FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

80's WALKMANS!

danito
Hot dang I love these things. what's your favorite? mine have got to be the sony wm-10 and wm-30, just makes me wanna throw on my tracksuit and get out jogging.
dxhunter
Long time ago i have AIWA walkman i love this sound but it is steal long time ago and i was give big money Duch MARK Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
SusieSmacktard
Ah, memories. I got my first walkman in junior high. I thought it was so cool......later I got a discman. Kept that for several years, until I got an Ipod shuffle last year.
Traveller
I had the Sony D-10 Discman, and it was an incredible machine. It had a proprietary, lead-acid, rechargeable battery pack, and would play for FOUR hours on a charge. In its day, it was simply the best there was.
zogeth
dude where can I get one of those 80`s walkman`s? do you think ebay has some?
richie6963
There is nothing better than those old 90's fully rubber yellow walkmans. The one with the side grip that unfolds to open. Maybe they all looked like that, but they were pretty pimp!

There was actually a unit I bought when the whole digital era came that still had the old school block with tubber coating yellow brick, but digital tuner and display.

I miss it... Shocked