FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Student film..

Do You Want To See My Humor Therapy Film?
YES!
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Nah.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

dan751
Hi. Have any of you done a student film for a project? I'm making one, and it'll be on the subject of humor therapy. I'm considering posting it on the web, in order for everyone to see it. Please vote in the poll telling me if they want to see it. And, post about your film.Smile

*There will only be english, as it would otherwise take too much space, and I don't know how to translate. Sorry for any disappointments.
jeremoi
I've never done any student film but I have seen some and some were pretty good. I'll watch it if it is a good film.
dan751
I promise it will be a good film!Very Happy Here's a taste of it. It features a skeletion from the science department, and the skeleton never actually moves. Completely random stuff. Extremely cheesy. But, done intentionally, as it's supposed to be stupid funny.Very Happy
kazza
Anyways, wouldn't mind to see it. Is it mainly a drama film or does it have elements of special effects. I always like post production magic! It's interestig to watch
dan751
kazza wrote:
Anyways, wouldn't mind to see it. Is it mainly a drama film or does it have elements of special effects. I always like post production magic! It's interestig to watch

It has a couple special effects done via video software. But, not many, as it's intentionally corny.Very Happy Trust me, it'll be funny!Very Happy
dan751
I know it's been a while since I've updated this thread, however, I've been finished the video for a while now, so I've uploaded it to the web. The addresses are:

YouTube
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUY0KXJqDI0

Google Video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7540127242175072487

Please post your comments here on my student video. Please bear in mind that it's supposed to be cheesy and corny, intended to induce a cheap laugh. Make sure you watch the end credits, as there are some unique things in there.Very Happy Enjoy!Very Happy
Also, it's English only.
gh0stface
Heh, just finished watchig it. It was alright. Like you said, it was kind of random. I thought the only good part was the end where the guy was stuck in the dog house Razz

The transitions between frames were a little choppy and not too smooth. You could tell where you started and stopped the film.

Good job though.
bercha
Lol.. It IS random! but it was alright.. and I like the end too

Nice job! Wink
dan751
gh0stface wrote:
Like you said, it was kind of random.
The transitions between frames were a little choppy and not too smooth. You could tell where you started and stopped the film.

It's supposed to be random and choppy.. designed to look like it was done by amatuers. If I wanted to, I could've had all these special effects, the same kind they use in feature films. But, it's not supposed to look well done.Wink

Thanks for the compliments gh0stface and Bercha. Very Happy