FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In the Mail

hiiers
I love getting mail and writting letters. It's a wonderful feeling to open the mailbox & see a letter for you.

I love also getting my magazines, and things I order online!
arch23
except for bills maybe, right?
crdowner
I enjoy receiving mail personally addressed to me as well. I hate the ones that are addressed to generic names like current resident, home owner, head of household, etc. Those get tossed quickly.
Scotty Too Hotty
i must say in my area we dont get a lot of junk. Only my inbox of my email gets spammed regualrily. as for my PO box it never has anything but Bills, and then Cards when its christmas some other holiday or my birthday. But meh, at least its still mail even if it is a bill!!!!@!
bonestorm74
I don't really get any interesting mail these days. I used to years ago but now I communicate through email with just about everyone so there's no need for snail mail anymore.

You're right though there is something nice about receiving mail and opening it up, it has a nice tangible feel to it. I used to love getting toys in the mail as a kid (we lived in a small town and had to order everything) and I used to sit watching the mailbox every day waiting for the package to arrive. Sometimes that was the best part.