FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who Loves MONK?

prepkid
I love the Monk series, despite that I only watched three or four episodes of it. I just don't know which times they have it on...

Also, I switched to Direct TV and I don't know which channel is TBS.

If you guys know, please do tell me! (show times + channel number on Direct TV)
Eiken
Monk's great, I watched it all the time last year, but somehow it just got away from me this year, I really need to watch it again, in fact, I think it's on tonight, I should look it up.
luoleh
I like Mr. Monk. I think he is funny and smart.

It's on USA channell every Friday night, 9:00/8:00(center time).

I think it's too cruel for our audiences to wait that long -- a whole week, especially there are not always new one on. Mad
colilon
I am now watching the first season.
It is great, haven't meesed an ep.!

We are on the episode where Adrian and Sharona are on vacation, and
there is a murder... I think ep 10 or 11, anyhow,
I've been told that the 2nd season is AMAZING, so I am really
excited to watch it, CS on our channel...

BTW does anybody knows if there is a DVD?
'cause I really want to buy it.
Whong
I've seen some episodes of it, I think it's quite good, but I like Herucle Poirot way more! Monks OK, it's a good series! Wink Idea
filet
yeah i like watching the monk
kind of nice
KLURC
i like ONK he is hylaarious.and once i figure murder out faster than adrian but only once.(episode withschool and clock.)
prepkid
oh..right, it's on USA, not TBS. :p

so do you guys know which channel it is on Direct TV?
HoboPelican
Monk is great! I think I've watched almost every episode. Sort of sad when they let Bitty Schram go, but I like Traylor Howard also, so I can't get to upset. Monk is such a different character and I love it when actors get to act! Tony Shalhoub is always fun to watch. Remember him in Wings, Men In Black, Th13teen Ghosts...Anything really.
Nigeria
i think monk is a great show very funny i wont see this season though because i dont have usa anymore.
driftingfe3s
Monk is a very interesting show. It takes the normal detictive genre and bundles it with a ecentric obsessive compulsive man to create a funny show. I don't watch it very often my my parents love the show.
dwcnps
It's Really good and funny Laughing .

BTW what is TBS, monk is on channel ten (for some people it's southern cross) oh so your in USA i'm in the Aussie land
alkady
Monk is really silly, Especially the episode with the Monkey. Hahaha, I was laughing my butt off with the monkey, He cracks me up.
dwcnps
^^^ Rolling Eyes I don't belive you don't, like monk, I like it, especialy the phobias of him.
alkady
dwcnps wrote:
^^^ Rolling Eyes I don't belive you don't, like monk, I like it, especialy the phobias of him.

No I like the serie, I said he is silly in a sense he is funny.
dwcnps
alkady wrote:
dwcnps wrote:

No I like the serie, I said he is silly in a sense he is funny.

garionw
I love Monk.

I have all three seasons on DVD and watch at least one episode each week. Its great how he solves crime with comedy. I come from Australia and have olny seen the first three seasons. Im hoping they will air the 4th season really soon.