FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free SAT math help here

webcola
If anyone needs help with their SAT math skillz, check these videos out and send the guy an e-mail for some tutoring!

http://www.youtube.com/videos/mathproblems
linexpert
Thanks for the link.
If you are planning to take the SAT or the ACT's and need help the best thing to do would be to get a book or go to your teachers. (i'm assuming you're in highschools if you are taking the tests)
The videos are helpful but don't show all the diffrent types of problems that may show up. Very Happy
-linexpert
pixor
Whoa thanks for the link, buddy. I'm planning to take SAT II Math level 2 next year and I gotta do some serious studying in the summer. This link is very useful thanks for that.
-m0n1k3r-
My philosophy: These are both aptitude tests, meaning they are made to test you on what you actually know. By cramming for a few days or studying for weeks, you will give yourself a false reading.

If you go to a college that expects a performance level based on a 30+ ACT score and you wouldn't have scored even a 26 without cramming or studying, you will be overwhelmed when you get to college.
johnpettersat
If you are looking for Sat books then go through this website which is totally free and securely help you.
--------------------------------------------------
http://www.my-sat.com/
shivaghimire
Thank you both webcola and johnpettersat for giving us links for the preparation. I am not attending SAT now but it is helpful to pass time and sharpening my mind in free time, thank you.