FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Downtime?

Billwaa
I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like that the host is down a lot for a short among of time, I think maybe < a minute. But it get annoying sometime, is there a way to fix that. It's not my internet because I use cable and everytime, it is down, I went to another site and it work.
wumingsden
Billwaa wrote:
I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like that the host is down a lot for a short among of time, I think maybe < a minute. But it get annoying sometime, is there a way to fix that. It's not my internet because I use cable and everytime, it is down, I went to another site and it work.

The server restarts iteslf every 1/2 hour. During this time there may be a couple of seconds of downtime. The restart is currently crucial for the Server. -locked-
Bondings
It's every hour at the moment. I think at '19 or '29.

Also arround the moment you posted there was a problem with the server and I was fixing it. (which required a few apache restarts) So that might have been it.