FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Login Problems....

Theopolo
I have to problems, i cant login to cpanel and phpAdmin. Can anybody help me? Those doesn't accept my nicname and password.
photon
are you sure your account has been processed yet?? and i guess you should be on directadmin and not cpanel... DA is working fine for me..
n0obie4life
We don't give you cPanel.

We give you Directadmin

http://www.frih.net/config/

Your account was not removed or what-so-ever, can you check your password and etc if you were using the correct link?
Blaster
Make sure you are using uppercase where it is needed. Like my login name is blaster. If i put in Blaster it wont' work. Now lets just say my password is password. If you put in Password it won't work. So make sure you use uppercase where it is needed. If you just got your password it might be something like 0PleNs or something like that so make sure you have a zero upercase p an l and e a capitle n and a s.
Nigeria
Hi I just got my hosting approved today and i tried to login but it's not working i put the pass and username in correctly 3 times but it wont log me in please help.

Nigeria
mathiaus
Your DA username is
Quote:
nigeria

SMALL 'n'. Ive sent you a new password via PM as well