FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Octopus Links : Free service

vignesh_natraj
i found this service they provide free link building service has anyone tried this before
Quote:
Octopus Links is a link exchange script that will help completely automate your link exchange campaign. Once you add the codes to your web sites, you can start exchanging links with all the other users in our member's area. Set your account to automatic mode and all your links exchange will be done in the background by our intelligent system automatically! Just sit back and watch your web site will get thousands of links! Even in the automatic mode, you will have total control over which web sites you want to exchange links with by using our unique Links Management SystemTM. Only Octopus Links offers the most powerful features in the internet.
URL: http://www.octopuslinks.com

give me suggestions
manumiglani
vignesh_natraj wrote:
i found this service they provide free link building service has anyone tried this before
Quote:
Octopus Links is a link exchange script that will help completely automate your link exchange campaign. Once you add the codes to your web sites, you can start exchanging links with all the other users in our member's area. Set your account to automatic mode and all your links exchange will be done in the background by our intelligent system automatically! Just sit back and watch your web site will get thousands of links! Even in the automatic mode, you will have total control over which web sites you want to exchange links with by using our unique Links Management SystemTM. Only Octopus Links offers the most powerful features in the internet.
URL: http://www.octopuslinks.com

give me suggestions

Well, I haven't tried them but their site design looks professional enough. whay do not you try it and post your feedback in this thread.
Marston
I'm almost sure that this would get you blacklisted on google.