FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feedback please

NjRocket
Hey guys, I finally finished my main page of my site. It took longer than i expected because of some problems with the mouseover feature. The front page is complete, and I need some suggestions and feedback on how it looks. I want your honest opinion, some of the suggestions and feedbacks might be considered. Please visit my site, http://www.topsportlinks.frih.net/ and let me know what you think. Thanks alot.
bladesage
NjRocket wrote:
Hey guys, I finally finished my main page of my site. It took longer than i expected because of some problems with the mouseover feature. The front page is complete, and I need some suggestions and feedback on how it looks. I want your honest opinion, some of the suggestions and feedbacks might be considered. Please visit my site, http://www.topsportlinks.frih.net/ and let me know what you think. Thanks alot.

Well, it would be nice if the content wasn't shifted so far over to the right like that. I see you got that rollover to work quite nicely after all, good for you! I still think my method was a bit more professional looking, but that's because I designed it myself, instead of getting one from dynamicdrive.com or javascriptkit.com or something.

So, I guess that's the biggest problem I can see, just the content alignment. And you can feel free to call me a freak, but I don't really like any sports. I have nothing against them, but none of them interest me.
NjRocket
bladesage wrote:
NjRocket wrote:

Well, it would be nice if the content wasn't shifted so far over to the right like that. I see you got that rollover to work quite nicely after all, good for you! I still think my method was a bit more professional looking, but that's because I designed it myself, instead of getting one from dynamicdrive.com or javascriptkit.com or something.

So, I guess that's the biggest problem I can see, just the content alignment. And you can feel free to call me a freak, but I don't really like any sports. I have nothing against them, but none of them interest me.

Thanks for your opinion, what do you suggest i do with the content and how would i do it? I love sports and it reaches out to many people. Thanks.
bladesage
Well, I'm not saying that going with sports is a bad thing, I just don't really like them. I wouldn't know what to say for an alternative.

But it's mostly just the alignment thing. The template is great, but the alignment is a bit odd-looking. It makes me feel like I should scroll right, but I really can't Laughing.
NjRocket
How do you guys feel about the navigation drop down box under the ads. Do you guys think it should be somewhere else, I like the idea of the drop down box though. Let me know.
bladesage
NjRocket wrote:
How do you guys feel about the navigation drop down box under the ads. Do you guys think it should be somewhere else, I like the idea of the drop down box though. Let me know.

It is kinda nice...whatever you like best. They always look pretty good to me.
Animal
Moved to "Advertise Your Website" forum.

Please edit your Existing Topic and do not post this kind of thread elsewhere on the forum - the Advertise Your Website forum is the only place you are allowed to start threads encouraging people to visit your site.

Please remember you are only allowed One Topic Per Site so don't create a new topic - update the Existing one.

-close-