FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The best avatar

albusa
I have seen that you people have goods graphical signatures and avantars, I like to make an GRAPHIC CONTEST, who has the best signature.
WickedGravity
Not to be too anal, but, if the point of the contest is whom among us has the best signature, then why is the title of the post whom has the best avatar?

They are, as I am sure you know, not exactly the same thing.

I do not mean to nitpick, but it is a contest after all, we want to make sure that all the contestants understand the rules.
blackant
hehehe, and what are the rewards? Wink
More points? Razz
blueknot
ok, here's my point of view.

Contest Rule uncleared
No Rewards Specified.

Is this even a contest Very Happy

my 2 cent worth
zealotman
Who would be the judge? I don't think there is such a thing as "best signature" Laughing
Antwon
There would be too many opinions.
blueknot
yea,

but we can just do a vote system and it's should be decided by the public. Majority wins.

but i see no one is quite interested in this.
php_wizard_l33t
I would be interested in this, but I doubt I would win. I am a 21 year old who loves Finding Nemo, what do I know?

JUST KEEP SWIMMING!
rash52
lol im not sure about me Rolling Eyes
skyroja
it's a good idea, i should win Very Happy

really, lets make it, and the winner would be who will get the most of votes

There is only one question, who can make the vote with registration (one vote per user) ..

Any volunteers?
blueknot
well well

i will be the judge

someone can get the ball rolling ?
Monkeydog
I win because Magus rules and Magus>everything....
Dark-Tech
well he won as there is a complete lack of contestants
bagygab
I like that avatar!!!
Jack_Hammer
Have I mentioned I love my current avatar?
or my previous one...
Quote:
Ahh nuts, the image is on my other computer, you know the one that doesn't boot up
Crying or Very sad
budazz
hmmm i think i have a nice avatar Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
albusa wrote:
I have seen that you people have goods graphical signatures and avantars, I like to make an GRAPHIC CONTEST, who has the best signature.

man has this guy ever replied back to the replies he resieved ?
i think though that this avatar contest should be held just for fun or just a reward of something the site admin has to pay (jk) Laughing
maybe increasing the k of the avatar for the first 3 contestants ex instead of 10 k its 20 k
30 k more for the admin isnt much i think
and i beleave everyone should vote 2 votes, 1 vote for any 2 avatars he likes
i eleave there should be morwe contestants too lol but i think there arent much because its not a well defused post
ty for listenning
packiyanathsk
Hi

I have not designed a avatar for me yet.. But I think this is the right time to create a avatar for me.

Can you pls confirm on the proceedings on this.

THanks
Packiyanath.S.K.
Herbz3
You all know that you love mine!
Halo > than all! Boo ya!
valkyrie-heavens
does it have to be signature.... it can be avatar right?
CoolMan
the best avatar is my avatar
<=====
Very Happy
windval
i want it too
who can give it to me?
threezeroone
i can't say that my avatar is the best but its the best for my taste. Smile
kany
Well whats the criterai for the best avatar. Every body thinks he has got the best one. So will there be any decision , if there is then who will decide Question
khiosk
Min is the best ever!
kany
khiosk wrote:
Min is the best ever!

Well really , Is it so ? Well you are genius to figure that out huh! Shocked
Dark-Tech
prff mine is the best though its too BIG to fit on the forums correctly so i made a mini

anyway heres the mega
skyy
I just love showing my pritty face all over this place!
n0obie4life
Mine is the best.

No avatar.

Why?

It helps the webpage load faster.
It saves imageshack.us or whatever image hosts or your own hosting account or frihost's bandwidth (bandwidth IS expensive)
Lastly, my avatar wouldn't break any rules (http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13011), so I won't get a warning

[edit] now it isn't no avatar.
AG007
How about mine. Check it out.

Is the best unique one around. Goes around the name AG007. lol.

have a good one!

-=[AG007]=-
Arin
This avatar contest can be made easily..

1. For few days people sign in by posting "Sign me up!"
2. After sign in deadline comes maintainer of the contest can make a thread with a poll containing names of signed people.
3. Vote will last for certain amount of days and voila - we have a winner :).

If you are interested and you want me to - I can run this contest.

EDIT:
Oh and by the way - we can make awards from frih$ - lets say 5 frih$ for sign in - donate to user trusted by everyone, and he will share frih$ after contest ends :).

Cheers,
Arin.
n0obie4life
Arin wrote:
EDIT:
Oh and by the way - we can make awards from frih$ - lets say 5 frih$ for sign in - donate to user trusted by everyone, and he will share frih$ after contest ends Smile.

Go ahead. And you really have to find a good person to trust Smile.

I'll signup and make sure I win with my great avatar Razz
chandelier1993
Take a looksy at my avatar will ya, I think its awsome!! But, then again, that's just my thought!
Tom7
jack_hammer's and coolman's are good, i think.
Laz
I might Enter this.
Maybe Razz
If I an be bothered as im so lazy Sad
plumbum
I'm almost sure i'd already posted something here... Confused

But, whatever, If i have 5Fri$ then i would say, sign me up Very Happy
gOOdkid
Well this isn't such an organized contest, a suggestion is to submit your picture to the creator of this topic and have him post up a poll so everyone can vote on who's is the best, otherwise there will be everyone voting for themselves and random posts
Anthony123
All of ur avatars and signatures are cool....... and hu will be the winner?........ hehe waiting to see the result.........
AardvarkSagus
Sign me up as well!
AG007
Yeah who is going to decide Confused or is this is just a show off avatars Very Happy
rohan2kool
Whaddaya say abt my avatar??? Made in Adobe Photoshop 5.5 + Adobe Illustrator 7(the biohazard logo)...
Summer
I entered my avatars in my siggy .
Gerardus™
ok here is mine,
i don't think it's the coolest one of all, but i will make another one soon.
We should have other contests..
chris88
How about mine? Is it nice?
Summer
Nice one you got . Whos that ?
splitunion
There have been plenty of posts here noting that this is not a very organized contest. I think it should be put on hold and someone should organize the information before you all continue. This is just my opinion and it seems to make more sense than planning it out as you go along. Actually, this thread should probably be deleted and a new one should be made when real rules, deadlines, prizes, and things are created. Out of every contest I've held in my rp club and everyone I've entered on dA, it's never been done like this. Those who wish to enter need a foundation to work with. But hey, it doesn't seem like this is going to help since there have already been posts made acknowledging the same points I've made.
Okay I'm done. Smile
Wrez
mine is pretty nice i think Razz

made it myself Razz

and its me on the pictue
SunburnedCactus
I just changed mine today! I really like it for some reason, so it's now my avatar on every forum.
Tvis
Is there a winner yet, or can I still participate?
Laughing
VIPER VENOM
maybe wrong place for this. any good sig makers out there? would love a delta force land warrior sig made.
Marston
Whatever, you guys. I think my avatar wins, hands down.
ulruc
I want to enter my own avatar to this contest if the contest is still going on.

I maybe it myself using Paint Shop Pro and some others free pictures from the web (with no copyright on them of course!). I hope that you will like the way I did it even if I'm not the best around here when it's time to do graphic things!
magnusmoty

my REAL avatar. i can't put it here
blackheart
albusa wrote:

Okay - are you lloking for sigs, avatars, avantars or what?

lol

Or just general pics?

Confused
madsencarl
I made my avatar in Flash - it set me back an hour or so. If you zoom in a lot you can see my awesome flash art skills on the guns!
jaysen
There should be a certain point system rules to go off of to clarify everything like in a car show... something like
x amount of points for image size
x amount for clean design
x amount for ease of reading (if applicable)
x amount for "looking purdee"
x amount for originality

i think it would help to keep things on the level rather than based on personal opinion.... (as they say, opinions are like a**holes....everyone has one)
madsencarl
Should only be avatars the user by BY HIM/HERSELF. Anyone can rip a pic of google, but it takes skill to make your own...
Marston
blackheart wrote:
albusa wrote:

Okay - are you lloking for sigs, avatars, avantars or what?

lol

Or just general pics?

Confused
You have big sunglasses.
n0obie4life
Bah, this contest won't get started.

-close-