FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

animal crossing is sooooo poo. a complete girls game

animal farm is poo (im not being bias honest)
yes (normal ppl tick here)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no (queer/girl tick here)
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

ltbennett
my sister boght the game yesterday and its poo the closest thing to violence u get is arguing with ramdom ppl over wi-fi it is alright for people who dont like battlefield2 or halo or anyother game for that matter.

tell me if im wrong that animal farm oops i mean crossing is a wussy game!!!! Exclamation Exclamation
sgwreviews
What game are you talking about man? I can't find a game called animal farm anywhere.
ltbennett
sgwreviews wrote:
What game are you talking about man? I can't find a game called animal farm anywhere.

animal farm is out my sis has it no joke its basicly a game where u are a little person in a village and u have to run a farm u dont want it honestly trust me with this one
TonkPilz
its a sim game for nintendo DS. you lurn howe to run a farm and you get diffrent quests etc its a non-violent game and is disignd for kids and young-adults its alot more to it than just milking cows. even tho its not a game in may taste i whant my games to be more.... Epic
SilverDogg
i have no idea what animal farm is, but if you need violence to consider a game good, you way off.
ltbennett
SilverDogg wrote:
i have no idea what animal farm is, but if you need violence to consider a game good, you way off.

i dont "need" voilence just i find it boring. i really dont get the story behind it eather if there is one i have lots of resions not to like it and there just a few
rightclickscott
You mean Animal Crossing? Animal Farm is a cold war propoganda book which portrayed the corrupt communists as pigs while other, kind hearted animals tried to make the farm a utopia. Enough about Animal Farm, because Animal Crossing is one hell of a game. People who think of games as simply being an outlit for violence, well, I can't consider those people gamers. Those are the people who enjoy Grand Theft Auto because you can kill hookers. That's not what gaming is about, and those people who play games for rabid violence and gore are not gamers and are on the same level as Jack Thompson.

Now, for the joke portion of this post, for those of you who don't believe that Animal Crossing does not encourage violence, you have obviously not read this article by Dave "Fargo" Kiosk at Gamespy.

"BRITTNEY! THIS IS GOD. Let me come to your town and take your apples or I'll give your parents cancer."
Nameless
The poll wrote:
im not being bias honest

LMAO. I'm going to assume that this poll and the first post are intended as a joke, because otherwise it would be the most biased garbage I have read on this forums thus far. Funny, though.
rightclickscott
Nameless wrote:
The poll wrote:
im not being bias honest

LMAO. I'm going to assume that this poll and the first post are intended as a joke, because otherwise it would be the most biased garbage I have read on this forums thus far. Funny, though.

You know what this means? It's another "Forum Fun"!!!!

I would have put it up earlier, but I'm trying to figure out which parts I want to put in.
ltbennett
rightclickscott wrote:
You mean Animal Crossing?

yes thats the one

sorry about any miss undersanding my fault
killerdevil
i dont know anything about this game Laughing
Mamsaac
animal crossing is really fun actually
rightclickscott
itbennett wrote:
yes thats the one

sorry about any miss undersanding my fault

Yeah, you should at least know what something is before you flame it. This is Animal Farm:

rightclickscott wrote:
Animal Farm is a cold war propoganda book which portrayed the corrupt communists as pigs while other, kind hearted animals tried to make the farm a utopia.

Better yet
SilverDogg
i can see that you just dont understand the concept of animal crossing, and therefor you find it "poo" and "wussy".

to be honest, this game is more mature than your gta, halo, or whatever game with violence you want to play.
rightclickscott
Yeah, Silverdogg is right. Violence and graphics don't make a game great, it's gameplay. People like you who don't understand the most basic and important thing about games should not be (and are not in my eyes) called gamers.
jeffleo
Would you consider Harvest Moon a girl's game? Or SIMs? I think such games are unisexual. It just depends on your taste for games. Sometimes violence is needed to satisfy your thirst for blood lust. But sometimes other game without violence could relax your mind. Haha.