FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GIRLS ARE AWESOME!

danito
>>girls are awesome when they kinda grab you from behind when you’re washing the dishes and start kissing you on the neck and shit and it’s so nice you get goosebumps all over

>>girls are awesome when they buy you a ticket to the zoo just so you can hang out together for 45 minutes

>>it’s so awesome when you’re in a full house and your girl takes you outside to look at the stars and make out like
teenagers

>>how ‘bout when it’s all freezing cold and they are waiting to cross the road and their cheeks are just a little bit flushed from the cold and there are some wisps of hair sneaking out from under the hood. that’s awesome.

>>Girls are awesome when you’re just chillin with the bros and you see her seeing you see her and then she comes over and asks you for a light and just looks at you the whole time she’s lighting her cigarette then handing back your lighter and giving you a last glance before she goes back over to her table and gives the cigarette to her friend.
>>girls are awesome when they winwin!! by sending in the
winning photo.

>>They’re pretty awesome when they make you cups of tea every morning, and give you their kitchen to use as an office, bedroom and lounge for months while you make a magazine.

>>Said it before and I’ll say it again, girls on bikes.

Go crazy tell me why girl are awesome...
mrbofh
Look.....They have a few things more than us (mens).

For ex. boobies and bottom(sorry for my those words)- They atract us, we are like animals. Monkeys, dogs,... are smelling each others asses and similar things. We want women, cuz they seems unavaible. That atract us!
That's just my apinion!

sorry for my english
Devang
dude, you're talking like a dominated guy! like she rules you all over.. Jizz! but I liked the way you expressed the romantic feelings... me too would like her to grab me from back just like tht Wink
djcaution
"Girls are awesome when you’re just chillin with the bros and you see her seeing you see her and then she comes over and asks you for a light and just looks at you the whole time she’s lighting her cigarette then handing back your lighter and giving you a last glance before she goes back over to her table and gives the cigarette to her friend. "

Perfectly said dude I love nothing more than that it is awesome!!
Tvis
Girls... Cool

I mean...look at the shape of a girl...what more can I say. Girls are just beautiful (ok there are exceptions Wink )
Balthamos
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Anyway, girls are good and all, but they are more trouble than anything. I won't even begin a list of what happens, but for the most part, you could do without it. Anyway, the only people that can fall in love are the crazy ones, and before you have a chance to say otherwise, you've already fallen in, you idiot Wink.

~Balthamos
HoboPelican
Devang wrote:
dude, you're talking like a dominated guy! like she rules you all over.. Jizz! but I liked the way you expressed the romantic feelings... me too would like her to grab me from back just like tht Wink

Dominiated? Laughing I don't see it. Making tea for you, use of facilities, make out sessions...this is being dominated? We all should be so lucky.

@danito - you're a romantic man! I think I know where you're coming from....

I love it when my lady and I are doing a long driving trip and out of nowhere, she reaches over and runs her nails gently along my neck.

I love waking up when the first thing I see is her smiling at me.

I love the gentle curve of a breast.

I love the crinkly eyes when they are really happy.

I love sly smile when a lady gives when she's just kicked my butt at something.

I love hearing a lady sing when she doesn't know I can hear her.
williamtavernier
Girls are not all awesome. Fortunately there are exceptions. And it depends a lot on their nationality. In the US, they are pretty but too superficials for me. Thanks god to be French!!! Wink
HoboPelican
williamtavernier wrote:
Girls are not all awesome. Fortunately there are exceptions. And it depends a lot on their nationality. In the US, they are pretty but too superficials for me. Thanks god to be French!!! Wink

Aw, this was a nice positive thread and you had to go and start being negative Smile Well, I, for one, will not be dragged into an argument about the relative merits of French Vs American women! It won't be me that brings up their habits regarding hygiene. Smile

Superficial? Pfft. I spit on the idea. Just like the wonderful parisians spit on random american toursits just 'cause we're americans. Now that's superficial.

But to reiterate and get serious again. I love women. All kinds, all shapes, and all nationalities.
altikris
i like the way my girl is my girl. its great to be able to spend as much time with someone and have no problem. it makes me feel complete being with her.
aacronite
girls are awesome because they complete us.

they stimulate us physically and emotionally and with careful choosing intellectually..thats not to say women are thick..theres plenty of thick men!!!lol

you just need to choose right

there are certain nationalities i prefer over others..and can honestly say french girls dont qualify!!1lol
Citizen Kane
HoboPelican wrote:

I love it when my lady and I are doing a long driving trip and out of nowhere, she reaches over and runs her nails gently along my neck.

I love waking up when the first thing I see is her smiling at me.

Wow hobo, you really nailed it with those,.. I got others for you...

I really love my girl when I do dishes and she runs her hand very slowly across my hips when walking behind me.

I realy love my girl when she hugs me and squeezes me very gently while she looks into my eyes with that look that says: you cant run away,.. your mine! (and then kisses me)

I really love my girl when she's tired and crawls up to me on the couch, looking at me to make some room for her to ly down on my chest and then falls asleep with my arms around her and her body all curled up on me.
bluefossil
girls suck! MAKE ME DINNER! IRON MY SHIRT!
Citizen Kane
bluefossil wrote:
girls suck! MAKE ME DINNER! IRON MY SHIRT!
no wonder you think they suck, if you have an attitude like this... Who would wanna be with you?
danito
glad y'all think girls are awesome, but everyone seems to be talkin their girl, when I say girls are awesome I mean all the awesome ones, and there are thousands,
like the girl who is new at your work and you already go for coffee every day,
the girl who you go to visit one a month for about 20 minutes and always wonder why you don't do it more often,
THE GIRL WHO ALWAYS DRIVES YOU HOME WHEN YOU HAVE A HANGOVER, A1 AWESOME
that super fruity girl who is always at your friends parties wearing about 15 different fashions at once
and on and on, just look around they're awesome everywhere.

HoboPelican wrote:

damn hobo, you got that right, they're killin' me with those crinkly eyes.
HoboPelican
danito wrote:
glad y'all think girls are awesome, but everyone seems to be talkin their girl, when I say girls are awesome I mean all the awesome ones, and there are thousands, ...

When I started my list above, I WAS thinking about my wife at first. But I rethought it out and the last 4 were about ladies in general

Quote:

I love the sly smile a lady gives when she's just kicked my butt at something.
(edited for comprehension!)

Yeah, I love women. Wife, past loves, friends, co-workers, and those I haven't met....yet. Some are angels, some not so much, but they all make life so much more interesting Smile
Ljsk
This man speaks the truth.
Citizen Kane
danito wrote:
glad y'all think girls are awesome, but everyone seems to be talkin their girl, when I say girls are awesome I mean all the awesome ones, and there are thousands,

Whaha, seems ridiculous to say, but after meeting my girl, al the other 999's don't seem to matter that much anymore... although I agree with you that the others besides having your own girl COULD be also awesome, If you had eyes for them (not ON)

Mine has everything I want,.. needn't ask more!
HoboPelican
Citizen Kane wrote:

Very Happy Agreed, agreed, agreed! 15 years in love with the same woman and I wouldn't change a thing. But, I confess to you all, I still love looking at, talking to, and interacting with other ladies. Not flirting, not looking for something else, I just like women!
xeszline
Quote:

Post subject:
Citizen Kane wrote:

Quote:
HoboPelican
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:53 am
Very Happy Agreed, agreed, agreed! 15 years in love with the same woman and I wouldn't change a thing. But, I confess to you all, I still love looking at, talking to, and interacting with other ladies. Not flirting, not looking for something else, I just like women!

To Hobo Pelican,
But if you still love looking at.. other women, doesn't your woman feel it's inappropriate. In my personal opinion, it's disturbing if my man were looking at other girls just because they love women (in general).
HoboPelican
xeszline wrote:

To Hobo Pelican,
But if you still love looking at.. other women, doesn't your woman feel it's inappropriate. In my personal opinion, it's disturbing if my man were looking at other girls just because they love women (in general).

Well, I don't drool !Laughing She claims it doesn't bother her (you never really know what someone else is thinking, do ya), but I always try to make sure she knows that she is my number one interest. When we are out, I might make a positive comment on another girls hair, tatoo, outfit, etc. I'd never say say (or think) "that girl is hot!". I think she understands that while I may find a certain aspect of another woman attractive, I am totally nuts about her.

That said, I DO have to be careful about female friends. She understands that ...to a point. But that is a small sacrifice to be with the one I love.
Smile

All that said, does it bother you if your guy makes a comment about a ladies hair or outfit? Or is it more like he's staring at her breasts or butt?
sumangurung
girls are cute when things work out but they can be a devil in disguise if things are not going exactly the way you want it.
But must admit, girls are infact what makes a guys heart go round and round and make them loook stupid and craze.
Somewhere, i do hope that girls think the same about us too!!
darvit
I'm a girl, and I assure you that most of us feel the same way about most guys. Though sadly, there are a couple of jerks and wife/girlfriend-beaters still lying around...
asim
darvit wrote:
I'm a girl, and I assure you that most of us feel the same way about most guys. Though sadly, there are a couple of jerks and wife/girlfriend-beaters still lying around...

Girls are awesome... i love all girls..... thier body.. thier face... thier eyes.. thier lips (i just cant stop kissing my gf's lips when im with here, n i dont care who's seeing us) she never protest for this not fight's with, at times she's angry and also makes mistakes but i never beat her... though she does beat me... but it never hurts... she shes soft hand.. and a soft heart i love my girl mwaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Coen
I would have to agree most of them are awsome. I'm sure they feel that about us (males) too.
Always some rotten apples there though.