FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ki-ba

Reiji
Have you seen this new anime yet?

I love it, I watch it every week...

Here is the sinopsis:

Ki-Ba wrote:
Kiba's main character is Zed, a 15-year-old boy who lives in a place called "Calm". He is frustrated by his current situation in life and feels that somewhere out there is a place where he can live more fully. One day, at the invitation of a mysterious wind, Zed dives into a space-time crevasse (portal), seeking the "answer" that might be there. Riding on the wind, he gets transported to a war-torn world where warring magic users called "Shard Casters" fight endlessly with each other, using magical crystals called "Shards".

With the power of the Shards, the Shard Casters are able to use magic and control monsters called "Spirits". Fascinated by that power, Zed aims to become a Shard Caster. However, he still doesn't know that residing in his body is "Amil Gaul", a mighty Spirit with the power to influence the world's future.

Whaddya think about it?
driftingfe3s
I've been watching it. Its seems pretty interesting. I thoguth at first it would be pretty cliche in the story line, but I was pretty wrong. There have been some intreresting developments, especially in the last episode that was fansubed, episode 8.
NewGuyinTown
I've seen it... it's good so far. I really don't like the main character's personality for some reason.
driftingfe3s
NewGuyinTown wrote:
I've seen it... it's good so far. I really don't like the main character's personality for some reason.

Yeah, I agree. He's kinda off on his own doing his own thing bent on getting stronger. Its a recuring theme in anime, but the way this guy handles it is kind of annoying about it for some reason.
carlokes
I've seen the anime until the last episode where he is in Jimoto. I have to say that despite it is a promising anime and the main character has a fantastic look and charisma i suspect that this is one more "pokemon" style animes, much like Dragon Drive for instance....I just hope they don't abuse (i don't know if manga is out or not) of the use of the Spirits...or it will lose a bit of fun, IMO.