FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost should offer some basic templates

DeFwh
I think that Frihost is great for those who can design and code websites, but how about those who cant.

For how small a gesture it would be, I think it would add to the list of why Frihost is such a great place to get free hosting.

To start out I was thinking like a red, green and blue template. Then further down the road frihosters could submit their own free templates they made for free use.

This would attract many people who defer to other sites because they offer premade free templates.

What do you think Question
Blaster
Its a good idea. But I think that it would just be nice maybe if you had a plave where people could find templetes. Like i know of this place.
ocalhoun
Perhaps, but if so, then it should only include templates made by frihosters, otherwise what makes it different from the myriad other places to get templates on the web?
Perhaps one could get paid in frih$ for making templates?
Marston
I think it would be a cool way to get the word out about frihost - like, have templates.frihost.com or something, where people could download them, but have a little link back at the bottom...

Viral marketing type deal.

(Wow, this post was awfully convoluted.)
Blaster
Stop using big words martson. Razz

Yea it might be a good idea. Bondings could pay people that make good templetes and stuff. It could be broght out. There are some people here that made good templetes.
Marston
Pay them in Frih$ (or whatever that crap is called), right?
Blaster
Marston wrote:
Pay them in Frih$ (or whatever that crap is called), right?

Yes pay them in Frih$. Maybe make it like a contest for like the best 10 or something. It could be done but it is a matter of if bondings wants it. I like the idea but who knows what bondings hast to say about it.