FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Virgins Plea

Do You Think This Is Fraud
Yes Book Him
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Nah It All Good
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

OttPcTech
This guy from Toronto made a website called avirginsplea.com. The whole thing was a marketing scam. the story was a guy 25 the virgin had some chick say that she would sleep with him if he got 5 million hits on his site the pres uncovered him not sure what happening with it but you can get the whole scoop from his website. which just had adult friend finder ads go up

www.avirginsplea.com
manumiglani
Yeh I think its a fraud. But, I do not think that person should be booked. He used his brain to get money. HE only lied that he needed hits to sleep with a girl. I do not think he can be booked on any charges accept that he wasted bandwidth of the net users Laughing
Soulfire
It's probably fake, but you never really can tell over the net.
alkady
What will the world come up next?? I've have been hearing all sorts of crazy things, This just included. I'm wondering if its not a marketing ploy from Adult Friends Finder? Or even a marketing ploy to earn some cash. 5 Million Hits with Google Ads? Thats good for $150,000.00 at 3 Cents the click. But even if say 1 in 5 click, Thats a good $30,000.00
wowz
ever see the site 'giveboobs.com'? some chic posted a pic of her chest (v-neck shirt on) and asked if she should get breast implants. she had a paypal acct where you could donate to the cause.. if she got enough raised through it, she was going to get them done.. she also had a pic of what she would look like with the implants...
I'd like to do the same thing, except I wouldn't get the implants.. just free money, lol.
smart and sad - smart that they can think it up, sad that people will attempt to help them...
Jeslyn
^^ and people actually paid her? Do they have nothing better to do with their money?
tidruG
Jeslyn wrote:
^^ and people actually paid her? Do they have nothing better to do with their money?

I think I've read about this... she got not only enough money to get a boob job, but she also had money left over to pay part of her college fees. Razz
TeenZine
LOL^10 good find i love it lol lol lol
zluis
That's Internet folks.
For good and bad that's up to us.
I also need money, I want to buy some books.
Should I make a site asking for donations?
Do you think that it will work? Or should I say that I need to increase a part of my anatomy? Wink
corey
This sounds a lot like the milliondollarhomeopage and the pleasegivememoney sites. If you have no shame, why not?
alkady
wowz wrote:
ever see the site 'giveboobs.com'? some chic posted a pic of her chest (v-neck shirt on) and asked if she should get breast implants. she had a paypal acct where you could donate to the cause.. if she got enough raised through it, she was going to get them done.. she also had a pic of what she would look like with the implants...
I'd like to do the same thing, except I wouldn't get the implants.. just free money, lol.
smart and sad - smart that they can think it up, sad that people will attempt to help them...

I checked giveboobs and also savekaryn at the same time, I cant believe they actually all succeeded. Maybe I should start something like this J/K I'm not that desperate. But one day or the other, People are going to have enough of this.
manumiglani
alkady wrote:
But one day or the other, People are going to have enough of this.

I do not think it will end any time. I think it will continue for many years to come. A famous poet once said " There is no scarcity of fools in this world, if you search for one, you will find thousands of them".
zluis
I also don't think this will end. There is always people ready for the most uselles things. The problem is that sooner or later because of those crazy schemes some rules will be implemented, with the excuse of protecting us, that will kill some of the liberty we still have.
alkady
::Update::

It turns out that A Virgins Plea was actually a hoax, A Marketing Research for perhaps the next generation of Internet Marketing "Misleading Media"

I look really bad right now because I ended up being a fool like many of you who actually fell for this guy and actually tried to help. Embarassed
JayRod
I Have never even heard of this site. I probabbly went along with it though. So what are your guys thoughts after you found out it was a hoax?
r_y_e_20
another fraud site with tricky ad. this is one of those annoying sites who just mind earning money and fool people around. well, you cant have me visit the site the second time.
asim
OttPcTech wrote:
This guy from Toronto made a website called avirginsplea.com. The whole thing was a marketing scam. the story was a guy 25 the virgin had some chick say that she would sleep with him if he got 5 million hits on his site the pres uncovered him not sure what happening with it but you can get the whole scoop from his website. which just had adult friend finder ads go up

www.avirginsplea.com

great thinking of building a website and getting hits... in this way is easy.. than sitting whole day and emailing, post forums.. blogs link and much other stuff. will save time.. and i will actually be having time to sleep with my 2 Gf's

wowz wrote:

Very Happy hmmm people have lots of money and they are donating for the right cause (applause Razz ) well i would make a similar site.. with my GF (any girls pic, im not mad)posing nude and get money.... well i just watched and closed the window... how much have people donated for boob raising
misterXY
thats why i donate in person like the red cross etc Smile
Josso
Good on him, I hope he's made some money out of those ad's Laughing
Kelvin
People will come out will all kinds of ideas just to make a buck. Some make it big time... others fail. But with the internet and its broad worldwide audience, some creative promoting and these people start to make money. The milliondollarwebsite is one good example of a ingenious idea which made him more than a million dollars, and somewhat a celebrity. Then you also have those lucky/unlucky people who get their website hacked and become famous (Mahir).
doppleganger
well its a smart world out there with smarter people, now which category do u fall in - the one who gets duped or the one who is far away from this, this is for you to decide, why blame some one who was smart enuff to fool all the ppl and earn money Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes