FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warcraft The Movie?

Gates
It is stated that blizzard has sold the movie rights to warcraft, im sorry for me being skeetchy on the details but i cant acess the orginal site because I am at school. But basicly what all this means is that there is going to be Warcraft, The movie. A whole movie based on the world of warcraft and i say that not meaning world of warcraft but The world of warcraft. Any diffrence in the two sayings is for you to find. But any how I am really excited for the release of the movie, and again sorry i cant provide you with a link but hey theres google.
roadruner
well that looks very interesting Smile
but i can imagine the same thing will happen as it happened to many movies made by something - it'll be really low production quality Razz
unless they're ready to invest a lot of money in it Very Happy
ryanh2006
Wow now there's a thought! Imagine a Peter Jackson directed, 3 hours long, CGI extravaganza! That would be even cooler then the LOTR trilogy! I hope that there is serious considerations been made bceause if Halo gets a movie then so should WC!