FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gizmondo

gizmondo
O.K
first of all hi, im new to this forum as you can see from my number of posts and i thought i'd tell you about the gizmondo hopefully it will get some interest in this great console. Although probably not many of you have haeard about it but it is a console that i think could rival the psp.
heres a pic:

nice isn't it (well i think it is :p) anyway it has loads of features like:

a 3 inch TFT 240x320 resolution display screen (about the size but double the resolution of Nintendo's GBA)

64-bit accelerated 3D gaming

Bluetooth and GPRS multi-player

downloaded/ripped video and music playback (stored on generic SD memory cards)

conventional game controller buttons

text messaging and e-mail

web-quality digital camera

GPS

Augmented Reality and Gyroscopic Camera

and more if you want any more information go to

[url]gizmondoforums.com[/url] or ask me
TonkPilz
Ah so thats what a gizmondo is.. lol have seen many advertisings about it but non have actually stated that it whas a console.... sounds like a condome
linkman2004
No, thanks. I'm sticking with my good old DS. First of all, the thing is ugly. Second, the games are kinda' stinky. Third, one of the head guys working for the company was part of the swedish mafia. Razz I'll never forget that guys million dollar ferrari smash. Razz
gizmondo
i know yeah but even though the company has gone bust (curse carl freer Mad ) it has finally been cracked to allow the running of homebrew so there are many great ports such as emulators we have a doom port, duke nukem 3d, Quake, many pocket pc games and great gizmondo games like colors are available if you know where to look