FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Alias Last Epesode

Guyon
What did you think about the last episode of Alias?

While I did like it, it felt rushed. They tried to squeeze too much into the 2 hours time limit.

Sidney? Hm... If I did not like that character I would not be watching that show. That said, did anyone feel she was in and out of character? Every time villain came she just let them talk and then she started to daydream letting herself get nearly killed each time. She is a better agent than that.
I love her fight scenes but she really didn't do much martial arts either. I am sorry to see this series go especially because of her, but I think the script left her lacking in this final episode.

Von - Don't you hate how so many people come back from the dead? It just bugs me that it happens so often. It just takes away from a show that will not let a character die. Von did a GREAT job in this last episode. It would not been the same with out him, but brings his death episode to nothing more then mere dramatics.

No Eric Weiss? WOW! No flashbacks or anything. I really like him. and they even did a Francine flashback.

Rachel was there but I felt empty with her part. I think they could have given her more. I really started to like her character, and in almost every episode wish they gave her more. So I am not surprised that I felt her part was lacking in this episode too. I really liked her on the show.

Marshall has always been one of my favorites and this show was no exception. He was a star especially when standing up to Slone and talking about his little boy! What a great character!!!! Go Marshall!!!!!!

Marcus R. Dixon played a perfect part. He did what he was supposed to do and did it well. Great acting and super ending for him. I loved how he came to ask for help at the end.

Jack Bristow, played his part well in the show. I like how they developed his character. Although he as a little too tuff considering his injury. But he really helped make the end of slone a GREAT finish. Yea Jack!!!!!!!

Sark Played his part perfectly. I am glad he got away and was out there still causing problems. He was a good villian.

Irina Derevko. Hate her, lover her, hate her. LOL She played a great role EXCEPT on the last show. She was so bland. And what was up with Sidney call here Mom at the end? Sidney hated her, and the so called touching moment at the end was the worst part of that show for me. It actually brought the show down a level. Sidney should have just shot her, or made a more creative end, like Slone. I was so diapointed in that scene with her in it.

I wanted them to get Arvin Sloane, and get him good. Heck, I wanted him dead in the first season. LOL Well everyone did. His part was done VERY well and his plotting was up to standards all the way to the very end. So this episode made it all worth while.
The best part was how they left Sloane, what a great ending for him. alone in that cave! WOW that was so creative.

So in the end I would rate this last episode a B. I wanted it to be an A but it is hard to make a great final show. The series I wold rate as an A show and will really miss this series.
mrblah
Good summary of the show. It's too bad they couldn't do a Sark spinoff show. I just wish they got rid of all the flashback filler and picture taking stuff.

Guyon wrote:
What did you think about the last episode of Alias?

While I did like it, it felt rushed. They tried to squeeze too much into the 2 hours time limit.

Sidney? Hm... If I did not like that character I would not be watching that show. That said, did anyone feel she was in and out of character? Every time villain came she just let them talk and then she started to daydream letting herself get nearly killed each time. She is a better agent than that.
I love her fight scenes but she really didn't do much martial arts either. I am sorry to see this series go especially because of her, but I think the script left her lacking in this final episode.

Von - Don't you hate how so many people come back from the dead? It just bugs me that it happens so often. It just takes away from a show that will not let a character die. Von did a GREAT job in this last episode. It would not been the same with out him, but brings his death episode to nothing more then mere dramatics.

No Eric Weiss? WOW! No flashbacks or anything. I really like him. and they even did a Francine flashback.

Rachel was there but I felt empty with her part. I think they could have given her more. I really started to like her character, and in almost every episode wish they gave her more. So I am not surprised that I felt her part was lacking in this episode too. I really liked her on the show.

Marshall has always been one of my favorites and this show was no exception. He was a star especially when standing up to Slone and talking about his little boy! What a great character!!!! Go Marshall!!!!!!

Marcus R. Dixon played a perfect part. He did what he was supposed to do and did it well. Great acting and super ending for him. I loved how he came to ask for help at the end.

Jack Bristow, played his part well in the show. I like how they developed his character. Although he as a little too tuff considering his injury. But he really helped make the end of slone a GREAT finish. Yea Jack!!!!!!!

Sark Played his part perfectly. I am glad he got away and was out there still causing problems. He was a good villian.

Irina Derevko. Hate her, lover her, hate her. LOL She played a great role EXCEPT on the last show. She was so bland. And what was up with Sidney call here Mom at the end? Sidney hated her, and the so called touching moment at the end was the worst part of that show for me. It actually brought the show down a level. Sidney should have just shot her, or made a more creative end, like Slone. I was so diapointed in that scene with her in it.

I wanted them to get Arvin Sloane, and get him good. Heck, I wanted him dead in the first season. LOL Well everyone did. His part was done VERY well and his plotting was up to standards all the way to the very end. So this episode made it all worth while.
The best part was how they left Sloane, what a great ending for him. alone in that cave! WOW that was so creative.

So in the end I would rate this last episode a B. I wanted it to be an A but it is hard to make a great final show. The series I wold rate as an A show and will really miss this series.