FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What movie character do you look like?

Cthulhuman
Ok so I came up with a great idea for a website, but it would have to be done in forum form so I decided to post it here. So post a picture of yourself and have people comment on which movie star you look like (or what character form a movie you look like). So go ahead and post a pic of yourself!
Whong
Cthulhuman wrote:
Ok so I came up with a great idea for a website, but it would have to be done in forum form so I decided to post it here. So post a picture of yourself and have people comment on which movie star you look like (or what character form a movie you look like). So go ahead and post a pic of yourself!

Well my picture is under my name, so you can all coment about whom do I look! Laughing Wink
Scorpio
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

This site does it automatically
CrookedBlaze
When I was in Hawaii we were driving in my uncles 1968 Porshe and when I got out of the car it was windy and I had on purple shorts and a tank top and a little boy looked at me and screamed "OHMIGOOD LOOK MOM IT'S BRITTANY SPEARS."

I was offended.

I don't have a picture right then...but, here's what I do have.

(Played with Photoshop to get that...I'm really not missing half of my face.)
kazza
I'd say you look like lindsay lohan, esp with you stepping out of the sports car.
HoboPelican
CrookedBlaze wrote:
When I was in Hawaii we were driving in my uncles 1968 Porshe and when I got out of the car it was windy and I had on purple shorts and a tank top and a little boy looked at me and screamed "OHMIGOOD LOOK MOM IT'S BRITTANY SPEARS."

I was offended.

You should be offended! You are way too cute to be mistaken for B.S.

I used to get comments about looking like Magnum, but that was just me being tall and having similar hair and 'stache.

My wife bears a strong similarity to Helen Hunt from "Mad about You" days. Lucky me! Very Happy
rightclickscott
My picture is also under my name, but here is a bigger one (you may have to log into myspace to see it):

People say that I don't look like a movie star per se, but more like the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, you know, that mediocre emo band that everyone thinks I like even though I hate emo. I have become everything I hate! Still, some girls think it's sexy.