FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone else collect hotwheels cars?

Andrew426
Iv been starting to collect them, iv got 6 so far.

1 hotwheels classics 1971 plymouth gtx
2 muscle mania 1971 plymouth gtxs
2 2006 first editions green superbirds
1 2006 first editions yellow superbird (Im told the yellow superbirds are quite hard to find)

Anyone else?
filmeroz
I like to colect VW Beatle, I'v got 6 of them in diferent collors, and diferent gadgets. They are so qute Very Happy
hlavco
I've got a few hundred, with some Matchbox as well. Been collecting since I was about 2. Whenever I see a cool one at the store, I buy it. Hey, I've got four that I bought just a couple weeks ago.

I actually do it more for playing than collecting; me and my brothers make towns out of books and boxes and play with the cars.

For awhile, I collected the actual Hot Wheels streets and buildings, but they got annoying fast. The roads have curves and sections too narrow for large vehicles. Plus, there were no houses.
filmeroz
WOW! that is a big collection.
Maybe in time I will have a big collection to be proud of, but the thig is where can I put them? Laughing
telugulive2006
Wow great question to ask.! I have been using some hot wheels from past 6 years. There is nothing like my favorite hot wheel or some toy like that. But prefarably my favorite car is feerari. Please let me know if u have any in this post. hahha
ocalhoun
I've got about 900 of them in my attic. I used to collect them as a kid at flea markets and the like.
hlavco
http://www.freewebs.com/pennyracers/cars.JPG

Check it out. I'd say that's about half of my collection.
shwetanshu
i dot collect only hotwwheels cars, i collect any car which i like and i have 150+ in my collection, although some were stolen by my maid
JayRod
I used to collect and play with em when i was a kid. I think i still have most of them at my storage place Smile
sugarbox
Blue and pink Beatles Laughing