FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help please

munkey_boy
Hi i have installed a phpBB2 board on my site http://munkeygraphics.frih.net and i have the AcidGreenEx style on my board then i installed easymod, that worked fine. Then i installed the cashmod Smile but...... when i post it says youve earned 1.2 GfX$ im like ayy it worked but then it doesnt say how much GfX$ you have underneath ur avatar and it doesnt say it in ur profile or anything any suggestions on how to fix this? because i would really like the cashmd to be installed because it is a graphics site (which you could tell by the name) and i would like to make it so you can buy and sell sigs and graphics
mathiaus
I think you need to view the readme/install file and apply changes to the skin manually. I think easy mod only chnages skins for subsilver (though I could be wrong as it somehow managed to change your posting one by the sounds of it.)
Scorpio
I do agree with n4l on this.

Honestly easy mod sucks and the best thing is to install manually.

It may take time, but you can learn a thing or two while doing it and also there are less probabilities of failure if you do things slowly and in a circumspect manner, when doing for the 1st time.
munkey_boy
scorpio wrote:

It may take time, but you can learn a thing or two while doing it and also there are less probabilities of failure if you do things slowly and in a circumspect manner, when doing for the 1st time.

Thats not n4l, and i know how crappy it is to install a mod i nearly screwed up my old boards. Well i did.
Scorpio
munkey_boy wrote:
scorpio wrote:

Thats not n4l, and i know how crappy it is to install a mod i nearly screwed up my old boards. Well i did.

No that is mathiaus, but n4l said in another post that easy mod was sh**. Hence I agreed. You install with however you feel comfortable.