FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Girls do you prefer tall guys or short guys?

Do you prefer tall guys or short guys
Tall
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
Short
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't mind!
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

ylmun
Well,

There's a poll asking guys about short or tall girls. Let's hear it from the ladeez.

By short, I mean height, btw.

Sterotypically, I think I know what most women prefer.
Ally
I'd like to say "don't mind", but if I don't lie, I must admit that I prefer tall guys than small.
Sabz
Ally wrote:
I'd like to say "don't mind", but if I don't lie, I must admit that I prefer tall guys than small.

I know, I wished I could say I don't mind as well, but I like to feel small (physically haha) next to the guy I'm with. Mr. Green

But by tall I mean taller than me. I don't like guys who are too much taller than me either. I'm pretty short myself, so I like to be able to have a walk with my partner and carry a conversation comfortably!!!! That's a bit hard if he is too much taller than you. But to me it's more important that the guy is well built than tall.
Ally
In fact, girls need strong men, and feel secure in their arms...
kazza
I wouldn't date a short guy, even if he is Tom Cruise...
angelkiss
I will have to say tall. But not like super tall as in 6 feet 8 or something lol A little taller than me is what I mean. Guys that are too short (shorter than me) is probably whom I will not date.
Ally
Tom Cruise isn't smaller than that !
james123
I went to the gym and saw some men are trying so hard to train BIG muscles because they think it can attract women, how 'strong' do you prefer as a female?

A

B

C

which one do you prefer? Wink
Haley_Madison
I wonder how many of the poll results for "tall" are actually from guys who are expressing their insecure opinion. I'm an average height girl, but have had short and tall boyfriends. For me, it comes down to their confidence and personality. Tall or short, if a guy isn't confident, I won't be interested.
shoaib
off course every girl prefer tall and handsome guys. I like average man not too tall or not too short
codersfriend
Most girls get physically attracted to tall guys.. although girls often look on the character
Kaitaye
Height? It can help, but it will not hurt. What matters is whether the guy has balls. Women only want those.
playfungames
I have met a lot of girls and from them I have learned that girls prefer guys who are taller than them. So tall men have a higher chance with girls then the rest. Too bad I do not fall under the tall men category.
pauline5765
Hmm, well, it's kinda awkward to date a guy that's shorter than you. Aside from the extra attention you get from other people.
netprofit
Sabz wrote:
Ally wrote:

I know, I wished I could say I don't mind as well, but I like to feel small (physically haha) next to the guy I'm with. Mr. Green

But by tall I mean taller than me. I don't like guys who are too much taller than me either. I'm pretty short myself, so I like to be able to have a walk with my partner and carry a conversation comfortably!!!! That's a bit hard if he is too much taller than you. But to me it's more important that the guy is well built than tall.

If he's too tall, you can always carry a stool along with you. Twisted Evil
johannespilz
they prefer what the are attracted to and that is shaped by there experiences and specially their youth. so what the parents look like shapes a lot what they are attracted to. and everyone has its favourite. small girls often want tall guys cause they are looking for safety. some maybe want a guy the feel more equal to etc etc its different for everyone. but lets face it, if u are a tall guy u have an easier job Wink