FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pirates of the Caribbean II

Do you wanna go see Pirates of the Caribbean II?
Yes, definitely, matey!
95%
 95%  [ 21 ]
Yes, I want to see it with you, Ylmun, cuz I know you need friends
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
No, you scurvey slop-bucket. Yarr!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

ylmun
So,

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to Pirates of the Carribean II (PotC II). I didn't see the first one in the theaters because I thought it would bite. But then I rented it on DVD and I almost crapped my pants, it was so good. They had great actors and the script was excellent. Johnny Depp was my favorite actor...and then he made Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and stopped being my favorite actor.

BUT, I really can't wait until PotC II. Since MI:III and DvC (Davinci Code) got hammered, I have nothing to look forward to...except PotC II...ok, and maybe X3, but that's it. QED.

Anyone else wanna see PotCII, huh? I heard they started pre-production on PotCIII with Chow-Yun Fat as an Asian Ship captain. That rocks! IMHO

TTYL
coldsubject
I can't wait!

POTC was and still is one of my favorite movies, up there with Little Nicky and finding Nemo. Aha. :]

I do have to disagree with you about the Charlie and the Chocolate factory thing though, I liked that movie. And I didn't think that it was a bad step for Johnny Depp.

Oh well, everyone has different opinions.

Back to POTC. It's going to be awesome i'm sure. Johnny Depp will definitally pull an awesome job and the script will be amazing. With all of the new characters and the great plot that will lay ahead of them.

Like I said before, I cannot wait.
Can't wait for the third one either. This may be one triliogy where each movie compliments the others. Besides LOTR.
CrookedBlaze
I want to go and see it, but I'm not dieing to.

It does look pretty funny, though. I don't think Johhny Depp is very attractive, but his physical humor is just ****** HILARIOUS.
indeedwrestling
I'm so surprised at how dark (in terms of content, not color) the film looks. In fact, many pieces of it strike me as out-right horror. That's not to say it's a bad thing - just impressed they decided to create a film that has such stunning graphic effects and a climate that reminds me vaguely of Batman Begins.
shinnoyami
I rather not listen to critics, but instead go by my own judgement if a film was bad or not. I'd like to see PotC II, loved the first one. i might rent it though because of the lack of money in my wallet.
gr3gg3r
The next one definetely looks entertaining. I can't wait until its release. Jerry Brochheimer (spelling?) does a great job hyping his movies... and producing them in general.

This will definetely be a must see for me. Captain Jack is Back!
Alienz
Yes I definitely going to watch this. I seen part one so not gonna miss this. And Orlando Bloom acting too Razz
silvershadows
Looks better than the first one. And thats saying a lot.
quartnee
I almost saw the first one when it came out but changed movie choices at the last mintue, so when I saw it at a friends house about a year after it first came out I realized I made a wrong decision. I got the DVD version and watched it twice in one night, regular then with commentary. It just blows you away, it's impossible not to like it. The acting was amazing and the plot was not just based on one thing, but had lots of sub-plots to make it intesting. The second one looks just as good so far, but that one character is kind of creppy looking. Like hes had octopus legs for a beard or something . Confused
m00tmuffin
Aye, I think this is one of the few sequels that could easily pull off being just as great--or greater--then the original. So excited for it. Very Happy
IceCameron
I dont know, i'll bet its one of those "hey-are-last-movie-did-really-well-so-lets-do-another-even-tho-the-other-one-didn't-
really-offer-one".
So no i dont want to see it. I think it'll be trash, but then again they're is always that 1% of undecided sequels that turn out great.
ylmun
Man,

According to the poll, nobody wants to see the movie with me. I'm sooooooo unpopular.

Well, you can all bite my shiny, metal ass.
butterflyfields
OMG!!!! I can;t wait!!! I ahve been waiting since like I heard that there was going to be a POTC II!!!!!!!! CAn't wait to see Johnny Depp play an awsome part as teh pirate again, funny and sarcastic. I can;t wait to see Orlando Bloom play Will Turner and Keira Knightley as Elizabeth. OMG!!! Im so exited!!!! I loved the first movie, I actually have it and seen it like 13 times and still can;t get enough. I ahve like memorize the plot line, it is not even funny. I really hope that this movie is worthwhile, I really think it will be but you never know. As for POTC III Im even more exited, can;t wait to see the trailer, it is going to be an amazing trilogy.

Waiting, waiting, and waiting, soon it will stop. I wish I could also see it on the premier at Disnery World, but sadly can't, live in Canada. I will see it, rent it, and buy it. And once again, OMG!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twikki
I'm not actually bothered about it, alot of people say its good but to me i jsut dont really care about it, ddint like the script or the movie
elincinerador
potc was maybe the best movie i've seen!!! (well, no... downfall was outrageous) but nobody agrees with me... i think it's fantastic... excelent actors, great plot... it's not too long... it's really excelent... as soon as i can i'm going to see dead's man chest (i think that's the name of the 2 if i'm not mistaken)... i'm glad that i'm not the only one who believes it, really....
m_furquan36
ylmun wrote:
So,

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to Pirates of the Carribean II (PotC II). I didn't see the first one in the theaters because I thought it would bite. But then I rented it on DVD and I almost crapped my pants, it was so good. They had great actors and the script was excellent. Johnny Depp was my favorite actor...and then he made Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and stopped being my favorite actor.

BUT, I really can't wait until PotC II. Since MI:III and DvC (Davinci Code) got hammered, I have nothing to look forward to...except PotC II...ok, and maybe X3, but that's it. QED.

Anyone else wanna see PotCII, huh? I heard they started pre-production on PotCIII with Chow-Yun Fat as an Asian Ship captain. That rocks! IMHO

TTYL

Yup, defnitely waiting for it!!! I hope it dosent do as bad as the previous new box office disasters... Im in love with the first part... and i believe the second part will be full of new surprises... i just saw the sneak preview... it looks awsome, u know the storyline nd stuff, jjust like the first one!!! Very Happy
colilon
I truely wait for this to come...
I hope the this wouldn't ruin the first movie charm...
Josso
Yeah thought the first one was so funny and awesome so I'll go and see this one but I doubt it'll be as good. Films can rarely live up to first versions. Going to give it a shot though and I'm sure it'll be very good!
magneto_ms
I can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I watched the first one about 8 times. and I still wanna watch it again. It would be a treat to see the special effects these guys come up with. Next Oscar for them maybe..?
squeakypants
It looks a lot different from the first, which was a lot more... I'll use the word linear. It wasn't very "supernatural" based, while this one is completely scifi. Still, I'm looking forward to it.
JayRod
I'm going to the local theater with my friends on opening night to see it. The special effects look like they are pretty cool. I love the tenticles on Mr. Jones Smile It should be haxor and I can't wait Smile