FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help!!!! posting a html im a novice!!!

Benmol
helo im a novice, and im trying to put an html document which i made on dreamweaver 8 on the internet !!!! i have signed up with frihost but do not have a clue how i can post it . can sum1 plz help thanks
ben
manumiglani
Go to the login page of your control panel which you got in the pm when you hosting was accepted. its like username.frih.net/config

After this, enter your username and password and press enter.

After this you will be in the control panel. click on the files button on the left side of the logout button and then click on public_html directory.
then select index.html and logo.jpg files and delete them with the delete button.

Then click on the upoad files in the current directory button and browser the files you want to upload.
Blaster
First off go to the account page and requst your account. Then you have to wait for it to be approved. Once it is approved you will be notified by PM with your username and password.
Benmol
i just now need o get enough points lol thanks 4 u r help it is much appreciated.ps how do u get points???
Benmol
i have just seen how to get points so thank you !!! for your help