FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Signatures

Hogwarts
In peoples signatures I think something should be implemented to stop people having multiple large pictures in their signature. I mean you get 600x175.. Isn't that enough? You can make one picture instead of 3 large ones. (You should see some peoples signatures!)
Scorpio
Are you saying that some people have 3 images or so in a sig, and the total width and the breadth exceeds the frihost limits?

If that is what you are saying, then I agree with you

If it is something else, then care to explain?
n0obie4life
Actually we don't care how many images you have in your sig, all we care if the total size/total dimension Wink.
Animal
Hogwarts wrote:
In peoples signatures I think something should be implemented to stop people having multiple large pictures in their signature. I mean you get 600x175.. Isn't that enough? You can make one picture instead of 3 large ones. (You should see some peoples signatures!)

Yeah, the number of images doesn't really matter as long as the total sig size falls within the rules. If you see a rule-breaking sig, please PM any moderator and we'll have it fixed.
Scorpio
I did see a few sigs breaking rules and PMed Morpheus, though he fixed a couple of earlier queries, he did not fix these I think.

If i see them again I will PM a mod
Blaster
scorpio wrote:
I did see a few sigs breaking rules and PMed Morpheus, though he fixed a couple of earlier queries, he did not fix these I think.

If i see them again I will PM a mod

That may be because morpheus is an account creator. He spends more time with this then actually doint stuff for the forums. So you are better off pming animal.
Animal
Blaster wrote:
That may be because morpheus is an account creator. He spends more time with this then actually doint stuff for the forums. So you are better off pming animal.

Actually... that's not strictly true. M0rph is still a mod / junior admin / account creator so he'll still be able to sort out general problems for you. It would be ideal for you to PM any mod (ie. not just me - I have a life to lead as well Wink ) that is online at the time. If nobody's on, then PM whichever mod you get to first.

I'm not saying don't PM me, but I'd rather not have to deal with all reported issues myself.

Thanks guys! Very Happy
Scorpio
Actually whenever I spot a violation the only mod online is m0rpheus

Sometimes, Occasionally I do see others, but then I dont see violations.

I do find blackheart online, but well, in this case, let's just say, Gentlemen First. Why give the lady any trouble?

Anyway, since Animal asked for it, I ll forward a few PMs to morpheus which have not been read by him till date./ Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
Luckily I'm hidden Laughing

Thank god.
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
Luckily I'm hidden Laughing

Thank god.

I can find you by your posting when I am online.

But you already have your hands full.

Thats because you are evil and are always locking posts and denying hosting requests
Twisted Evil
Hogwarts
I just took a screenshot of a large signature that exceeded limits! Yes, yes I did.

Take a wild guess who it was. Cool

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you its resoloution. Its 459x205. Wink
heady233
Hogwarts wrote:
I just took a screenshot of a large signature that exceeded limits! Yes, yes I did.

Maybe it was the guy with his name on the big blue picture. Very Happy Or not...
Blaster
Hogwarts wrote:

No you didnt'. there is no problem there. Try again. There is no problem with mr smiths post. I would know. I have read the rules Wink

And sorry animal. Yes you can send them to others too.
Hogwarts
Here's another one.

Multiple images = Too large. It's Rajhank's signature and is 640x238.
Blaster
no only that they equal over 60 kbs. There are many things bad about that sig. And please report it to a modertor. no need to show it off to people. They do listen.
selim06
i think some sigs really bad and includes bad things and have too much space...But i think my sig not to bad ...
mathiaus
My suggestion: Use a div for the sigs Smile
Code:
.sig { width: 600px; height: 175px; overflow: auto; }

Code:
<div class="sig">This is my siggy oh yeah [img]http://image.com/image.gif[/img]</div>

If you see a sig in violation of the rules please PM a mod, posting here is pointless Rolling Eyes