamos un gato?

Entonces el sádico dice:

- ¡Eso, vamos a follarnos un gato y después lo torturamos...!!!

El asesino agrega:

- Vamos a follarnos un gato, torturarlo y después matarlo!!!

El necrófilo:

- ¡Vamos a follarnos un gato, torturarlo, matarlo y después lo follamos otra vez..!!!

Y el piromaníaco:

- ¡Vamos a follar con un gato, torturarlo, matarlo, volver a follarlo otra vez y prenderlo fuego!

Se hace un repentino silencio, y todos miran al masoquista... Y le preguntan:

- ¿Y, Tú no dices nada???

Y el masoquista dice:

- ¡¡¡Miauuu...!!!
novisdesign
My company's logo. Pretty sweet I think.

Gabe S. - ND
Otis
My avatar is just an old record player.
The kind that folds in half so you can carry it around.
Most like plays 7".
Itachi
my avatar is a grungy avatar of my favorite character off of the Anime Naruto. He is one of the vilians and the brother of one of the main characters. His name is Itachi. This was the first Grunge sig i have ever made.

~Itachi
Arnie
I just use Gimp experiments as my avatars.
jabapyth
Arnie wrote:
I just use Gimp experiments as my avatars.

me too...
WeAlreadyHaveACult
i'm not sure why I don't have an avatar. or why we don't. everything you anticipate is a disappointment. I do know I'm lonely and I'd rather live in California than new york but for love i've got to go to brooklyn or manhattan or ugh. I'm not good enough anyway. Getting back from a ten day trip, it's hard to resume life without a hand. Red Lobsters and criticisms.
ignition
Mine's the Fort Minor logo...pretty sweet artist. I bought the album several months back but he's only recently become popular with the song "where'd you go." I don't listen to FM anymore but the logo's pretty sweet...so yep it's my avatar. As if anyone cares.
squirrelmaster
I am really grateful to the services of frihost, and my avatar shows it.
as long as Frihost is here, i will be here cuz "Frihost rox! Mr. Green"
ck88
My Avatar was originally part of my email signature.
I saw a similar once and did this in Image Ready.
Why do I have it? I am an Aviator and from Germany. And i am proud of it Smile.
legion
a simple avatar I have ... the logo of Legion Of The Damned ... my favourite band of course
Axl Horse
Laughing I choose this avatar – “The Trojan Horse”. Which, in some other way, reminds us we somehow “Be careful of the beautiful things that surrounds us…Not all truth can be seen in our naked eyes but the real truth lies beneath.”
Laos
its too big to show here, its a oversized picture of fixer ( A clone trooper from star wars republic commanders) armed with a neat rifle, hes a cool ( but joking) character like myself Very Happy
Tomppe
My avatar includes my nickname. And the green colors are just too nice Smile
garionw
Mine is the fish from the wallpaper "follow". Why? Because i like it!
MWANGI
Mine is simply my zodiac sign.Mine is a more graphic version of the gemini symbol.
phileplanet
It is just my emblem/logo for Phile Planet. With any luck, it should look cool.
linexpert
My avatar, if you didn't recognize, is Arthas from Warcraft.
I started playing warcraft frozen throne about a month ago. My advice is never start playing. Warcraft is basically a drug, you can't stop playing. It's awsome...I spend atleast 4 hours on it per day. So that's my avatar story. Very Happy
FieryFoxx
My av's like this 'cos... Well, uh, I like anime? Heh, only the drawings though .. ^^º

This is just one of my faves. Simple and Stylish Very Happy
biedr0na666
hi, i'm new here so let's just say that my avatar does not represent a monster of any kind, but yeah that's me Wink and my nice self-portrait. one evening' playing with the camera.
I recently placed my photography gallery on the web, it's version 0.0.0.1 but you may like it:

http://bmatych.ovh.org

'MG' gallery engine rulez! (www.minigal.dk)
nhuabo
I have a question to ask,why I can't get my avatar;
It is always telling me sth wrong?
Is iT?
The avatar must be less than 100 pixels wide and 100 pixels high
and so on...
mtoni
There never was a special reason for me to have this avatar..
I was just browsing the fansite kit of neverwinter knights and then i found this picture....
The picture is just pretty you know, a good contrast between the red, white and green and it's really detailled.

So I started using it a couple a years ago and it never changed
b4r4t
My avatar is a Capoeira+NBA Mix Smile
Why? Just becouse ... naaah I'm kidding Razz
I just love capoeira (train almost 3y), and this logo is nice as avatar Smile
(i have it on all forums where I'm signed in and i din't think that I'll change it)
Tatsumaru
First post here Cool

The guy in my avatar is from the band Wintersun, one of my favorite metal bands... cool thing about them is, on their self-titled debut album, this guy does the bass, vocals, keyboards, guitars, mixing - everything! Only other member was a drummer hehe.

Basically he's awesome and I like this sinister shot of him Smile
nopaniers
I don't have an avatar, but I have a name: nopaniers. Really it should be "no panniers" but I'm a bad speller. A few years ago, after saving for a couple of years, I quit my job as a computer programmer to ride around the world by bicycle. Unfortunately then 9/11 happened many of the places (western Pakistan worried me in particular) which I was planning to go end up on the news. So because I didn't get to ride around the world (I went and did a PhD instead), my name nopaniers.
Freezon
Simply my name, photoshopped, added some effects and made it green. I made this about 2 years ago, since then it has been on other forums alike and I just use the same name and avatar with most forums, so there you have it.

Nothing special, but green is one of my favorite colors and even though it's a bit cheesy, I enjoy my old avatar non-the-less. Cool
tony
my logo is my bud, tux. he's the penguin who makes the world go round.
KarThiK_
My Avatar is a Favourite Dog...

I found this cute lil dog in google....he was looking at me for a long time and shaking his tails he made me give him a pat and a cuddle...and from that moment he became my pet...he protects me from my lil bro. Cool and keeps my system secure and gives a friendly smile to good pple like u.... Very Happy

Have a nice time..dog..frihost is ur home place for now... Laughing
schwa
the reason why I use this avatar is because Kelly Clarkson is one of my favorite singers and is very skilled. I have most of her cd's. So that's the reason why I use this one.
Conbud
I'm trying to upload my avatar which is 100x100 but I get an error. Confused

It's a link from another forum I use.
freecitizen
Citizen Kane wrote:
selfaware figure who is not afraid to defend himself from all sorts of threats (even governmental)...

Really? I'm curious, what kind of governmental threats would you receive in Holland?

As for my avatar, it's quite simple. It says 'Think.' and i'm hoping it would motivate someone to do just that. =]
parokya
I kinda like the John Doe type of character. Mysterious. Very Happy
mstreet
i have yet to really decide on an avatar. I use to use a Pucca one in a different forum. I guess I'm still trying to find myself and one day I'll wake up and know exactly what kind of avatar I want
dwcnps
Well I think those people who don't have avatars will eventually get one (unless they've ben banned from avatars).
otaku
I got really bored one day and started playing around with gradients in GIMPshop and I noticed it kinda had a sea theme so I went with it. Also I enjoy boating or relaxing by the ocean whenever I get a chance. Another reason is I'm from florida (originaly, I'm in ohio now) but I have alot of memories of the ocean and water so I thought I'd make it my avatar.
Kaneda
Well, my avatar is actually a photo of me - in a pseudo-anime-character-ized version, which goes well with the nickname Kaneda Wink
BlacKRoSeS
In my avatar you can see Lena Katina in the clip All The Things She Said. I'm a fan of t.A.T.u., that's why i chose this one. I wanted a moving one, and i like this one cus it shows emotions.

BlacKRoSeS
niranvv
Its my Picture only!! Cool
After editing using some filters at PhotoShop CS!! Wink

Rolling Eyes
Duncan Idaho
My avatar is the album cover of "You are the Quarry" By Morrissey
ansysic
Though I have an avatar Im still looking for one.
I thought about it and so i finally found a solution.
I opend "Paint" and easily draw my nickname (pretty difficult^^)
Then I edited it with "Picasa" to apply a blur filter.

If you have any other avatars for me dont hold back to post me Wink
gothicgeek
Well, mine is from when me and my friends literally took a furby out into the woods and shot it. And later burned it. Yeaaah.

You can see some awesome furby carnage here and here.
dyrtyrice
I use Cloud Strife as my Avatar because Final Fantasy VII is one of the best games ever made period.
quartnee
The story behind my avatar is a very simple one. My name is Courtney, I like my name, therefore, I made an avatar with my name Courtney (<3).

Very simple :]
ctodap
I dont really have an avatar i dont know how to get one
TonkPilz
well its me scary hu
seanooi
mine is a gif image of naruto's 3 man team which consist of naruto, sasuke, and sakura. I just find their expression of "shock" funny. Laughing
NewGuyinTown
Petit from Panyo Panyo Digi Charat. KAWAII (CUTE)!!! People think I'm weird when I have Petit as a background image for my computers and laptops.
benjaminblunt
dude i'm sorry but i just got to say this I think avatars are gay for real and stupid! nyone agree!?
Giroodle
My avatar is called "Alien Boy." It is a character I made for fun. He comes from a sketch of another drawing.

Very Happy
Etabeeta
I have a picture of a piranha that I draw because when I was a baby I used to bite people so they called me the Piranha. And also because I drew it and I like to draw.
sush
At the time of posting my avatar is a 50x50 picture of the main character in the classic NES game Super Gusson Oyoyo.

I used to play it on SNES9X and the game was all about climbing over bricks, arranging falling bricks (like tetris) so that the character(s) can climb over them to a door at a high level.

Classic Very Happy
Darren
I have no avatar just yet. In fact I have just arrived here and so far I am impressed with the conversation and of course the avatars.

Check with me soon for the heavy duty avatar to come!
Guyon
Wow what a great idea for a post, my hat is off to you. I really like reading all the differnt responces. Unfortunitly my icon is not nearly half as interesting as the others.

My Icon is a self modified graphics I made from my favorite on-line game guild Wars.

Nice job everyone!!!!!!
Diddyman
I just had to have Bugs Bunny as he has been a bit of a hero of mine for sometime now. One day I might actually grow up Laughing Or maybe not.
DeFwh
My avatar is something i made myself. I find that by creating my graphics i capture the best of my imagination. Also I love frihost and thats why your in my avatar. And also my company DDS which has been my joy since ive joined frihost.
tsukiyuuki
My avatar is one of my favourite bits of dialogue from Serenity, the movie sequel/ending to Joss Whedon's FireFly series. I love Wash, he's so cute. ^_^
benreid
Hmm first time I have ever heard this term used - where does it come from? Rolling Eyes
atlanStudios
Hi Guys Just Now i Made my Avatar. With Help of My Pet Photoshop. Even Some Mistake Is There.. And is too Small also....
White Ghost with Inner shadow Effect... days B4 It Is Called As Cut-Out Effect..[/url]
siran
mine is pictures of mine. it has two sides; dark and bright ; just like the way i am. we all have both dark side and also the bright side. that's why i really love this avatar Wink
chat
I don't have one,didn't ever used one,first because my connection,now I myself don't know why Very Happy
venc
it represents what life is like for me, pain, lol, I am not a deppressed cyco, I just chose it cause it was funny, and he first reason (SORTA)
lindsaylohan
I take this avatar because i love lilo and sticth movies Very Happy
kam311
I have no avatar because I'm too lazy to get one. Smile My anonymous self is avatar-less, and it's awesome...hehe, maybe i'll get one someday.
henrygl
well i was rly bored today and this guy asked me to make an av for him so i thought i'd get one as well. Basic photoshop gradient in the background, m name as well, big and small, so u can read it...yep thats just how cool i am!
dark_lard
Mine is just silly, there is no agenda or point to it... Or maybe there is and I've never consciously thought about it. Maybe i'm saying that guns are okay and people are the problem... no no that's not right, guns are okay, people are okay, SIN is the problem... yeah... Man but everyone sins so everyone must be bad and if everyone is bad then everyone that has a gun... no no that's not logical... I think that My avatar is just me goofing off at 4am when I was still a bachelor.
Yup that's it.
henrygl
it has to be the most annoying one. SCORPIO IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE DO SOMETHING
Teishi
Uhm, well, it's me. Just before going clubbing (or possibly a Das Ich/Crüxshadows concert, can't remember). I like playing around with UV-active facial paint... at least when I'm not in Dark Goth Mode or Evil Black Metal Mode Razz
PristonMaster
I am handsome, cool, happy, atencious, like woman, i am a cat

So this is the explanation to my avatar Wink
Lapinbleu
Leptinotarsa Decemlineata - the Colarado Beetle. In Ireland, and possibly elsewhere, one often sees posters in the style "Wanted, dead or Alive!" for this insect. His crime? Eating potatoes... He has become for us the symbol of a sort of Robin Hood; friend of the poor, hated by the rich. He's animated, too, though not much. We call him "Doryphore". Made with Blender (http://www.blender3d.org), the best 3D software ever, Open source with it!
UnderClassman
This avatar's meaning lies within the inner mind. You have to have creativity to see what wonders are hidden in this avatar. It is the world, yes. But look deeper. When I see the world, I see a deep, dark whole. I see the world as it could be, not as it is. And I see what goes on in it.

If you could view the universe, what would you see? The answer to that question is what many of us would like to know. For the universe is what we have left to discover.

People are so obsessed with three things: themselves, money, and politics. The universe holds so many more things. The answers stay hidden within the dark mysteries of space. If people would wise up, maybe they would find what they are looking for.

This avatar is who I am.
jharsika
Someone made this, and several other avatars for use by fans of the webcomic For the Love of Yaoi. FTLY for short. I love the story adn art of this yaoi webcomic....and I like this picture of the two characters Trysten and Pader. That's my avatar!
AlienMars
I choose Alien, cause i like the mistery of Alien. Bluebook project,Roswell,Are 51 etc.
Ressurrector
Just a simple shot of me in the backyard at my home in Tn.
Empire
Mines explaining that... MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!
maclui
Mine is the logo of my agricultural business, I produce hidroponic tomatoes, in place people calls the Island so This represents a green Island, producing several agricultural products. Becasue my business name is Harvests of the Island. Very Happy
ashok
The walking man and the caption or of Jhonnie walker, a leading alcohol maker.. i like the caption bcoz of the depth of philosophy it speaks. so kept it Embarassed
venc
Quote:
it represents what life is like for me, pain, lol, I am not a deppressed cyco, I just chose it cause it was funny, and the first reason (SORTA)

ok, so what, I am damn deppressed
Tynerius
Well my avatar is pretty simple... It's Sephiroth. For anyone who has ever played Final Fantasy 7, or seen it's movie sequel Advent Children, they would know that Sephiroth is basically the ultimate bad guy, who wants to destroy his planet.

I have him as my avatar, not because I see myself being and evil, dark, paranoid genacidal maniac, but just because I think he's cool. Which he is.
eightbitpyro13
i dont relly like my avatar on a different forum that allows a bgger gif file i have a pro ass one
unicorn1
I would say something about mine, but I dont have one Razz
hunnyhiteshseth
You can think of me as a Science geek. So, my avtar has to be related with science. And when I think of science, first thing which comes to my miond is Eienstein. Very Happy
Lady_Star
Well... as you can tell I am new to FriHost and was going through my graphics collection trying to find an avatar that would suit me until I decided to do some editing and make one that was the right size... Smile ... anyhow... this is what I came up with... it is from one of my hobbies... Neopets... and a little gypsy which kind of fits with who I am... no I am not really a gypsy only gypsy like... and besides it is cute... Razz
CMA
The freaky vampire dude in the avatar is Wallachia (also written Warakia), a character from a fighting game called Melty Blood. This game is based on a visual novel/manga/anime called Tsukihime. Since the website I'm hosting here is essentially about Tsukihime and Melty Blood, it made sense that I'd pick one of the characters as an avatar. After thinking for a while, I ended up choosing him.
m0u53m4t
My avatar lets people know who I am. if you see a geek with glasses and floating binary in the background, you know its me!
Shuragawa
mine is aya and toya from ayashi no ceres.its one of my favorite animes and i think they are a wonderful couple,and besides toyas hot ^^
skullflower
Mine is a picture of... Me. I always like it when people use pictures of themselves so I know who I'm talking to. Faces help me remember who I'm talking to better, tee hee. Even though hardly anyone on the internet does that. Blast them! I use this on MSN and all of the other forums I belong too.

So yeah, my story isn't that interesting really. Crying or Very sad
hlavco
Now mine is an Eevee because I like Eevees. It used to be a Pichu. I tend to switch between them whenever I feel like.
charlo_blade123
My avatar is from a character of BARKADA..

by the way it has a cool song..

sung by Parokya ni Edgar

heto na ang mga officials ng barkada
kanya-kanyang kalokohan ang bawat bida
merong medyo praning
meron din ang antukin
kumpleto sa rekado ang barkada namin

pinagtagpotagpo kami ng tadhana
kahit pinanggalingan namin ay iba iba
walang pakialam kung san mapadaan
basta't sabay-sabay kaming nagtatawanan

Chorus

basta nanjan ang bawat miyembro ng tropa
ang kalokohan ay di mawawala
hindi na dapat pinag iisipan pa
lahat tayo ay dapat magsaya

musmos palang magkakasama na kami
nagkasundo kahit iba't ibang ugali
ganyan lang talaga saming munting barkada
kasakasama mo sa hirap at ginhawa

magkasabay mula sa pagsikat ng araw
magkasama hanggang daigdig ay magunaw
sa dami-dami ng aming napagdaanan
walang tatalo sa aming pinagsamahan

bridge

di na yata magsasawa
saming pagsasamasama
at sa aming barkada
asahan ng hindi mawawala
ang kalokohan at ang walang
tigil na tawanan sapagkat
ang bawat kabarkada namin ay sadyang ganyan

anyway.. BARKADA??? its a TAGALOG word Which mean "FRIEND"

its a cool show too!! ehheehe
snowboardude
yeah, i just changed mine, and its a character from final fantasy xii, advent children.

im not sure which one it is yet, cos i haven't seen the movie yet.
nazty
A friend of mine made this avatar for me. A happy-go-lucky is her picture of me on her creative mind. Of course, the visor! That is one of my trademarks. Should I say, me and my rubbie duckie's.

This avatar is only one from the set she had given me. Watch out for my other avatars. They're definitely cool.
area547
somebody donate a camera to me please because this is the only pic i've got on this new laptop. And yes if you see the full pic the facial expression makes sense. I know you want to see it Wink
codenameshypher
well in this case i posted one of my pics, because it represents me Laughing . more than that we actually look more alike Razz . haven't thought of something else for now but if i will, i will pos it for sure.
iskanderbenamor
My avatar was from the best unexpected photoshoot I could have ever wished for. I shoot for my campus newspaper at UNB Fredericton, in new brunswick canada.

anyway, we were out testing some of the new gear... and what did I spot with the 350d and 200mm of L glass but a couple, just married, on a balcony, in silhouette form, looking at a sunset!

talk about perfect! hahaha. I hope to get my photoblog up and running on frihost (after I got booted from negimaki.com for running pixelpost...) so I can post links to the 3 best shots from the photo shoot and show whoever is reading this bigger pics of how it turned out!
ignition
iskanderbenamor wrote:

-snipped-

talk about perfect! hahaha. I hope to get my photoblog up and running on frihost (after I got booted from negimaki.com for running pixelpost...) so I can post links to the 3 best shots from the photo shoot and show whoever is reading this bigger pics of how it turned out!

That's actually a really cool pic; I'd love to see a larger version of it. I hope you get your site set up soon also...I'm not much of a photographer myself but I love seeing others' photos =)
hadar20
its a pokimon! hmm is name is : mew too
i like him becuse he is powerfull lolz! Arrow Arrow Arrow
gaus4all
My Avatar is The little Prince.
I think nearly everyone knows this Story about the journey of this Prince.

I love this Story and I have read it many times till today...
greenwoodmonkey
How do I get an avatar cos right now I feel like I am missing out on something...

Any advice on how to get one would be appreciated....

Oh and before anyone says anything, ye I am new to this.....
yaashop
you remind me that i need one avatar for myself! currently i have no idea what pci should i make but probably i will put an animal pics coz they are cute hehe i got some of cute baby seal pics i think i will use those. ^^
bdoneck
Well, as you can clearly see, I don't have an avatar.

The reason for this is that I like to leave myself a very indefinate person. I don't want to flood my posts with images of what I want you to think of me, I would much rather have a person learn about me through interpreting my posts.
We r the SYC
Its me Wink , it exspresses emotion (not emotisim) Laughing
cfackler
I have no avatar because I am too lazy to make one and/or set it up.
mayur
Providence wrote:

I thought you were a Commander Keen fan!
mayur
My avtaar is Dexter coz I just love the character. I some how relate to him and the whacky stuff he does.

well who doesn't wanna be a boy genius!
selim06
I've just changed my avatar now it is the map of Turkish countries in the World!l
S3nd K3ys
My new avatar doesn't need an explination...
SoulSphere
Mine is the samuari. The most diciplined warrior in history the samuari depicts me, strong, brave, smart, and loyal. Also ne1 who can fight with a sword is friggin sweet!
chizeled
I love half-life 2, I loved it so much I paid top dollar for it. Just a little pleasure for me.
earthchild
I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul and that there is my eye.

no masks - just me Wink
cougarmax
I love the Dilbert comics, and the TV series I own on DVD.
Becky
My avatar has the Harry Potter trio in it, from the film Prisoner of Azkaban (the 3rd film/book)
Because...well i love the Harry Potter series Smile.
zamolxes
Hobbit wrote:

I'd vote this for the best avatar... it's brilliant! Gummy bear wars Smile I should animate this, make a movie Smile
moejoe
I'm into that Glass Effect.
I've improved a lot since i made that avatar.
Just havn't been on Frih that much latly.
Too Busy with Work and the website.

Anyway. The 'M' stand for my username ('moejoe')
The 'M' is in the GTA Font "Pricedown"
sub-zero
i dont have one yet lazy thou lol
sr.job
I dont have avater at all
kkonline
kkonline
love half-life 2, I loved it so much I paid top dollar for it. Just a little pleasure for me.
Fire Boar
My avatar is the one and only Joshua. Making his gaming debut as a gambler/prince (odd combo, I know) in Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Joshua is one of the coolest characters in the game, and the most awesome swordmaster in any Fire Emblem game. I found this gif over the internet and it's animated, AND it fits, so I figured what better place to put it?
kkonline
My Avatar is The little Prince.
I think nearly everyone knows this Story about the journey of this Prince.

I love this Story and I have read it many times till today...
bluespice
Hey Guyzzz how are you's, help me out here, i neeed a good avtar but i need one of them animated ones but dont know how to upload it. theres a place out there which does animated ones but not sure how to upload it. guide me please
hlavco
Quick question for kkonline: Why do you keep repeating other peoples' posts? Without even quoting them or commenting on them?
jellepellee
I Don't have a avatar! Surprised I'm gonna seek one! (H)
Surreal Killa
I don't have one yet. Sad
jellepellee
yeah! I've found one! It's Jennifer Lopez! I Like her!! I Like her music!!

She is so good.. and the music! Great!

So I've chosen her for my avatar!
jellepellee
bluespice wrote:
Hey Guyzzz how are you's, help me out here, i neeed a good avtar but i need one of them animated ones but dont know how to upload it. theres a place out there which does animated ones but not sure how to upload it. guide me please

hey! Go to profile.. and the to the back of the page.. than browse.. chose a picture.. then click open.. and then ok!

Then you have a avatar! It's not difficult!
Shake
Its Tux. Can't you see that? Com'on LOOK HARDER!

Linux pwns.

I also like Gandalf.
dacopenhagen
i think avaters take away from the feel of the site, so i dont use one here
jasmine
My avatar was inspired from a music from an anime show titled 'Fruits Basket'.

If you get to listen to its melodious and sweet lyrics, the song would end with the phrase "Let's Stay Together Itsumo (Forever)".

For me, the depiction of a kid and man's best friend together just brings out a certain sweetness. And I like that very much. Very Happy

Sheesh! Now I'm turning into a sentimental geek. LOL
Soltair
My avatar is the best representation I could find so far of one of my mystical D&D characters, a rather odd guy. He symbolizes my passion for the roleplaying, althought I have never dared played him... Embarassed
XSTG
My avatar? It's an image fullfilled with colors and that represents SOMETHING that looks like a human being.

t'was one of my first photoshop creations. That's why I kept it for avatar.

(I took 1 hour making this...)
Alistair
I wanted a simple avatar that reflected who I am.

Also I was experimenting with Illustrator to see how far I could push meshes and this is what I came up with.

It is a digital version of me, based on a photo of me created in Illustrator.
TSpiralP
I got the default blank avatar
Dman12
Sorry for my nooby question but..
how i make avatar????? Cool
tziemba
I have no avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zug Zug
How do I make one? Very Happy
geckoliz
my avatar is a lizard as it goes with my nick. why i chose a lizard is i find them rather cute looking. ( most people find them disgusting. haha. )
Alpha Dude
Just recently watched the Godfather Cool
bulek
Well I don't have much to explain, but nobody can beat my avatar. Cool
jb2_86_uk
Die hard Ferrari fan here. I am currently a 20 year old student and think... KNOW that I am going to own a ferrari when im older, I know of guys aged 25 driving 355s who have worked hard and saved their money for their dream car, I take inspiration from them. Im studying automotive engineering at uni, which would imply I am a bit of a car-nut... that would be correct! Very Happy

Cars and Airplanes are my passion, anything fast & preferably with an engine floats my boat! I dont like porsches though. At one point, porsches were cool as f**k, but they have become too cushy, user friendly and 'too' affordable now. My appreciation for supercars is related to how often I see them on the road, and seeing a porsche at least once a day whereas seeing a ferrari more like once a month makes the porsche 30 times commoner and therefor less special! This is my opinion anyway.

Unusually, being an engineering student, I HATE the bugatti veyron. I think it is 'dirty' engineering. Bugatti have just got the biggest engine they could and strapped turbochargers onto it to get 1001bhp (thats american horsepower by the way, in european horsepower, its only 978 pft). This is another reason I love Ferrari, they can produce so much horsepower from such a small engine and without using turbos. The last ferrari to use a turbo was the F40 in 1986.

Forza Ferrari!!

JB
Alpha Dude
Hi Jb2! I notice you're from Sheffield, not in Sheffield Uni by any chance? I just finished my final year Computer Science there!

Bugatti Veyron... Saw it on Top Gear, I don't know about the engineering but thought it was wicked!
jb2_86_uk
No, i was desperate to move away from Sheffield! Im at Uni of Birmingham.

Did you enjoy your time in sheffield?

The bugatti Veyron is just an enormous engine with 4 turbos attached. For a straight simple comparison to show what im blithering on about:

The Bugatti Veyron The Koenigsegg CCR
Engine: 16 Litre!!!! Engine: 4.7Litre
Top Speed: 250mph Top Speed: 240mph

So the engine in the bugatti is over 3 times larger than the one in the koenigsegg but its only 8mph faster. Imagin how many horsepower the brits or germans or maybe even Ferrari could get from a 16 litre engine. It'd be a damn sight more than 1000bhp

JB
Vanilla
This is NiGHTS, from the Sega Saturn game NiGHTS into Dreams. Don't know it? Go play! It's one of my favorite games. This is a draw that I made on Paint, I know that ins't that good but at least you can see that this is NiGHTS. Well, I think so. Laughing
NatetheGreat
<The product of me never getting around to changing avatars except on the boards I'm on that are "high priority" in my list. I'm on so many boards. Cool
Josso
NatetheGreat wrote:
<The product of me never getting around to changing avatars except on the boards I'm on that are "high priority" in my list. I'm on so many boards. Cool

Yeah I get a bit like that sometimes. I actually have a set Avatar but most usually a set Signature for all forums that I just copy and paste, it varies though because of the audience.
SerendipityRose
I don't have one yet, but I appreciate this post, I think it will help me choose one. I will post again as soon as I find one!
datter
Mine is my guitar, which I think I should go play come to think of it.
SerendipityRose
If this works . . . I chose my avatar because I have always loved cats. The reason I say this one is for now is because I want to take a picture of my two kitties, well, they are big so I may only be able to use one of them. I found this avatar on Avatarity. Very Happy
Obake
My avatar is a refugee. Very Happy

I was busy completing a 100 Discworld icon challenge for a (now-dead) community on Livejournal, and decided it was a good idea to get a new hard drive while I was in the process. Installed the new drive, fine. Started systematically carrying all relevant files and folders over to the new drive, and deleting the extra copies, fi....

No, wait. Stop! Stopstopstopstopstoppleasestop! o.o Damn.

Guess which files I forgot to carry over before I told the computer I wanted to delete them?

People think I'm a bright spark, and then I do stuff like that. :p

Out of fifty icons, I had about 25 survivors on Photobucket, and a couple that Trillian had kindly thrown into a random folder for me. This is one of them. Funny thing, I never did complete the challenge.

The icon itself contains a quote from the Discworld novel Guards! Guards, and some lovely artwork by Paul Kidby, all futzed with by me in Photoshop. The quote amuses me, I'm fond of the icon, and it'll tide me over until I can install Creative Suite and get to grips with making some more relevant avatars to use here.
konflikt
Super Mario Bros.

'Nuff said.
nondormo
It is a spoof of "Intel Inside". I found it among the collections at http://avatars.jurko.net and thought it would be funny to use, just as some of the avatars in this forum are funny and gave me a good laugh the first time I saw them. Laughing
Jeslyn
Meh, I don't have one. I accidently deleted it awhile ago. Oh well.
Claywarrior
there my favorite band....i love godsmack Very Happy
mrd00d
I'm a big fan of Stumbleupon and Firefox, and found this on a fansite for both of those things. I use both everyday, so this really suits me.

My usual avatar is a .gif of a Thinkman hand from 'Parabola' by Tool, which only Tool fans might know about. It's basically just a glowing hand from the music video though... It was too big for this forum.
Haloer2006
Though the only probelem with mine i made it took big then had to rezize im gona make it smaller!!
Well as you cann see my avatar has to do with Halo since Halo is what i really like! And my name is also Haloer2006 I added 2006 becuase i used to be Merlin but then some one else took my name.. So i decided to become Haloer2006 though i dought there is a person named Haloer but the 2006 makes it k00ler! atleast i think so ^_^
Ratman2050
I love LORD OF THE RINGS!!!
poisonhzkj
is there anyway we can put up a cool forum on our websites . what are the websites likes. I like www.felixdahousecat.com becuase he`s bad ***! I`ve been trying to learn some flash. Flash is an interactive web based animation program that can help you build web pages or web page elements. Using Flash, you can pretty much make your web pages do whatever you want them to do! Flash is the first widely accepted real step towards turning the web into interactive television. It?s not even funny how much further Flash goes past what HTML can do. Flash works great with animation, interactivity, and sound. Like a print based program, it allows you to place elements wherever you want them on the screen. awesome!!
anathema
My avatar is just a cartoon face that I liked Cool
jipmerite
Well in recent years I have been rather lost. So my avatar shows I am faceless....no spirit...no personality...a nobody
Darkjohn20
my avatar is a blank picture because i am new and havent added a pic
Hammy
Well it's me of course!!

hehehehhe
shwetanshu
my avatar id wat i like to be called!! Mr. Green
Quiviro
My avatar is one of my characters in Neverwinter Nights, my favorite game.
chrisu
It is the logo of my all time favourite hockey team, Vaasan Sport.
wombatrpgs
Mine is a wombat alert. I really don't know why I have it how it is. I think I preferred my old one of a wombat with an AK 47, but I can't find it and I'm too lazy to look.
-+Enigma_84958+-
i love spongebob's facial expression Laughing
hofodomo01
some chick from the to heart 2 cg pack. believe she was straddling some guy in the original pic...
poisonhzkj
I found my avtar in another furum...and I like it , so I set it mine.. ..
Twisted Evil
Karl
Me in Pisa (where I was in 2002 with a concert band)
ChaosMike
Only my favorite military aircraft, the A-10 ThunderBolt II

I hope I get the chance to pilot those in the future Cool
bigdan
Mine's the Michelin man! Razz and what a jolly fellow he is! Very Happy
Crystal_tear
My Avatar is part of my old layout on my website that does not exsist anymore...the server crashed!! :/ Well, I still saved the header of my site, and I turned it into this awesome anime avay!! [Click here to go to my new website, that is not finished quite yet.]
Anyways, this avatar is important to me... it's like it's a reminder of my old site. Cool
oais
My avatar is pretty simple, no philosophy, no memory, nothing. It's just my name written in elvish script from Lord of the Rings. Yep, I'm a LOTR buff. Wink
reddishblue
Shadow is awsome...
davey.chapman
hlavco wrote:

i have to agree
davey.chapman
hlavco wrote:

i have to agree, it is great
Liu
It's my kitty. Smile
goblinish
Its not too hard to explain cos its me, and the colours played around with in Photo Pos Pro, Smile

Edit.
Not me anymore, but is that dude off of Dinosaurs lol.
multypersonality
i dont have one!! Very Happy cause im new ! i just signed in like 3 minutes ago.. i think i will use the same avatar as in Deviant Art... or maybe if im not lazy do a new one Twisted Evil
ThornsOfSorrow
My avatar is pretty self-explanatory. It's me almost a year ago.
-SonyGamer
I just use this avator because a user from another board uses it, and I also actually like this avator, too. But I like your Daffy Duck avator also.
bjwok
mine is a vector image i created for some artwork i was responsible for at work...

to download and use the frangipani as a vector eps check here folks:

http://www.freevectors.net/detail.php?id=478

cheers Smile
rightclickscott
Awesome avatar is awesome. Awesome avatar has eye patch, adding on to it's awesomeness. Therefore, my avatar is made of win and awesomeness.
Zombie
well my current avatar was chosen because it's a zombie and my name is zombie, that's pretty much it... not very interesting sorry
molif
ahah.. i love sophia bush to the max plus plus..

can't help it, she amazed me..
ashok
Cheerful.. Happy.. Always in mood for game.... Just like the kids Very Happy
prole
It is a hidden demon face that shows in the end of when "Windowlicker" runs through a Spectrograph program.

Well you could believe it's Aphex himself.

It's one of my favourite electronic tracks.
BPrice
well I believe dragons are the ultimate mythical creatures and i just love them so that is why i have this avatar.

the simple way to say it is i like the picture. Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Razz
karrupin
My avatar is made by myself by using image of Fuuko (from the manga of Parfait Tic).

I love this manga very much, and also the character of course, so that's why I decided to make an one of a kind avatar and use it every forum that I've joined, wanna make it as my trademark, ehehe

Laughing
Aredon
Just a zergling from good old starcraft. It kind of accents and inside joke between my friend and I as well. Other than that no real particular reason.
m-productions
THERES A PANDA ON HER FACE!
Arnie
That's not an explanation at all. I also observed it but it still doesn't make any sense. Care to comment? Cool
smspno
My avatar depicts The Police. The reason is simple - that's my favourite band! Smile
m-productions
Arnie wrote:
That's not an explanation at all. I also observed it but it still doesn't make any sense. Care to comment? Cool

.... theres a panda on her face?
PaiinKiilla
I, myself, am constantly wondering whether I want to live a life of: “Ignorance being bliss” or “Knowledge brings forth evil”. My avatar interprets how perception determines reality and the different things that it could be. It meets that constant battle between ignorance and knowledge without breaking down any barriers. Though none of the above really makes sense, a simple answer to my avatar would be: a tree that looks cool. Would go in depth, but, that is for another post Smile
Arnie
m-productions wrote:
Arnie wrote:

There seems to be one on yours, too. Think
TurtleShell
Jane Lane, of the television series Daria. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Lane_(Daria) She's a cool chick and I could stand to be more like her (but a grown up version).
ashish2005
I do not have an avatar yet. I do not put avatars and do not like the idea of avatars. They just make the page load slower. So I do not use any avatars in most of the forums which I join.
smspno
m-productions wrote:
Arnie wrote:

As far as I am concerned, this is a good enough explanation. But the question is, why this panda sits on her face?
Peterssidan
I wanted to have an avatar and I wanted to make it myself. It was a while ago so I don't remember if my first thought was to make something that looked like me but I can promise that it's doesn't look like me in any way. I only used MS Paint at that time. I kind of like it so I even use it on other forums.
cloudship
my avatar is just a cuty little cat posing in the green grasses. No other meaning, lol.
prole
Peterssidan wrote:
I wanted to have an avatar and I wanted to make it myself. It was a while ago so I don't remember if my first thought was to make something that looked like me but I can promise that it's doesn't look like me in any way. I only used MS Paint at that time. I kind of like it so I even use it on other forums.

... lol seriously, every time I saw this avatar, I thought it was a girl that someone drew...

but indeed doesn't look like you in any way then
soulery
I found it on google somewhere <_<
raine dragon
I do pixel sprite work along with a team of artists for VarusOnline.com . My avatar here shows one of the pixel sprites/dolls that I was using to represent myself there. it also contains art by myself and another artist on the team whom I greatly admire. Plus, it's a bit eccentric and a bit wild and a bit bright colored, and I think it reflects certain aspects of my personality.

I slapped a border on it, and tossed in the bottom bar with my name just to make it a little more 'mine', since there are 9,300+ other people using varus and making dolls using our art there, so people don't right off the bat know that I actually drew part of this.
ninjakannon
Ummm... Okay. Here goes...

I have no avatar.

Why? I could say I never got around to adding one; but that's not entirely true. I just can't think of an avatar that would suit me and fit into this forum. I know what I like, I've got hobbies... But I don't feel I want to stick an image up relating to that. And I haven't yet thought up something interesting

So I thought I'd leave it at that, save your bandwidth. I may think of something though; just maybe.
hlavco
It's a pokemon I drew. I always have a pokemon avatar so I can find my posts easier.
m-productions
smspno wrote:
m-productions wrote:
Arnie wrote:

As far as I am concerned, this is a good enough explanation. But the question is, why this panda sits on her face?

Why would this panda not sit on someones face?
smspno
m-productions wrote:
smspno wrote:
m-productions wrote:
Arnie wrote:

Why would this panda not sit on someones face?

Ok, I give up Razz.
m-productions
prole
m-productions wrote:

LOL

strange

Rolling Eyes
Whong
I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, a christian so the cross is my avatar. Wink
furtasacra
My avatar is pretty easily explained... it's a Simpsonized version of me. I uploaded a photograph of myself to Simpsonizeme.com, and the web site spit out almost this picture, except the nose was WAY too big. I tweaked it a little, and TA DA! I have an avatar of what I would look like as a character on one of my favorite TV shows.
Peterssidan
hlavco wrote:
It's a pokemon I drew. I always have a pokemon avatar so I can find my posts easier.

We know you have already explained your avatar one time before. I recognizes that avatar from the comics you have made. Wink
Donutey
Donutey wrote:
palm tree, smudged to extinction in the gimp.

I've noticed something since I have changed avatars a couple of times... they're almost always my most recent doodles in whatever photo manipulation program I'm in.

So therefore, I present the most recent avatar, which because it's so small you can barely see the 3d rainbow effect on the letter, also the striping, its got that too...
Bryan_Bezzle
Mine is from the anime Rurouni Kenshin. Himura Kenshin in the background and Sanosuke Sagara in the foreground. I wanted a pic with both of them in it this one does pretty nicely I think.
vineeth
My avatar shows a hindu saint standing infront of a temple somewhere in north india. I cannot find a better picture that describes my country and my personal philosophy..
Summer
i am a bot Very Happy
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ
My avatar represents the three guys of ZZtop, which is a famous texas band!
hlavco
Peterssidan wrote:
hlavco wrote:

We know you have already explained your avatar one time before. I recognizes that avatar from the comics you have made. Wink

Oh. I forgot I had already posted in this thread. Sorry 'bout that.
legion
I have a simple avatar. My favourite band's logo Wink
lethaltriad
My avatar is just a self portrait I took of myself, I'm a photographer and I use this pic on my business cards and website Very Happy
andy26
Citizen Kane wrote:

it think your avatar is awsome. and as for mine it need updating really bad!
ninjakannon
hlavco wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:
hlavco wrote:

Oh. I forgot I had already posted in this thread. Sorry 'bout that.

Well that's the height of irony. You have an avatar that helps you identify your posts, yet forget where you've posted and replying anyway, hence questioning the given use of the avatar. That make me laugh. Razz

How do you mean it helps you to find your posts? There's always the find tool in your web browser (search for your name). I find also that I recognise my posts if I read them. For example, I once read a post that seemed strangely similar to my own style, as well as sounding familiar. I browsed a few pages back in the topic and found an identical post - written by me! (Using the find tool to search for my name.)
hlavco
Sometimes I just want to re-read what I said to make sure I didn't say anything stupid. It's easy to just scroll until I see a picture I recognize. It's harder in a thread like this one where there are several pages, though.
HDirtwater
My current avatar should be easy to identify for anyone who saw the movie Office Space.

It's "Drew" showing us all his "O" face.
HamsterMan
It's one of those eternal combinations in a life simulation.
tony
My avatar is of tux, the linux penguin. I use the avatar to promote linux, my main operating system. currently i am running a 64-bit arch linux system on an AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB DDR2, NVIDIA 8600GT. i am a big proponent of the OS movement, thats why i support linux, and tux! hope you enjoy my avatar. There are lots of other cool ones out on these forums too. I love the banana - "mah spoon is too big!"
ninjakannon
HamsterMan wrote:

You say it like that's common knowledge, am I missing something! That sounds like it's either somewhat interesting or an enormous waste of time. All the same: I'm intrigued, care to share?
HamsterMan
ninjakannon wrote:
HamsterMan wrote:

You say it like that's common knowledge, am I missing something! That sounds like it's either somewhat interesting or an enormous waste of time. All the same: I'm intrigued, care to share?

Life is a simulation where dots on a grid represent cells.

1. If a cell has one or no living neighbours, it will die of loneliness.
2. If it has too many neighbours - four or more - it will die from overcrowding.
3. New cells are "born" whenever an empty square has exactly three living neighbors.

Here's my version of the simulation.
http://hamsterworld.no-ip.info/life.exe

It's a very nice example how the most simple rules can create advanced patterns.
ninjakannon
HamsterMan wrote:
Life is a simulation where dots on a grid represent cells.

1. If a cell has one or no living neighbours, it will die of loneliness.
2. If it has too many neighbours - four or more - it will die from overcrowding.
3. New cells are "born" whenever an empty square has exactly three living neighbors.

Here's my version of the simulation.
http://hamsterworld.no-ip.info/life.exe

It's a very nice example how the most simple rules can create advanced patterns.

You're right, that is very nice! Did you make it?

Some of the patterns are enthralling, often symmetrical and at the faster rate you see a sort of 'pooling' affect where the cells move outward in a circular or blob-shaped fashion.

Seeing that rings a bell of something I saw before, but I can't remember where or when.
loonix
...photoshop

I think its plain and straight to the point :p
Masacchi
Envy from Full Metal Alchemist, since I went through a stage when I was really obsessed with him a few years ago and built a shrine for him. The text comes from random inspiration, both for Envy and for myself. I don't want anyone to ever break my spirit, and Envy's sort of the same way. Yay x]
KronikSindrome
it's one of the few pix of me that doesn't look weird being ITTY BITTY Very Happy
garionw
My (new) one is me, but I took the clouds from another picture and added them into this one, just as a test with photoshop.
wellerchap
my avatar is of a Lambretta - not my own, in this case, just a web-based image od one - it represents my favourite mode of transport & a hobby that has occupied almost 30 years of my life.
rightclickscott
It's Ronald Reagan. F*ckin' deal with it.
Helios
Album cover of the first Bathory album, called.... Bathory! Twisted Evil
gumkiss
Mines just an ordinary blue sky<3
Smile
carlospro7
I can't remember why I picked my avatar. that was a long time ago. I guess it's just a guy killing a thread
Gieter
Just found it a really nice pic, so made my avatar of it.
mtorregiani
My avatar is a part of the famous Edvard Munch's painting: The Scream.
skygaia
I don't have a avatar...I want to have it.. but it's difficult to find out what I want..
flyfamilyguy
rightclickscott wrote:
Ho shit, it's Hlavco. How ya doin'?

Mine is my picture, because in a place where there is a huge number of people, I like to show people my face, because I can 3 dimensional that way. Also, so girls said that I look like that guy from My Chemical Romance, and that it was sexy, even though I have this big dislike for Emo as the kids call it.

Thats a picture of Ronald Reagan Dude! Superimposed over something else. Come on now, lets get real!
flyfamilyguy
Self-Portrait of myself from a photograph that I did with Charcoal. Was my first one. Looks a hell of a lot better as an avatar than it does in it's life size original!
wombatrpgs
Decided to change the avatar, finally. Although this one is quite obvious. Wombat RPGs? So a wombat... In an RPG...? Get it? ...Eh, never mind.
IceCreamTruck
Mine is a planet, because I like a play with planets...

Check it out! http://AstroTwister.com

Check back soon for updates! There is a brand new stand alone AstroTwister coming out soon!!
datter
I was looking for something in a general use avatar awhile back, and ended up with this jolly roger on a red background. It doesn't mean a thing, I just like the color and the look of it and I find it's somewhat recognizable. I tend to use the same avatar everywhere, just for that reason.
pmfiebig
I love the artwork of Alex Gray. When you look at some of the images he has captured it really takes you to another dimension. I think that this guy must have been on some crazy drugs or something to come up with stuff. Its like he sees the energy coming off of people's bodies. Its the way that I wish I could the world. I guess I still have much to learn before I reach enlightenment. If that is even possible.
Chinmoy
Posted twice. Sorry.Please look into it. Amazingly received points also!
Chinmoy
I am a code freak basically so my avatar would be codegreen from the famous project green in which java was developed. It was a secret project under which java was modified to a jdk with the introduction of a JIT compiler-the lifesaver component of java. The world of networking and applets would have been incomplete without java. So codegreen clearly defines how much i love java as a programming language.
TheCraft
What's better than playing guitar in your buddies basement on a cold winter day? A lot of things, yes, but that is what I was doing. Smile
IceCreamTruck
Chinmoy wrote:
I am a code freak basically so my avatar would be codegreen from the famous project green in which java was developed. It was a secret project under which java was modified to a jdk with the introduction of a JIT compiler-the lifesaver component of java. The world of networking and applets would have been incomplete without java. So codegreen clearly defines how much i love java as a programming language.

I've never heard of anyone liking java so much that they based their online life on it.

Dude, if you read language reviews online you'll see one consistancy in java reviews. Everyone talks about how slow java is when compared to other languages. It's not going away any time soon, but java needs some speed work in order to keep up with the demand for faster and faster systems.

My advice is to learn another language that is faster, and more powerful. I know that there is almost nothing that you can't do with java, but it still doesn't hold a candle to C++, PASCAL, or anything using the .NET framework when it comes to speed.

Also, have you read the java usage aggreement? You can't use the language for space navigation, or life support systems. Who wants a programing language that can't kill people when there is a bug or send them soaring into a star or planet? not me!! lol

Personally I'm using C++ and the .NET framework in my spacecraft, and life support systems. The coffie maker in my kitchen is the only thing left with java on it... it's a slow coffie maker too. LMAO!!!

Don't mind the jokes, it's only me!!
molif
mine is the most beautiful woman tt i adore in the entertainment world..!!
therealchrismarsh
I've stilol not got round to it yet... Sad
medievalman26
Sub Zero Wins, Flawless Victory...sorry it had to be said. Mine is Sub Zero because I think he looks cool(pun intended) Mostly because I prefer not to use a pic of me on forums, otherwise it would be a picture of me in a suit of armor
MythicalFault
My avatar is from where I just got bored one day in Photoshop and decided to make something. I used this avatar on another forums where my nickname was Ice, and the idea was for the hand to look frozen. The hand is actually a brush is from a bunch of grunge sets I downloaded a year or so ago.
tony
I can't remember if I've posted here before or not. Well, my avatar is Tux, the Linux Penguin! He represents free thought, uninhibited expression, and general goodness. Go Linux!!

(I am an arch user myself...anyone else?)
Teenosaur
Meine avatar is of my eye and a speech bubble with a cupcake in it.
What can I say? What's more appealing to an eye than a cupcake? Razz
Plus cupcakes are fun to make, specially when you have all the ingredients..
Gitesh
my avatar stands for Mr.Johny Levers(the funny man of bollywood) tribute to most successful baddy character of bollywood Gabbar Singh. Its very funny when this guy mimics the most dangerous bad guy of all time in indian film industry. The gabbar singh character will be remembered for eternity for its impact and it brought the negative role to limelight once and for all. Arre oh sambha....
deanhills
My present avatar is Club Penguin Gary in Knight gear. I thought that matched my member rank. I'm a great fan of Club Penguin art. And particularly of Gary.
lightningleo
My Current Avatar is of Ezio Auditore de Firenze. From Assassin's Creed Series. I'm a Great Fan of this Game. Its the Greatest Game Series. I also Request you all to play this Game...
Ankhanu
It's a photograph I snapped back in 2000 or 2001 of a Camarilla ankh pendant I used to wear, hanging on a hook on my wall, and its shadow.
Gregoric
My avatar is my own creation. I don't remember how did I make it - as some stupid sketch on lesson or maybe I cut it from notebook - I don't know. However, I'm pretty sure it was around 2005/6, when I had began to interest in art and design.

I have created dozens of different variations, bright and dark ones, 3D or totally flat. But no matter if it's drawn or rendered - I like and store all the versions Smile. Even if anyone thought that it's ugly or stupid - I don't care. I will surely use it as long as I am interested in art or design Smile.
TheStripePrincess
My avatar is a picture of me with Veronica Varlow, a burlesque dancer from New York City who tours with one of my favourite singers, Emilie Autumn,
We'd just been shopping in Camden Markets in London, had lunch and then walked along the canal and this is a picture of us on a bridge next to the world-famous Camden Locks (:
lightningleo
TheStripePrincess wrote:
My avatar is a picture of me with Veronica Varlow, a burlesque dancer from New York City who tours with one of my favourite singers, Emilie Autumn,
We'd just been shopping in Camden Markets in London, had lunch and then walked along the canal and this is a picture of us on a bridge next to the world-famous Camden Locks (:

well.. your's a true live avatar.. i don't think most members of this forums got one..
TheStripePrincess
Haha, I had noticed that! I love this picture too much not to use it though (:
deanhills
TheStripePrincess wrote:
Haha, I had noticed that! I love this picture too much not to use it though (:
Looks very English. Great pic. Very classic.
kenxeiko
I just made my own with Cinema4D, lol.
It looks normal, but good enough. Razz
Ankhanu
Now it's just me playin' some rock music.
deanhills
Ankhanu wrote:
Pretty awesome avatar Ankhanu. You look like a professional rock star. Who took the photo? Very Happy
Ankhanu
deanhills wrote:
Ankhanu wrote:
Pretty awesome avatar Ankhanu. You look like a professional rock star. Who took the photo? Very Happy

Haha, thanks Razz
Was taken by our friend Julie or Crystal: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Julie-Lemieux-Photography/154675837951832
deanhills
Great photos there Ankhanu. Looks like you're having plenty of fun too. Cool
Ankhanu
Music's a wonderful thing Wink
johans
MINE is my site official logo.. i like green color it symbolized more for me..
Cosmoslayer
Custom made by my friend KepneR back on the old days of Perfect World Philippines.
spinout
Mine is the siluette... It means not that I am too lazy for getting one but the fact that everyone seem to be empty minded in comparizon to me Laughing
lightningleo
spinout wrote:
Mine is the siluette... It means not that I am too lazy for getting one but the fact that everyone seem to be empty minded in comparizon to me Laughing

well i can't see your avatar.. its invisible or something??
johans
spinout wrote:

Nice avatar.. Very Happy
loremar
Ankhanu wrote:

As always, you are Frihost's coolest guy. Very Happy

spinout wrote:
Mine is the siluette... It means not that I am too lazy for getting one but the fact that everyone seem to be empty minded in comparizon to me

No need for avatar. spinout is a unique character. You always stand out every time for me. Wink

Mine is Lelouch Lamperouge. It's a replacement of my old "The Thinker" avatar. This one is Lelouch the thinker.
mgeek
I look innocent though I smoke.
Ankhanu
loremar wrote:
Ankhanu wrote:

As always, you are Frihost's coolest guy. Very Happy

Haha, thanks... I'm sure there are many who would heartily disagree, though Wink

mgeek wrote:
I look innocent though I smoke.

LoL Very Happy
Vanilla
I fell in love with Kiefer Sutherland in Stand by me (he played Ace Merrill, a bully), so I'm using his face because I love the "WTH" look in it. Before it I was using a Loki avatar. Very Happy

loremar wrote:
Mine is Lelouch Lamperouge. It's a replacement of my old "The Thinker" avatar. This one is Lelouch the thinker.

You make me wanna watch Code Geass again. Beautiful anime. Also, I'm a big fan of Zero. Wink
deanhills
I like Kiefer Sutherland in the TV series 24. I'm also a great admirer of his father's acting, Donald Sutherland. I've recently seen a very old movie - a 5 star one - where both had had supporting roles in it. Kiefer was a really bad dude in it. I also liked his movie 24 as well.
A Time to Kill
spinout
Thanks loremar!

It is so different for the genders... Female gets the avatar that is acceptable for a normal group. Male gets the avatar that stands out from the group.
loremar
Vanilla wrote:

You make me wanna watch Code Geass again. Beautiful anime. Also, I'm a big fan of Zero. Wink

Code of Geass is not your average anime. At first I thought this is another Mecha type kid stuff but I was wrong. It's a very very deep anime on a Mecha War setting. Lelouch's character makes the whole thing interesting. His life, his enemy being his evil father, his rise to power, and his radical philosophy.

deanhills wrote:
I like Kiefer Sutherland in the TV series 24. I'm also a great admirer of his father's acting, Donald Sutherland. I've recently seen a very old movie - a 5 star one - where both had had supporting roles in it. Kiefer was a really bad dude in it. I also liked his movie 24 as well.
A Time to Kill

24 is my no. 1 favorite american show. Haven't watch the first seasons but I haven't found another show that's up to par as how I've enjoyed 24. Lost came close but it was too mind*****, really it was the epitome of mind*****, no other way to say it. Keifer's acting was probably what makes 24 most enjoyable. It would have been different and lame if it wasn't Keifer.

spinout wrote:
It is so different for the genders... Female gets the avatar that is acceptable for a normal group. Male gets the avatar that stands out from the group.

Really? Confused

I should say however that Vanilla's avatar is far from normal. Her avatar is also kinda mind*****. She too is mind***** herself. Very Happy
lightningleo
well.. i changed my avatar now..
now.. its Kakashi Hatake from the Naruto Series..
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:
A Time to Kill

I STILL need to watch A time to kill! Last Kiefer movie that I saw was Freeway and he is so creepy in this movie. Loved it! He plays a very good bad guy. Very Happy

spinout wrote:

Care to explain? Very Happy

loremar wrote:
24 is my no. 1 favorite american show. Haven't watch the first seasons but I haven't found another show that's up to par as how I've enjoyed 24. Lost came close but it was too mind*****, really it was the epitome of mind*****, no other way to say it. Keifer's acting was probably what makes 24 most enjoyable. It would have been different and lame if it wasn't Keifer.

Okey, I need to watch 24. I KNOW I need it! Also I need to find time to watch everything that I want to do. Sad

loremar wrote:
I should say however that Vanilla's avatar is far from normal. Her avatar is also kinda mind*****. She too is mind***** herself. Very Happy

You should see my Chong Li avatar. The very definition of awesome. Wink

deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
You should see my Chong Li avatar. The very definition of awesome. Wink

Aha! So that is who it was in the avatar. That was a VERY awesome avatar indeed. Always reminds me a little of Jean-Claude Van Damme in Bloodsport.

zimmer
my avatar.. hmmmm...

Not yet.. no decided yet here in frihost.. i am just new here.. I will be decide once i have a website set-up here..

but based on this topic if found each and everyone of us have unique avatar..cool..
wombatrpgs
zimmer wrote:
my avatar.. hmmmm...

Not yet.. no decided yet here in frihost.. i am just new here.. I will be decide once i have a website set-up here..

but based on this topic if found each and everyone of us have unique avatar..cool..

Ha, but now how are we supposed to remember who you are?
Vanilla
My first avatar here in Frihost used to be a NiGHTS one. So I'm back to basics. Very Happy This is NiGHTS from my favorite game NiGHTS into dreams. And I also change my sig too, it's a quote from The Neverending Story, my favorite book.
deanhills
GREAT Avatar Vanilla. Really like it. Cool

My Avatar is Gary from the Penguin Club. He's a famous inventor, scientist and secret agent. Right now he is trying out Samurai.
RosenCruz
I want you, you, you, you all of you !!!! Laughing
codegeek
I think pawns are the most underrated of chess pieces. "Pawns are the soul of chess." -- Philidor. From pawns one can learn team work, supporting you friends in their time of need, the never-back-down attitude, and most importantly that if you work hard, you will one day be powerful.
Afaceinthematrix
Wow... This topic is old but it was bumped so why not indulge? My current avatar is simple. It's simply the album cover to the album Twilight of the Thunder God from my second favorite band, Amon Amarth. It shows Thor fighting a mighty beast during the events of Ragnarok. If you listen to the song, it tells a pretty cool story about the battle and this simply illustrates it. I always say that if you're going to listen to one single death metal song in your life then you should listen to the song Twilight of the Thunder God on the album Twilight of the Thunder God.

So I don't exactly have some deep or intellectual avatar... Mine just sounds a cool viking/norse mythology story! But, whatever, I still bet that I have the coolest avatar on Frihost!
appsapps
This is from one of my first adventures in vector graphics.
deanhills
appsapps wrote:
Pretty awesome avatar. Love the colours. Signature is great too. Would love to see more of your graphics.
playfungames
I do not care a lot about forum avatars anymore. I am sure that a very few people pays any amount of detail attention to the avatar of other people. But I might be wrong.

I have chosen this random avatar I think and I am not sure why I chose it. Maybe the avatar has glasses and I wear glasses like my avatar and that may have been a reason why I chose this avatar.
wombatrpgs
deanhills wrote:
appsapps wrote:
Pretty awesome avatar. Love the colours. Signature is great too. Would love to see more of your graphics.

And vector graphics especially impressive. (well, useful maybe)
cybersa
My Avatar represent my nick name which is made by me with the help of Photoshop.
I always like to use this avatar on all forum.
Stay_Classy
Let's re-bump this thing!

Well... look at the username... yeah. A classy application.

Because that's what we make. Yeah. Razz
wombatrpgs
Stay_Classy wrote:
Let's re-bump this thing!

Well... look at the username... yeah. A classy application.

Because that's what we make. Yeah. Razz

Ah, I thought that looked like a phone-ish icon. (I assume you make phone apps?)
Manualguidadex
Just the logo of my little business.
Bikerman
Devil's advocate...obvious really Smile
wombatrpgs
Bikerman wrote:
Devil's advocate...obvious really Smile

To be honest I was thinking more of the Demon Deacons.
foumy6
Mine is a deal with is gif, because I feel that a lot in society today people need to learn to get over themselves and learn to deal with it. Plus it is just entertaining to watch. Razz
LxGoodies
Mine is 17th-18th century eyeglasses (spectacles), found bij an archeologist in the west of the Netherlands.

Lx
dharmin
I am a big fan of snooker and also a national level player....
So for me Snooker is life.....I not only enjoy playing it, but also earn quite a lot of money by winning championships and/or hustling newbies...lolz
Snooker provides me with a substantial portion of my income....and i really enjoy this job if you might term it as such..
Well, if you are familiar with snooker, you might know that the yellow ball is the cheapest of the lot..
It only provides you with two points if you pocket it after pocketing a red ball...
so for most people it is the last one of their favourites...
But for me it is the opposite, i really dont have a rational explanation...but the Yellow ball has been luck for me...and i dont know the reason...
Every time i pocket the yellow ball first, i tend to win...whoever the opponent is....
This Trend started when i was in kuala lumpur on vacation and went to a pool parlour..
This happened with me when i started when, for the first time played against an international level player...
and mind you, i was only an amateur....but in that frame i pocketed the yellow ball first and i won..
Winning against a international player was the biggest confidence booster in the world for me..
It gave me kind of a adrelanile shot to my confidence....
and i feel it was because of the yellow ball...now whenever i play, i try to pocket the yellow ball first, even though it is of the least value.. it adds to my luck factor...
And that is the reason The Yellow Snooker Ball is set as my Display Picture!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Parkour_Jarrod
Well mine i made at the tender age of... sixteen i believe, the theory was, i like swords and my online alias at the time was well... if your cant figure it out you should be shot... so i combined them bot in a halfassed photoshop attempt....
wombatrpgs
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Well mine i made at the tender age of... sixteen i believe, the theory was, i like swords and my online alias at the time was well... if your cant figure it out you should be shot... so i combined them bot in a halfassed photoshop attempt....

Hm, and you haven't changed it since?
deanhills
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Welcome back! Nice to see you posting again PJ. Very Happy
LxGoodies
Eej @Deanhills yours is Penguin Gary (recognized by SF AND gadget fans Laughing )

Lx
IndieCthulhu
deanhills wrote:
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Welcome back! Nice to see you posting again PJ. Very Happy

Thanks Dean, I've actually acquired a New alias as of late, so I made a new account to keep it static across the boards, My old accoutn Parkour_Jarrod was dated and i actually have grown to hate that alias over time Razz I hope to be a more active member in future.
william
Huh, surprised I never posted in this thread even though I've seen it several times over the years. And, well, my avatar is a Veyron. I was blown away by it 6-7 years ago. The 1001 hp engine, the mind boggling stability, the exotic materials, the technological advancements, the diamond needles in the instrument cluster...it was a massive leap in automotive engineering. I'm still a big fan of it, though other cars have become more desirable for me. The avatar was basically found from a Google Images search. There are better photos out there, but I wanted an avatar and that one stuck out. The reason I haven't changed it is because, to me, changing an avatar is tantamount to changing a username. On forums, I tend to recognize posters by avatar first, username second (one can imagine how confusing things get on forums that allow username changes Confused ).
ratanegra
My avatar is Galileo's face. I got it from the album cover of an album called 'Eppur Si Muove' by a band called Haggard. His story was interesting, so I looked for the original painting and started using it as an avatar here.
wombatrpgs
ratanegra wrote:
My avatar is Galileo's face. I got it from the album cover of an album called 'Eppur Si Muove' by a band called Haggard. His story was interesting, so I looked for the original painting and started using it as an avatar here.

Wait, so you don't care about the band?