FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kittens!

Idoru
Wonderful, amazing sweet little creatures!

As some of you know me and my family house four cats. They are
the subject of our homepage, and even if you don't speak Swedish
there are some pictures of them there. We love them very much,
the three women and one male. About three months ago they mated,
the male with two of the female, and this thursday the first ones
smelled the air outside mommy Very Happy

Two little guys, one white and one red, and two little girls, both white,
just like their father (He's the cat in my avatar). A miracel it is, and
I felt that I just had to share it with you!

There are no pictures of them yet, but will be soon enough. But for now
I tend to spend more time in the bedrom just watching than in front of
the computer. Further, anyday now it's time for the other female to have
her little ones. Just as excited, if not more. She's huge!

Cool Cool Cool

Anyone here who shared the experience? Mabye got some pictures?
joxang
grrr kittens grow up to be cats. and i HATE CATS.

cats eat birds, which surely are the sweetest lil things EVER. especially budgies, or in my case, a pair of lesbian budgies (but I'll post on that another time).

Once my budgies die I'll stop hating cats, but the next time my neighbour's cat starts scratching at the window I will throw a big rock at him.
SusieSmacktard
Awww.....I love kittens! They're so cute! When I adopted my first cat, he was still a kitten. He looks a little bit like the kitty in your avatar, except he has a black tail and one black spot on his back.
Idoru
joxang wrote:
grrr kittens grow up to be cats. and i HATE CATS.

cats eat birds, which surely are the sweetest lil things EVER. especially budgies, or in my case, a pair of lesbian budgies (but I'll post on that another time).

Once my budgies die I'll stop hating cats, but the next time my neighbour's cat starts scratching at the window I will throw a big rock at him.

Oooops... Shocked

Well, I'm aware of the difficulties with cats who're outside, but I can comfort
you with the fact that ours live a nice fullfilling life indoors. Far away from your
birds Wink

Make your neighbour aware of the problem. Humans brougth cats to what they
are today, and humans should take responsibillity
Idoru
Sorry for repeating myself, but I can't help announcing that the other one
have had hers aswell now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

She had to be opened by a vet, but out came six healthy creatures, three male
and three female. Beautiful and adorable, and it makes me very happy that
all went well, though the painfull procedure that had to be done.
joxang
Awwww:). You must post me one of your new kittens and I'll teach him/her to love birds. And to fly.
Dillydally
Laughing

I have a cat. His name is Bosco. Ive had him since he was a kitten Very Happy He was adopted Razz He's a funny cat and runs around the house and everything. We gave him a bell so he wouldn't kill any birds....But he's killed 4 so far..... It's kind of sad but oh well. He's always trying to think up a way to get to our bird. One time after we moved to a new house, and my bird wasnt set up yet. (He hates hands and people going by his cage) My cat was on top of the cage! The bird was like, *oh whatever....no big deal....At least its not Dillon! (thats me)* Man....that was a scary moment!

One time Bosco was out adventuring for like 38 hours! I was scared becuase there were like 5-10 eagles out by out house! Phew, he came back though! We we're so happy to see him that he got scared lol Laughing
Idoru
joxang wrote:
Awwww:). You must post me one of your new kittens and I'll teach him/her to love birds. And to fly.

Laughing Laughing Ratflmao Laughing Laughing

Ofcourse, joxang Smile
The father's looking strangelly at me from on top of the monitor, but he hasn't
got any say Wink
ashen
I love cats and kittens too! In my place there is a kitten named Andine. She is covered with white and grey on her tail. She is so cute!
But, she always upseted by another adult cat named Hawu. Poor Andine...
triggerhappy
i love cats and dogs i like raising little pupies and little kittens from scratch i have a motto once you adopt it you keep it and thats what i have been doing, with my cats which is pepperan percy clowy garfield tiger junior pj sassy kk and jj which is a total of ten cats eleven if you encluded kisses kitty Very Happy
m00tmuffin
Awww...kittens are great. It's been a few years since we've had kittens but they're such a joy--they really are the cutest things. With their little mews and inability to stand up for the first few days of their life, coupled with a seemingly endless supply of energy...what's not to love? Wink Congrats on your litter, though! Woohoo!
alexpotter
I love kittens Smile

i had many kittens during my childhood, but all of them mysteriously ran away, it was probably my mom who gave them away

anyway 4 years ago I got my baby cat, she was a super cute kitten Smile and now she's a beautiful cat... she was mother once and had 4 kittens, it was an incredible experience to see how the kittens were growing Razz when they opened their eyes, when they learnt to walk Smile and to teach them how to eat Smile

But it is horrendously sad to give them away Sad I almost cried
limrio
Kittens Very Happy I love it, my friends have 7 cats, I want to have one in my house, but my parents won't allow me Sad
kitexx
Well, I just LOVE kittens & cats:!: they're SO cute! My nick is 'kitexx' just because of it. I had a cat but it lost...Crying or Very sad However, cats are not only for playing and hugging. You have to clean after them, what is the worst thing on the world Very Happy
werther
My friend gave me a blue british short hair kitten a month ago, she is so adorable that i cant take my eyes of her. My family and friends always had cats in the past but this one is killing me, so cute, and always leaving a small potion of her pink tongue out of its mouth while sleeping. British short hairs are known to be the most 'indoor' and 'clean' cats due to their short and firm hair. They are even reccomended for people who wants to have a cat, but have asthma.