You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's Your Favourite Music Video

What's the best music video you've ever seen?

My favourite is Walking Contradiction by Green Day. They're just walking around causing stacks of accidents and are completely oblivious to the things they've done. It's really funny.

So please tell me yours.
I would say "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripe. I though that thugh the video was simple it was also complicated. Plus Inever got sick of the song.
Come to Daddy by Aphex Twin probably. The Wall by Pink Floyd is very very good beyond anything but it's really a short film to be honest.
The video of "Bless the Child", by Nightwish, is just amazing. I still cry, while watching it.
I think it's one of the most beautiful videoes ever made. It truly brings out the point of the song. The whole story, all those emotions which lie behind.

Think of me long enough, to make a memory. Come, bless the Child one more time
"Helena" by My Chemical Romance.

It made me laugh so hard.

No offense to fans of the band, or anything, I don't have anything against them, but the dead chick dancing was just too much for me. Plus it sort of looked like the lead singer had been attacked by the eyeliner stick.

In terms of a 'serious' video, though, I'd have to say "Sing" by the Dresden Dolls. I just thought it was put together beautifully, and I do love that song. Also, the way it was shot was lovely as well, especially how it showed clips of the normal, everyday people the song was referencing.
I really think that most video destroy and commercialize good music, but becuase of the song i will have to say

I used to love h.e.r - Common
You can watch it here
I've got to go with 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson.

I still love to watch it!
I'm a big fan of Stay, by Shakespear's Sister.

I also like a lot of videos directed by Floria Sigismondi & Mark Romanek.
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion. Bad Day is a great music video as well. I went to R.E.M. show in Hyde Park, it's amazing (especially after the attacks in London)
I have a few...

Something just caught my attention there.

Lemon Demon - The Ultimate Showdown

Because that is just AWESOME. i don't know if it's on TV, but it's been floating around the internet.

For all of you who have not seen it...

You'll laugh your ****** ass off.
There can be only 1 favourite video and that`s......

2Pac Ft. K-Ci & Jo Jo - How Do You Want It (XXX Version)

^^ It aint getting better then that Cool
i like the videos of gorillaz.
speed of sound - coldplay
and Alizee - Jen ai marre (u MUST see it!)
"Sugar Water" by Cibo Matto - that's coming from a film maker (wannabe) point of view, you'll have to see the whole thing to be impressed. There are 2 split screens of two ladys doing the same actions almost identically. The impressing thing is that the lady on the right is doing them backwards and towards the middle of the video, both ladies meet and somehow, the lady on the left is doing her actions backwards while the lady on the right is now doing her actions forwards. The music video ends in the same scene as the beginning with the ladies doing the same actions as they were at the start.

"Sitting, waiting, wishing" by Jack Johnson, highly entertaining and impressive planning and filming. It's similar to sugar water. For those who haven't seen it, it's just Jack Johnson singing his song while doing everything backwards Smile
My Favorite video is Alizee - Jen ai marre!!!!

She looks pretty in that video. I consider a fan of her!
One of my favorite video from long time ago is "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls. The voice and the music is just amazing.
Robbie Williams - Rock DJ Boo hoo!