FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FriHost Forums on my iPAQ

izcool
Hey everyone,

I'm proud to announce that I bought my other PDA (I have 2, one is a HP iPAQ H1940 and the other is a Compaq iPAQ 3670, this one I'm talking about) a synchronization cradle and the expansion kit for it at the thrift store the other day (what a fluke !!). What was the first thing I did when I plugged it in ? Well, I went into Internet Explorer and went to FriHost's Forums to see if it worked. It did. Smile

I thought I'd post the screen here to make it seem more exotic as I don't think many people know what it's like to look at a webpage on a portable device. (Just to let everyone know, FriHost's main page looks messed over on this thing, but the Forums are all that matter to me since I look at them a lot).

Oh yeah, if I go to Google's main page on my iPAQ, it immediately redirects me to http://www.google.com/pda. Wonder how they figured out how to redirect automatically on a portable device. :S

- Mike.
Scorpio
Cool!

By the way, my first suggestion would be to throw out IE and get yourself Opera for PDAs or Firefox(I dont know if this exists)

The PDA looked quite nice.

Congrats for the purchase
Very Happy