FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 1 has same problems than server 2??

oskuro
I mean, cause sometimes its impossible to surf in my web. Its down many times a day, and dont know if its by the sql reset every half an hour or what, right now, im 10 mins with my site down Confused

I want to write an article, and thats since 15 mins ago, cant insert it cause site is down, dont know what can be.... Crying or Very sad
wumingsden
oskuro wrote:
I mean, cause sometimes its impossible to surf in my web. Its down many times a day, and dont know if its by the sql reset every half an hour or what, right now, im 10 mins with my site down Confused

I want to write an article, and thats since 15 mins ago, cant insert it cause site is down, dont know what can be.... Crying or Very sad

Server one has no problems as far as I am aware. Currently there is a reset every 1/2 hour on server 2 I think however, your site should not be down for days. Your site is currently up and running fine Confused
Blaster
Yea apach has to reset every half hour. Then it is off for like 5 seconds. This is only for forums. I am having no problems getting to your site.
Marston
wumingsden wrote:
Currently there is a reset every 1/2 hour on server 2
What the hell?

How come?
Blaster
Its to clear apach. Bondings says it is necessory too.
bladesage
Yes, your site works fine, except for major scripting errors.

However I can't access my forums on server 2 (I assume it's server 2 since it has .frih.net).

I can't seem to access DA, or even ftp.

I can reach the homepage, but the forums, I've had many, many problems with. I constantly get 404 and such error screens, and find myself going back and forth until it shows the page Think...this is obviously frustrating. But now, I get a blank white screen upon entering the index page of the site I'm talking about now.

It's not technically mine, but we work as partners. It's at http://defection.frih.net/forums

And is this whole apache thing going to be remedied soon?
Blaster
I can acess DA but i see the same problem with DDS's forums. I am having no problem geting to my forum though. Confused
oskuro
bladesage wrote:
Yes, your site works fine, except for major scripting errors.

However I can't access my forums on server 2 (I assume it's server 2 since it has .frih.net).

I can't seem to access DA, or even ftp.

I can reach the homepage, but the forums, I've had many, many problems with. I constantly get 404 and such error screens, and find myself going back and forth until it shows the page Think...this is obviously frustrating. But now, I get a blank white screen upon entering the index page of the site I'm talking about now.

It's not technically mine, but we work as partners. It's at http://defection.frih.net/forums

And is this whole apache thing going to be remedied soon?

Major scripting errors in my site??Works everything for me with no errors Confused Confused

And about its only for forum, every reset, entire site goes down for 30 secs or so(at least me sometimes), and maybe i should note down the time between each reset, cause i think this happens me more than just 2 times an hour Confused
dxhunter
My friend has frih.net server2 and i surf myfriend site some time DOWN. Ussualy down and come again little time for down.
wumingsden
The server is running fine, and so it your forum problem bladesage. It may have been a blank page because the php couldn't be processed, although I am a little uncertain. Please report any long downtime that you recieve, -locked-