FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] Unable to access any service with frih.net

cheeta
Hi,

i am unable to access any service whats so ever, Email, POP access, Parked domains, FTP access, Direct Admin with my account....

webbrowser shows that request timed out, same with CuteFTP, outlook express says there was no response from the server...

every thing was working fine till few hours ago every thing stoped working...

I cant access any website with frih.net or any domain which is parked at frih.net... but i can access the frihost.com forum and the site...

pls help...

thnx...
Sunny
DirectAdmin is working fine. It seems like there is some problem at your end or with your ISP's DNS cache. Try logging to DA from the below link.

http://216.32.85.170:2222/
cavey
Are you using PeerGuardian or similar programs that blocks certain ip-numbers? Make sure you whitelist 216.32.85.170 which actually is on one of the block lists PeerGuardian uses!
cheeta
it seems that problem is solved..

I dont know why the problem strated Confused and how it got solve Confused... i wasnt even able to access the frihost.com services on 26th...

but today at late night thats 27th i am able to access both frih.net or frihost.com services....

i tried with 3 ISP (Kolkata, India)... from my PC and other PC's (Cafe, my frnds systems)

Reliance
BSNL
TATA (VSNL)

non of them (ISPs) were allowing me to access the both domains and services... strange thing was the parked domains was also not working...

but now it seems i can access all the services and domains...

can any one put some light over this, any idea, what was wrong??