FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Php mail function

mike_phi
I am using the Php built in Mail function in my scripts, but my site dose not seem to be sending emails.

As far as I understand the mail server settings should be transparent to the script when I call the mail() function or am I wrong do I need to setup some mail server parameters.

Cheers Mic Smile
Bondings
mike_phi wrote:
I am using the Php built in Mail function in my scripts, but my site dose not seem to be sending emails.

As far as I understand the mail server settings should be transparent to the script when I call the mail() function or am I wrong do I need to setup some mail server parameters.

Cheers Mic Smile

Well normally the php mail() should be working fine. There are hundreds of forums on the server each requiring this.
mike_phi
Hi thanks for responding to my querie, It might seem strange to you but there was a window some time yesterday that it did not work at all and when I tested my site later on that day it seemed fine or should I say it is fine Smile .

cheers for now
Mic