FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The X files

quanmai
Anyone see this movie the X file, it is a good movie , i watch it every day at night , untill 2,3 am on chanel 49.cable.
but now they didnt show it
so i cant watch it anymore Sad
Svarn
X-files was great when it originally came out. A thoughtful police story with a supernatural plot, and a shady conspiracy behind everything. It was much better than a lot of the schlock on the airwaves today, or twenty-five versions of CSI:ASCIS.

However it doesn't age that well and I don't think it will capture a new audience beyond those who were the original viewers.

With that said, it treated a truly difficult subject with a refined delicacy. That you could actually suspend your belief for an hour serial while following a tense story about ghosts or aliens without breaking out into laughter is testament to the success of the crew and actors.
ChaosMike
I really enjoyed the beginning of the series, as well as some of the newer episodes that were connected to the beginning. It's a good show, especially when you watch it from the beginning.
pudovkin
I think producers should make another X-files movie. Smile