FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Survey site that pays you well

saiyeek
Do you know any survey sites that are reliable and pays you well?
coolclay
I found one a while back that would give you $20 for every survey, but they only sent out surveys like once a month, and you would have to qualify for the survey first. I only qualified for one, but I did get my $20. Then they closed down. Now most of the surveys places suck, and only enter you in drawings for prizes and stuff. I haven't been able to find anymore good ones. Oh well, I don't have time to do that stuff anymore anyway.
n0obie4life
I guess most of these survey sites closed down, and they will only pay you if you are in the United States of America.

The only ones I know are the referral links..but still, people living in the USA only..
Scorpio
I think I remember www.ciao.com or something of that sort, you cant try, the conditions are similar to the above posts however, but not restricted to USA
saveexclusive
I have been searching for some webistes that pay, but only came across scams. I think the best way to make many is buy things wholesale and then resell. IT REALLY WORKS!!!
pacslim
yeah please let us known if u know sum im interessed 2 see ya'll Wink Arrow thanks allready
Davidgr1200
Quote:
I think the best way to make many is buy things wholesale and then resell. IT REALLY WORKS!!!

It only works as long as you can sell most of the stuff. The worst thing is when you find out that you can't sell enough to break even.
Mrs Lycos
If you want to make money online, why don't you try something different. Perhaps something that takes more time to settle, but maybe in the end it'll pay off. If you're good at writing, try and start a blog with ads and affiliate programs; or maybe if you want to write sporadically, you can even sell what you write. Another option is if you are good at design, you can sell your work (templates) or sell tutorials with design techniques. You just need to find the right places.