FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows Messenger Live

OttPcTech
I have been beta testing the Messenger Live Beta and it is pretty sweet. It has some sick sharing folders and you cand share data with the trusted very easy gui is nice. All the options are pretty much the same.

ottpctech
selim06
OttPcTech wrote:
I have been beta testing the Messenger Live Beta and it is pretty sweet. It has some sick sharing folders and you cand share data with the trusted very easy gui is nice. All the options are pretty much the same.

ottpctech

Hmmm....i think you should choose the forum again...
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-14844.html
copilot
Windows Live is really neat! Do you have the nwest one? It is even better than the last two beta versions of it. By the way, anybody can sign up for the beta. In case anybody else wants to. It is really neat. go to http://ideas.live.com and scroll down to Windows Live Messenger and click sign up.
Hobbit
I like it, but Gmail doesn't work on it, and that's what I use on msn.
orcaz
Hobbit wrote:
I like it, but Gmail doesn't work on it, and that's what I use on msn.

huh? Gmail? when did gmail accounts ever work on msn directly? u onli can do it by signing up for a windows live account with that gmail email address... and i can use windows live messenger perfectly fine with my account with gmail address!
Animal
Please search before posting - there is already an Official Topic about Windows Live Messenger.

-close-