FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lemmings!!!

menwhatdorockbaby
Can anyone remember lemmings? I got a copy of it yesterday and it is truly amazing. I am completely addicted!
qbawler311
I love lemmings, those little yellow mindless followers really get my blood pumpin. I'm getting a big hard one just thinking about there little yellow buttholes.

Could you please give me the program. Or tell me where I can steal it for free. I am against paying for software. Thanks and rock on.
Josso
LOL qbawler... seriously.

Yeah I used to play it on my old Macintosh Performa 400 in the early 90s. Great game.
linkman2004
I used to play this years ago. Honestly one of the first games I was ever addicted too. I always loved getting all the lemmings into a little blob by putting them in between some really close blockers. Once that was done I'd press the nuker button and blow um' all sky high! Good times. Razz
Game Fortress
I made a topic about lemmings just a few weeks ago XD

I have even made my own spoof version where you mass kill instead of saving them

Its a classic.
ltbennett
Game Fortress wrote:
I made a topic about lemmings just a few weeks ago XD

I have even made my own spoof version where you mass kill instead of saving them

Its a classic.

wheres this massive spoof version can u give me a link??
Sebaci
I remember I played it so much on amiga. Cool game. Is there a PC version of Lemmings?
ltbennett
Sebaci wrote:
I remember I played it so much on amiga. Cool game. Is there a PC version of Lemmings?

yes there is a pc version its old now i think they stoped making it. so the only way to get it is on psp or if u get lucky in the second hand section of a game store
picsite
you could check online to see if you can download it from somewhere....sometimes these old classics they put up for free on their websites...
Zuwiki
If you have Linux, someone made a clone of it where it's penguins instead of lemmings. Oh, and better graphics. Wink
indeedwrestling
The best version? DHTML~!

http://www.elizium.nu/scripts/lemmings/

Go play it right now! Relive the good ol' days!![/url]
butterflyfields
I remembe rplaying lemmings when I was little. My dad played with it and then I got the hang of it and then was playing like an addict. I loved that game. There is a newer version fot the computer ,but it is not liket he old one. The newer version is ok, but not as good as the old version. Old games rock. Hmmm, I wonder if I still have the game.

pokethamage
lol I never knew what Lemmings was until I got a copy for my TI-83+...lol...then i went online and did some research on it to see what it was...i still dont understand why it's so fun...
mceejaydee
I heard Rockstar North made it. But Rockstar North wasn't their original name back then.
Miniwood
I love Lemings. Something about the combination of fiendish puzzles and actually saving lives rather than wiping them out is really addictive. I still have Lemmings and Oh No! More Lemmings installed. I have a level editor for the game too.
Game Fortress
Quote:
.i still dont understand why it's so fun...

Nobody does, but that dosent prevent it from doing so
qbawler311
indeedwrestling wrote:

This site is great, I am stuck on Mayhem 3.
daijoubu
i loved that old game.. but i'd rather kill them all than saving them for a change Smile
i think that there are more ports of this game since it wuz a classic...
PHPeople
Lemmings... What a game.

Its the only place I can get little yellow followers to fall off the cliff in the vain hope they will reach heaven.

What bliss.

~PHP.
BlacKRoSeS
Lmao, i used to be totally addicted, i so loved that game Very Happy
I got so stressed out if they kept dying and i couldn't save them, it would take me hours Razz
MonkeyWrench
now what a classic game lemmings was, brilliant game at its time Very Happy
maly15
i like lemmings is very ver very very god game Very Happy Very Happy
Game Fortress
I think i saw somthing somwhere talking about a Lemmings game for Nindendo DS or the Wii, but I cant seem to remember where.
gothicgeek
Ah, Lemmings...what good times we had. I remember I would always call the last lemming to get through the portal 'Earl'...not even kidding.
soldeinvierno
indeedwrestling wrote:

Thanks for the link. That brings some good memories back Very Happy
Mr. McCoy
OMG LEMMINGS OWNZ Very Happy

Buy it for the PSP!