FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

C++ Project

bluffmango
Does anybody have a project program prepared in C++ which makes use of the following stuff:

Arrays,Pointers,Filing,Structures etc etc like no classes n that stuff smthing out ov the stuff i mentioned above Filing is must... plz do reply soon i need to understand it and submit it soon....smthing innovative will be pretty good for getting a good grade like smthing different........not a library management system or stuff like that which is very common
arch23
no classes in a c++ project...?
anyway, you can find millions on the net i would think...
rayx
bluffmango wrote:
Does anybody have a project program prepared in C++ which makes use of the following stuff:

Arrays,Pointers,Filing,Structures etc etc like no classes n that stuff smthing out ov the stuff i mentioned above Filing is must... plz do reply soon i need to understand it and submit it soon....smthing innovative will be pretty good for getting a good grade like smthing different........not a library management system or stuff like that which is very common

Try to create Simulation program like ATM Machine. You can implement all that features in one project.
hunnyhiteshseth
I think you need a C project if you dont want classes.

I would suggest that you post this in Marketplace to get your solution early.

I have a project but it doesnt use file-handling & another but that doesnt use structure. So, if you want I can give you.
BruceTheDauber
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I think you need a C project if you dont want classes.

Why? Even if you don't use classes, C++ has advantages over C, such as better type-safety. C99 would be a valid altenative, if there were actually any implementations of the new standard out there -- which there aren't.

The other mystery is why the inquirer doesn't want to use classes. What's wrong with organizing your code into classes? It just makes things tidier.