FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PS3 fails AGAIN

Yantaal
on top of the monumentous price tag.

the introduced the gyroscope----NIntendo did that....
but not only did they introduce it late, they revealed it so late that even the game programmers didnt even know, so PS3 dont actually have any games using this fabulous technology.

and on top of that to gain the gyroscope the rumble pack was removed, once again the game programmers not told.

PS3? more like, shit
joxang
and now GTA's going to come out on the xbox at the same time, loads of people have lost their primary reason for getting the PS.

Unless Sony produce a diplomatic maneuvre of some genius, and procure rights to HALO3, they may be quite (colloquially) screwed.
Zuwiki
Hahaha! I am glad that I have been dedicated to the Revo... er Wii since the beginning. No dissapointments yet, unlike both PS3 and XBox360. Haha.
Kelcey
Yantaal wrote:
on top of the monumentous price tag.

the introduced the gyroscope----NIntendo did that....
but not only did they introduce it late, they revealed it so late that even the game programmers didnt even know, so PS3 dont actually have any games using this fabulous technology.

and on top of that to gain the gyroscope the rumble pack was removed, once again the game programmers not told.

PS3? more like, ****

Didn't you already make a thread about this?

"wow, PS3 are so desperate that they ar ecopying The Revolution then.(yes im well are are its called the Wii)

so, they have nintendo game designers, nintendo functions in the console, and have probably ripped x-box somewhere as well. "

That's from another thread. Well I suppose you have elaborated a bit more on what they were copying this time around. I agree with you. By the way, they did rip off the 360 guide button on their controller. However, I don't see how you copy Nintendo by having companies that used to make games for Nintendo... that doesn't make any sense. If you do remember, it was Nintendo that shunned 3rd party developers away back in the Nintendo 64 era when they were too stubborn to use CDs. Other than that, yeah, Sony has stolen everything.

Zuwiki wrote:
Hahaha! I am glad that I have been dedicated to the Revo... er Wii since the beginning. No dissapointments yet, unlike both PS3 and XBox360. Haha.

Not evertying was happy in Wii land. Most places ridiculed red steel and it, graphically, looks like crap. However, that's not an issue with the Wii as they've stressed graphics won't play a big part in their games. Perhaps even more ridiculed was Madden. For me, it was disappointing that zelda didn't have any free swinging. Then I realized how difficult it'd be gameplay wise to have it implemented. So I really don't hold it against Nintendo. Overall though, I'd say they came out best from e3 out of the console companies.
gh0stface
Duplicate topic which you yourself started already...

-Locked-