FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


FOR WAR OR NOT





celicapimp
Is there accualy anyone out there that. Belives the war is for a good cause? I mean come on we went over to there land and screwed them over for years. They just got back at us pay back is fair and it sucks. But our president is a Selfcenterd egotistical freak who belives his father was right. His father was more of a fool than he is. I belive That we should fall back out of there land and leave them be they wont mess with us if we don mess with them. If they keep messin with us then nuke them solve the problem. JUST LIKE PRESSING DELETE ON A FILE. Make them all go bye bye.
foggy
I do not agree with your opinions, but I respect them, and I ask that anyone that replies to this post has the decency to do the same. I invite anyone to express their opinion, or even politely point out flaws that you believe exist in the position of others, but please do not flame someone or attack them personally. Doing so could result in a warning and eventually a ban. Politics are a good subject to discuss, but can get out of hands easily. So, to anyone that is thinking of replying to this post, try to refrain yourself from acting harshly. Thank you.
celicapimp
Im not pointing fingers to anyone im just stating my feelings. What anyone else has to say is Fine im just posting to start something and see what others thoughts are about the war. I didnt start the topic to start a fight with anyone to point fingers at anyone anywere.. I am sorry you feel as If i was going to that but belive me its far from anything of that sort.
foggy
celicapimp wrote:
Im not pointing fingers to anyone im just stating my feelings. What anyone else has to say is Fine im just posting to start something and see what others thoughts are about the war. I didnt start the topic to start a fight with anyone to point fingers at anyone anywere.. I am sorry you feel as If i was going to that but belive me its far from anything of that sort.
I'm not blaming you for anything, and I'm sorry if my post made you feel that way, but it certainly wasn't supposed to. No one has done anything wrong yet, I was simply trying to prevent it from happening in the near future.
jczer68
I was against the war, still am, and do not trust the intentions of the Bush administration... however, there was a silver lining to it all: That the US troops were removed from Saudi Arabia. This never seemed to be emphasized, but I think it was actually important, more so than removing Hussein. One can argue that the troops in Saudi Arabia could not be removed without removing Saddam from power first. Still don't care much for Bush and whatever greedy intentions they have, but at least a little bit of good came out of it, for what it's worth.
WickedGravity
I was born an AMerican and an American I am to this day. But I refuse to accept the fact that we are supposed to sit idly by and watch the world get disentergrated because our president is too stupid to realize that he got into a fight he never should have been involved in.

I understand the man is all about finishing the things his father never did, but please, let us not kill thousands of young men to get the job done.
S3nd K3ys


If you'd prefer to let the terrorists run amuck, then by all means, stop the war and live with this...



I would much rather take the war to them and not have to fight it on our soil. Here's what happens when we let them take it to us...



Next you're going to say that "Iraq had no involvement in the 9/11 attacks". Maybe they didn't, but most likely they did. (Read about it in the 9/11 commission's report for youself, instead of believing everything you hear on the TV)



Besides, war is good for my business. Very Happy
Helios
Maybe war isn't GOOD.

But war is human's nature.
People can't live without war.

Even if there would be 100% hippies all over the planet, at least 2 of them will be fighting over marijuana or LSD.


Quote:
Fighting for peace is like ****** for virginity.


I really don't know where I heard that, but it is quite true.
billgertz
eversince the history of man, War is already a part of its existence.. But still that depends of what kind war we are talking about.. War in general is probably talking about a nation againts nation.. War is one way of expressing that a country is powerful.. most of the time war explodes if a leader of one nation starts to think about conquering other nation. Or is doing things that will threat other contry's security and existence.. we can say, sometimes war is good but for special cases.. but for me, war is bad. nobody is wins a war.. every body will suffer most specially those civilian people who only wants peaceful life.

Helios
You're so right.

But, we can't avoid war and can't just STOP it..
War was always there and unfortunetly will always be.
frozenhead
Well.. I too believes that WAR can't do something "just".. I mean, even we say it's use to seek for justice, i think that would really defeat its purpose, you know.. in seeking for justice, a "just" way should be done...

BUT

I also believe WAR can't be ended..
The term we so called "World Peace" can't be achieve for the rest of human existence.. (sorry to those who'd be affected but its a fact)

Uhm..living alone in this earth is war in itself unless if you will die, it will also end.. Exclamation
Ivan
I think that before it is okay to apose the war but during I think that you should be all for it and want the country to win. The Soldiers don't need every body asking questions like this.
BioHaZaRD
Ivan wrote:
I think that before it is okay to apose the war but during I think that you should be all for it and want the country to win. The Soldiers don't need every body asking questions like this.


Freedom of speech. Smile
RuLeR
BioHaZaRD wrote:
Ivan wrote:
I think that before it is okay to apose the war but during I think that you should be all for it and want the country to win. The Soldiers don't need every body asking questions like this.


Freedom of speech. Smile

i not think so
Hi33
Ivan wrote:
I think that before it is okay to apose the war but during I think that you should be all for it and want the country to win. The Soldiers don't need every body asking questions like this.

I was in the wair and I agree with him 100% you people saying this stuff about the war that we are in to HELP all of you so you all can live better lives and you are here saying the war shoudn't be? That is a crap load of BS!
celicapimp
see no one really understands what we are fighting for. Everyone thinks its because they blew some stuff up. No its not that its because Bush is to self centerd and stuck into his own family problems that he cant. Get away from what his father started. His fathers last name was bush his last name is bush 2 bushes make one big problem. He started it he should have takein the time to speak with everyone find out why they are so mad. And then if that didn thelp when they screwed up step up and be a man. Not run scared and say shoot them they scare me. Thats the load of bs. I understand whats going on I have 5 people in my family over there fighting and half of my friends I know whats going on. I was suposed to be there but I was told Im not allowed to go fight because my backs screwed up from football for so many years. Like I really care All I wanted to do was go shoot some ignorant people. I cant do it here and not go to jail. I might as well go over there and do it and get paied. I just do really get why most people think war is good whats the point of sending our people over in the large numbers just to die. Its pointless I mean come on. Yes the people said " We want to go fight and save our people." but those people mostly are so screwed up from basic they just dont care. Everyone thinks difrently that what I do about the war and some people agree. ITS AN OPINION. everyone has one. So as I conclude what I have to say just think about it who would realy want to send someone close to them to go fight for a cause that bush created in the first place?
Hi33
celicapimp wrote:
see no one really understands what we are fighting for. Everyone thinks its because they blew some stuff up. No its not that its because Bush is to self centerd and stuck into his own family problems that he cant. Get away from what his father started. His fathers last name was bush his last name is bush 2 bushes make one big problem. He started it he should have takein the time to speak with everyone find out why they are so mad. And then if that didn thelp when they screwed up step up and be a man. Not run scared and say shoot them they scare me. Thats the load of bs. I understand whats going on I have 5 people in my family over there fighting and half of my friends I know whats going on. I was suposed to be there but I was told Im not allowed to go fight because my backs screwed up from football for so many years. Like I really care All I wanted to do was go shoot some ignorant people. I cant do it here and not go to jail. I might as well go over there and do it and get paied. I just do really get why most people think war is good whats the point of sending our people over in the large numbers just to die. Its pointless I mean come on. Yes the people said " We want to go fight and save our people." but those people mostly are so screwed up from basic they just dont care. Everyone thinks difrently that what I do about the war and some people agree. ITS AN OPINION. everyone has one. So as I conclude what I have to say just think about it who would realy want to send someone close to them to go fight for a cause that bush created in the first place?

Well if you don't have the curage to fight in the war I don't think you should talk about it!
mohamed
The notion that you have to support the soldiers once they are invading a country in a military movement in a war is quite untrue in any neutral values other than a partisan one.

This propaganda was spread by FOX news that is quite the media hub to spread the right wing interests.

The politicians initiate the war (that we oppose). We have the right to resent them. However we should't oppose the actual mechanism of that carry out the war?

The soldiers are intelligent and independent bodies with (under their believes) liabilities of moral consicience and religious laws.How could they be excused in any case for carrying out the fundamental (religious and moral) "wrong" when their live is not in danger in the event they choose not to *1?

And if this is argueble, this is not EVEN what we are discussing. We are discussing on our obligation to support these soldiers on their action. The notion of soldiers carrying out an action against their moral values and religious laws withouht a threat to their own health is already a wrong *2.

How are we suppose to be obliged to support them in totality (as said in FOX news) when they are against our believes and values The obligation is in no way logical. Sheer propaganda.

*1&2 Some may argue that obeying of domestic laws is tied with most religions itself. Do keep in mind that the deliberations involved in war are fundamental wrongs such as killing and other negatives. They are therefore not justified. An analogy: can you obey a law that prohibits the practicing of your mandatory religious laws? (its impossible)
mercedesb73
No its not. But its what our country has had to amount to unfortunately enough.
celicapimp
see id fight if i was allowed to the people said im not allowed to becasuse I have 5 missing disks in my back and both wrists are messed up belive me if I could fight I would so get ur facts together about someon ebefor making assumptions about such things you dont know about see if you read back a few posts a mod posted somethin to stop peopl elike you starting a fight...
jczer68
Hi33 wrote:
celicapimp wrote:
...

Well if you don't have the curage to fight in the war I don't think you should talk about it!

That's funny, courage is the last thing that comes to mind when I think about George Bush's personal war. Also, according to the logic given, it appears that george bush and company should also not talk about it since... y'know, they (along with their families) seem to lack courage to fight in their own war. Laughing Laughing
icugaming
Justice is impossible when you're dealing with brainwashed fighters who will attach explosives to their body and end their life.

The best way to "win" is to just play defense at home- not "Defense through Offense." It would be way more cost-efficient and we wouldn't be dealing with the casualties that we are now.
noliver
There are no winners in war. Only losers. In most cases the people that loose the most in the war are the innocent civilians that are trapped between two fighting machines.

But on the other hand - there wil always be a fight between good and evil. The only problem is that so many people's perceptions on what "evil" is - is so radically different.

For example :-
The racist may think that all people of a certain color are evil. Yet the racist wil not spend time with those people to find out if it is really true.

Many people unfortunately rely on what they see on TV or what they read in the newspapers and in most cases those reports are scewed to encourage sensationalism to sell their paper.

Its the old story of - before you judge anyone - walk a mile in their shoes - and your opinion will most likely change. ( If not - you can steal their shoes because by now you are a mile away from them )

Cheers,
Nick.
celicapimp
icugaming wrote:
Justice is impossible when you're dealing with brainwashed fighters who will attach explosives to their body and end their life.

The best way to "win" is to just play defense at home- not "Defense through Offense." It would be way more cost-efficient and we wouldn't be dealing with the casualties that we are now.

thats a very good point how do you fight someone like that?, Its a never ending war that has no winners or loosers. If we had people as stupid as them to just go and blow ourselves up we would have more of a chance but no instead of falling back and rethinking our stratagey we just keep going in and loseing more people. I just wish for one time they would let the redneck americans go over with there shot guns and beer bottles and tear them up wed have more of a shot with drunk people than with the ones we have over there now. Plus it would be fun id be in line for that one if it ever happend. We could turn the war around then call out the wuss bush and solve his problem and make sure he cant start any more wars!! Twisted Evil
Inspector_Gadget
I'm against it, only because It's just horribly wrong...I dont' like it at all, I'm kind of a hippie, so to speak.
Gozzgull
celicapimp wrote:
Is there accualy anyone out there that. Belives the war is for a good cause? I mean come on we went over to there land and screwed them over for years. They just got back at us pay back is fair and it sucks. But our president is a Selfcenterd egotistical freak who belives his father was right. His father was more of a fool than he is. I belive That we should fall back out of there land and leave them be they wont mess with us if we don mess with them. If they keep messin with us then nuke them solve the problem. JUST LIKE PRESSING DELETE ON A FILE. Make them all go bye bye.


Sigh

Things like that sicken me. How can anyone believe that they have the right to criticise someone protecting people. The presidents were not idiotic or stupid/foolish. Sadam Hussein had been funding terrorists for years and killing his own people, if you can say things like you did, you obviously support communism/dictators/and terrorism.
xiao
War is lame...

If Bush thinks Sadam is a bad guy, he should go kill him himself, not send other people to "protect America from terrorists"
And if he decides to send an army anyway, they should make 1 small competition..
Like 20 Americans vs 20 other guys
winner gets the country, no innocent people killed or harmed... (well... maximum 40 innocent people killed or harmed)
derrida
There really are some bad posts on here.

Like 'Bush is bad" or "we gotta slay terrorist yeah"

i mean this is only fueling the argument. Not solving anything.


I think, that the war was about Oil. The war in Iraq that is. The bush administration has admitted there was no connection between Al Qaeda and Saddamn Hussein. Why did they have aircraft carriers in the gulf before anywar had began and they even had a motive? Or bases in saudi arabia and iraq. Why was iraq an ally? Why iraq? Did they posses some more moral stance then any other country? No. Its because they were sitting on a pile of oil. This is better, this is peaceful security of oil. But then Iraq invaded kuwait and that oil the US thought they had, they no longer did. They had to defend kuwait and then saddam hussein became an enemy. Hence the need for war to secure oil.

I dont know but i think killing for oil is wrong. Of course WAR will solve the US getting supply of oil. But what is the cost?

No blood for oil.

But this isnt totally bad, i mean its good for buisness.

If you dont think the us is in it for Oil, where have you been?
Ressurrector
War is always cool when your fighting for a new dictator and his new world order.
shr3dd
i believe the war in iraq is for the best. if you dont think so, then wouldnt i be correct in saying you'd like saddam back in power? maybe iraq didnt have anything to do with 9/11, maybe it did, i dont know. iraq did pose a threat to our country. we've found a lot of weapons of great killing capacity in iraq and we know for a fact that theres many more that they sent to various other countries *cough* russia *cough*. our opponent in this war is a very primitive enemy. derranged suicide bombers hoping to kill 3 or 4 people at once. we blow up their camps in one bomb. we are winning the war quite efficiently and our own troops are disgusted at the portrayal of the war on todays liberal-biased media newscasts. the media puts a terrible spin on the war that causes idiots like you hippie-morons to oppose the war. stand up for yourselves people, thats how we became a great country. we need to win this war and we need to press the delete button on the whole middle east. to those who say this is a war for oil, shutup. this war is about our country's protection. have any of you idiots heard of something called the "spoils of war"? we get the oil because were winning the war as this great country should be. i could type a lot more but half of you wouldnt even take it in with an open mind. the problem with america isnt that were in iraq, or that bush is the president. the problem with america is we have too many people screwed in the head who are running this country into the ground (i.e. liberals). i hate you left wing peices of crap
S3nd K3ys
shr3dd wrote:
... the media puts a terrible spin on the war that causes idiots like you hippie-morons to oppose the war...


So true. We're so lucky that the media was not involved to this extent in the second WW, or we'd all be getting shot by the SS for speaking like we are, (albeit we'd be speaking in German).

If half the sheeple here that are slamming bush and slamming the war knew half of what they think they know, they'd be writing bush a letter thanking him.
shr3dd
sheeple, good word, i should use that more often. i just watched a BBC documentary on Stupidity. it explains how TV will brainwash people into seeing their side of things but think they derived to that conclusion on their own. its the intelligent people that can see this phenomena and understand the concept of the liberal media putting a completely different spin on this war and undermining everything thats right. take that John Kerry, f**k you john kerry.
S3nd K3ys
shr3dd wrote:
sheeple, good word, i should use that more often. i just watched a BBC documentary on Stupidity. it explains how TV will brainwash people into seeing their side of things but think they derived to that conclusion on their own. its the intelligent people that can see this phenomena and understand the concept of the liberal media putting a completely different spin on this war and undermining everything thats right. take that John Kerry, f**k you john kerry.


LMAO!! That's ef'n scary stuff!

For reference...
shr3dd
its quite scary, i honestly believe that stupidity will destroy our world. that and radical muslims partnered with liberals. now thats quite sobering. scary thing is liberals want to talk, understand, and get along with terrorists. like Tony Blair's "dialogue" with the people who bombed london, er... the people that bombed london's supporters, because the people that did it are dead, suicide bombers, a quite primitive form of warfare and one so pathetic we should just erase it by erasing the kind of people that have done this. bring back natural selection by eliminating the people who do not support the advancement of the species. liberals, radical muslims and the people on welfare that dont deserve it are holding the species back by sliding through their life while maintaining as little productivity as possible. i could rant for hours on this but the only one who it would get through to is S3nd K3ys and im assuming my view is already shared. anyone else whos curiosity of highger intellect is peaked: be aware... you must be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of whats right, and you have to be aware of ignorance, for it is unfortunatly a cumbersome burden to the rest of us.
mengshi200
the war come from enmity.avoid war need to eliminate enmity!
MIRC
i dont now what to say i heat war that sux
mathiaus
^ Thats spam Evil or Very Mad


anyways there are people out there who need to be dealt with. The sort which diplomacy wont work for as they want people dead. If you say well give you land and some money just stop it they wont. They never will. War deals with these people!

there are those who take over countries and rule as dictators such as saddam hussein and have secret police who beat and kill innocent people. War deals with and has dealt with some of these people.
shr3dd
How else would you deal with these people? You cannot reason with a dictator who wants every citizen in your country to die. Let's say you were President Bush and a radical group was targeting your armed forces as well as your innocent civilians. Would you make countless, fruitless efforts to talk and reason with them while more and more of your people died each day? I cannot say what you would do, but as far as what I would do: I would do things to these people that make Bush look liberal. Just be glad I'm not president and be glad that you have one that will stand up for your ass.
S3nd K3ys
Quote:
Just be glad I'm not president and be glad that you have one that will stand up for your ass.


Good point. The US came very close to having a president that refused to take action, and would ultimately lead to more attacks on US soil.



Mr. Bush has made a stand. He does what he says, which really confuses the hell out of the lieberals.
shr3dd
Yes, I believe if Kerry was elected preisdent, then there would be more than one attack on US soil. The terrorists wanted the Americans to vote for Kerry. Terrorists and communists hate Bush, so why would we elect anyon else? Are you going to play into the hands of people who want you dead? I watched the campaign trail in 2004 quite closely and i distinctively remember Kerry saying that he would react if another attack was made on the US. This puzzled me because why would a president in charge of defending his country wait for another attack to stand up for his people? Just think, if Kerry had been elected. how many more 9/11's would we have to suffer before we went to war. In a previous post I wrote that Bush is doing us all a favor, really he's just doing his job, and yes S3nd K3ys, that does confuse the hell out of some liberals. Very Happy
Ioana
One historical comment for the wars of the USA the passed 3,5 years:

"It is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering

Twisted Evil
hahame
if i feel bad,i will fight somebody.if i am very power,i will make war,it can make me relax,event i fail last
hofer


Do you really believe that war ended it all? So, you should study more history, real history not patriotic.
yupeng
For the knowledge i know.
War is the aid of politics
S3nd K3ys
shr3dd wrote:
... The terrorists wanted the Americans to vote for Kerry....








Shocked Shocked Shocked
shr3dd
lol awesome man, where do you find these?
hofer
Most powerfull? So stop attacking defenseless countrys and attack real countrys.
S3nd K3ys
hofer wrote:
Most powerfull? So stop attacking defenseless countrys and attack real countrys.


LMAO!

We don't "attack" a country based on it's power level, duh... Rolling Eyes

We attack them based on thier stupidity when it comes to messing with US or others that truly ARE defensless, like Kuwait, Vietnam, etc. Or those that are stupid enough to attack US first.

Perhaps you should spend a little time researching what you're talking about hence you won't make such a foolish post. Wink
S3nd K3ys
shr3dd wrote:
lol awesome man, where do you find these?


The real question is; where do you find these:
Quote:
Most powerfull? So stop attacking defenseless countrys and attack real countrys.


Laughing Laughing Laughing
shr3dd
Yeah because Iraq or Afghanistan aren't real countries. wow where do people come up with these posts that try to imitate intelligence?
knox
Quote:
Belives the war is for a good cause?


I am not american but my wife is Laughing

I support the war seeing my country does actually have troops in there, in the end yes it was. Iraq will be better off without Saddam (even though that wasn't the original reason for going to war) The end justifies the means so to say. Sad that soldiers have to die because of it though. However remember to not be fooled, the amount of Iraq people resisting "occupation" are very few only some of whats left of saddams elite army. Its mainly fighters from outside the country who are letting off car bombs and killing civilians.

That is why all the extremist arab claims are laughable at best.
Quote:

f they keep messin with us then nuke them solve the problem


Allthough that would be an easy sloution it can't and won't be done.
shr3dd
knox, i laugh my ass of at these muslim leaders, its funny. if you can understand them they have some crazy ideas and are hilarious. they fact that they think that them and their people are actually somewhat significant blows my mind
Some arab
DUDE THATS JUST PLAIN RACIST YOU BASTARD
anyway no war would be good but it is somewhat justified if it is the LAST RESORT!!!. I say it is good that Saddam is not in power anymore but for those who think that we should pull out now its ridiculous i would just as much as you would like bush to pull them out but if we do now we would be shitting on the Iraqis and letting them rot because it takes "time" to set up a security force even though its been over a year they have been working at it. I just hope soon they will pull out cuz it would do everybody a lot of good but only when IRAQ is READY by THEIR standards and not the US's standards.

Oh and one more thing Muslims are significant and the ones that lead others to blow themselves up are not Muslims they just say they are because blowing yourself up is suicide and that is one of the worst things you can do in Islam so dont get the radicals mixed up with the real Muslims on this planet.
So please make it clearer next time cuz that jus REALLY pisses me off.
S3nd K3ys
Some arab wrote:
DUDE THATS JUST PLAIN RACIST YOU BASTARD...


On Racial Profiling...

Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test. The events are actual cuts from past history. They actually happened!!!

Do you remember?

-1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Lenno
c. Harry Potter
d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3.During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger
was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

6.In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers
was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

7.In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

9.In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

10.On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade
Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c Mr. Bean
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

11.In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone because of profiling.

Rolling Eyes
shr3dd
some arab, i realize my post sounded bad. and i didnt mean every single muslim, i just meant the ones in power seem like theyre the bad ones. theres has been violence spread throughout the muslim history, as well as with most religions. i just see it more in muslim history. hey christians were involved in the crusades too. buddhists and the like are the only religion that hasnt attacked anyone over someone disagreeing with them, thats why im an atheist for i could not bear chastity. send keys is right though man, we cant be politcally correct all the time, racial profiling isnt neccessarily wrong. yes it will cause some innocent muslims to be searched but hey, innocent non-muslims are searched too. if we let 17-40 year old male muslim extremists slide just one time thousands of people are ******. but by racial profiling and searching everyone that fits the description then we can eliminate that all together. stop bitching about racial profiling and get your fellow muslims to kill themselves in their own country without hurting the innocent. it'd be better for us all. hell, if we wait long enough they'll all blow themselves into extinction, hopefully. but still we need to kill them before they kill anyone but themselves.
hofer
S3nd K3ys wrote:
hofer wrote:
Most powerfull? So stop attacking defenseless countrys and attack real countrys.


LMAO!

We don't "attack" a country based on it's power level, duh... Rolling Eyes

We attack them based on thier stupidity when it comes to messing with US or others that truly ARE defensless, like Kuwait, Vietnam, etc. Or those that are stupid enough to attack US first.

Perhaps you should spend a little time researching what you're talking about hence you won't make such a foolish post. Wink


LMAO TOO.

YOU should study more then try to speak something usefull.

All the wars have the same reason, conquest. What politicians say are only pretext.
S3nd K3ys
hofer wrote:
...

All the wars have the same reason, conquest. What politicians say are only pretext.


So the US is out to conquer the world? We've been the SINGLE strongest country in the world for decades, and could have EASILY taken over many times over by now. Fact is, we're trying to LIBERATE countries, not CONQUER them. (Try dictionary.com, it will tell you the difference.)

Unfortunately, your ignorance provides you with misconceptions about US.

The US has not attacked a country in order to conquer it. If it has, please name it.

Otherwise, your statements are invalid and inconsequential.
Some arab
man i sorta agree with shr3d i mean im not saying every muslim not to be searched i mean i know it is an inconvenience but i mean it looks REALLY bad when we are the only ones being checked u know? ONLY after SO many groups prostested was this changed and i mean the patriot act like HOLY SHIT that isnt for muslims or arabs at all jus cuz of what happened. BULL SHIT
all this paranoid shit is toward arabs and none else and dont even try to say that it is cuz its bull shit. I really think that the terrorists have won because ever since 9/11 we have been paranoid out of our skulls. I mean i hate to admit it but i really think its true. Besides the media preys on things like this and get good stories and shit at the expense of Muslims and arabs and their overall positive image. Muslims are peaceloving people. We dont force others to convert to Islam. I mean seriously the Quran (the holy book for Muslims) says that we can not force others to our religon and if u guys wanna live in our area u can and peacefully follow your religon jus dont break our laws. Like Christians can eat pork jus not in public in the privacy of your own homes. Bottom line is so many people are afraid of Muslims because of the media and the terrorists who claim they are muslims while the media supports that claim.
hofer
S3nd K3ys wrote:
hofer wrote:
...

All the wars have the same reason, conquest. What politicians say are only pretext.


So the US is out to conquer the world? We've been the SINGLE strongest country in the world for decades, and could have EASILY taken over many times over by now. Fact is, we're trying to LIBERATE countries, not CONQUER them. (Try dictionary.com, it will tell you the difference.)

Unfortunately, your ignorance provides you with misconceptions about US.

The US has not attacked a country in order to conquer it. If it has, please name it.

Otherwise, your statements are invalid and inconsequential.


LOL, LIBERATE? LOL again.

You should not beliave everything that you see in TV.


You noticed that you like to post funny photos, see this flash : http://charges.uol.com.br/vercharge.php?idcharge=969&modo=som.
impronto
war sucks. ppl die for political gain.
NiGHTS SoNIC
War is never the best option, but... If we left Saddam in power more people would have probably been killed than the ammount of Marines/Soldiers we have lost. Its bad when people die in war, but people know the risk when they join the army, I feel bad for the families who lost someone in war, and the soldiers who paid with their life because we went to war.

This war was nessassary to a degree, with Saddam out of power there would probably be less civilians getting killed in Iraq, like when Saddam had a whole soccer team killed because they lost. (I think thats the story, correct me if I'm wrong...)

So, in someways, I'm in the middle, not sure if this war is good or bad.
Ioana
That Saddam is gone, I consider a good thing, good for most of the Iraqui people. But there is nothing but Ethnocentrism in the assumption one could decide and take action to change the fate of other to good.

Of course there were other interest, I would agree to the conquering AND eliberation theory. Just to precise it: Modern (american) conquering is not the same as it used to be. it is about conquering a market and the possibility to gain resources. It is about economy. In this context eliberation would suite, if one takes the idea of free market: Then a country is eliberated once it's market has been made working after the same system like usa free market.
gonzo
War is awesome. May I have a second helping?

Nobody likes war. It is unfortunately necessary to deal with violent, irrational people bent on your destruction.

Unless you'd rather roll over for anyone who comes along?


Some arab wrote:
every muslim n.. looks REALLY bad when we are the only ones being checked


How many eighty year old white women purposely crashed airplanes into buildings? How many black teenage girls? How many green haired asian men?


Profiling works.
hamizan
i would say NO to war.

Firstly, why would you want to start a war? need of space? power? greedy? WHY? if you want all this and in your own country is in trouble what for? You want to make more chaos in this world? WAR make ppl sick! Most of us here want PEACe but some A$$ Head dont. Why would you want to disturb someone when they dont disturb you? Dont you have nth better to do than war? By war u shows wat? ur strength? $#@% up la... better sit at home / office and watch the beautiful, peace world and come over to Frihost. lolx.

Those started the war should be responsible to pay the damge. Not like you start it, and all the other country must contribute to build up the affected country. That isnt fair coz other country are just sitting down and watching some stupid a$$ going to war and kill innocent ppl..

Why are there Terrorist / Jihad? Im as a Muslim dont support them. I think they are A$$ heads too.. WTF they doing? Risking their own life to defend the ISLAM name. NOPE. They are using the name of ISLAM to do this $#%# attacks and if you wouldnt disturb them, they wouldnt disturb you.

This is an example of what i mean:

A is a presiden of Country 1 while B is a presiden of Country 2. Country 2 is in havocks and Country 1 want to show off their power by giving a helping hand to Country 2 citizens. Both country go to war kill many innocent ppl. Country 2 finally loose and Country 1 asked donations from Country 3 and 4 to help rebuild Country 2. WTF? They destroy it now they dont want to pay.
drunkfun
well, when you have a crazy dictator who finds killing civilians as usual as drinking milk with Oreos, then you need to fire a couple of hellfire missiles up his arse to teach him a lesson.

War is shit, it's gruesome and down right disruptive, but unfortunately, sometimes it is necessary to improve the world
S3nd K3ys
hofer wrote:
...

You should not beliave everything that you see in TV.
....


Wrong again, I don't usually watch TV.

Perhaps it's YOU who watches too much CNN and CBS.

Again, you fail to prove your point.

You can only verbally attack me and get mad at me to try to make yourself feel better about your misguided and false assumptions about what the US is trying to do.


Again, I challenge you.

Provide me with PROOF of what you say. EVEN ONE COUNTRY! ONE COUNTRY that the US "conquered" in the last century. Even TWO centries!

You can't!

Do you know WHY you can't?

Because it's not true!


You've obviously NO idea what you're talking about.
Some arab
Alright i sorta agree with you. The US didnt really Liberate these country's they more tried to persuade them to their side and agree with what they do and say. Iraq is a perfect example. Yes they got rid of Saddam thats good. They want to stay in Iraq as long as they can to try and put as much influence on their government as possible. They have effectively conquered Iraq cuz they got rid of Saddam for them on a thin reason and now Iraq "owes" the US one.
hofer
S3nd K3ys wrote:
hofer wrote:
...

You should not beliave everything that you see in TV.
....


Wrong again, I don't usually watch TV.

Perhaps it's YOU who watches too much CNN and CBS.

Again, you fail to prove your point.

You can only verbally attack me and get mad at me to try to make yourself feel better about your misguided and false assumptions about what the US is trying to do.


Again, I challenge you.

Provide me with PROOF of what you say. EVEN ONE COUNTRY! ONE COUNTRY that the US "conquered" in the last century. Even TWO centries!

You can't!

Do you know WHY you can't?

Because it's not true!


You've obviously NO idea what you're talking about.


I haven't watch CNN and CBS since 2001. SO, you can't say that.

As I was specting, you are unable to think, but TRY, maybe one day you will.

Nowadays conquest is not only territorial conquest like in the medieval ages and modern ages, there are a lot of ways to conquer a country like influencing the politics, economy, believes... AND USA is doing that in IRAQ, the "president" of Iraq is america-sided, any dumb can realize that Iraq is ruled by USA, now they will export theirs precious OIL, reason of thousands of murderers.
S3nd K3ys
hofer wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
hofer wrote:
...

You should not beliave everything that you see in TV.
....


Wrong again, I don't usually watch TV.

Perhaps it's YOU who watches too much CNN and CBS.

Again, you fail to prove your point.

You can only verbally attack me and get mad at me to try to make yourself feel better about your misguided and false assumptions about what the US is trying to do.


Again, I challenge you.

Provide me with PROOF of what you say. EVEN ONE COUNTRY! ONE COUNTRY that the US "conquered" in the last century. Even TWO centries!

You can't!

Do you know WHY you can't?

Because it's not true!


You've obviously NO idea what you're talking about.


I haven't watch CNN and CBS since 2001. SO, you can't say that.

As I was specting, you are unable to think, but TRY, maybe one day you will.

Nowadays conquest is not only territorial conquest like in the medieval ages and modern ages, there are a lot of ways to conquer a country like influencing the politics, economy, believes... AND USA is doing that in IRAQ, the "president" of Iraq is america-sided, any dumb can realize that Iraq is ruled by USA, now they will export theirs precious OIL, reason of thousands of murderers.


You failed AGAIN to prove your "point"

I take it you have no legitimate proof to back up your tripe, only thoughtless babbling, so I will dismiss any further posts from you as being nothing more than drivel from an un-informed Bush hater who has no idea what's really going on, and refuses to research it for yourself and accept the fact that the US isn't trying to 'conquer' anybody.

Yeah, we conquered Iraq. Rolling Eyes
shr3dd
I've been away from home for a couple days which means away from this forum as well. S3nd K3ys, I feel your pain of trying to have any form of intelligent discussion with un-informed Bush haters whose sole conception is that Bush is evil and this war is evil, not to mention their lack of carnal experience. Seriously though, this war is in no way for political gain. You know how many liberals are pissed off at Bush? How in the hell is he supposed to gain anything politically by this war. The thing you people cannot seem to get is the war our country is in, is a reactive war. The US isn't picking on defenseless little countries minding their own business. Hamizan, you can say no to war all you want, but I have to agree with Drunkfun, war is shit, but sometimes necessary. These people we're up against aren't miding their own business. Several thousand Americans were minding their own business in New York City on September 11th of 2001 and a couple of planes crashed into and destroyed their buildings. Government employees working in the Pentagon were minding their own business but a plane found it's way into that building. The ones piloting those planes were certainly not minding their own business. lol I'm one of those against attacking someone personally instead of attacking their argument, but anyone who says
hofer wrote:
any dumb can realize that Iraq is ruled by USA, now they will export theirs precious OIL, reason of thousands of murderers.
is an idiot though, I had to laugh, I apologize. I need sleep.
hofer
S3nd K3ys wrote:
hofer wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
hofer wrote:
...

You should not beliave everything that you see in TV.
....


Wrong again, I don't usually watch TV.

Perhaps it's YOU who watches too much CNN and CBS.

Again, you fail to prove your point.

You can only verbally attack me and get mad at me to try to make yourself feel better about your misguided and false assumptions about what the US is trying to do.


Again, I challenge you.

Provide me with PROOF of what you say. EVEN ONE COUNTRY! ONE COUNTRY that the US "conquered" in the last century. Even TWO centries!

You can't!

Do you know WHY you can't?

Because it's not true!


You've obviously NO idea what you're talking about.


I haven't watch CNN and CBS since 2001. SO, you can't say that.

As I was specting, you are unable to think, but TRY, maybe one day you will.

Nowadays conquest is not only territorial conquest like in the medieval ages and modern ages, there are a lot of ways to conquer a country like influencing the politics, economy, believes... AND USA is doing that in IRAQ, the "president" of Iraq is america-sided, any dumb can realize that Iraq is ruled by USA, now they will export theirs precious OIL, reason of thousands of murderers.


You failed AGAIN to prove your "point"

I take it you have no legitimate proof to back up your tripe, only thoughtless babbling, so I will dismiss any further posts from you as being nothing more than drivel from an un-informed Bush hater who has no idea what's really going on, and refuses to research it for yourself and accept the fact that the US isn't trying to 'conquer' anybody.

Yeah, we conquered Iraq. Rolling Eyes


Yes, you conquered.
Congratulations.

*taken in iraq

"an un-informed Bush hater who has no idea what's really going on, and refuses to research it for yourself "

If i change this a little bit, just a word.

"an un-informed Bush lover who has no idea what's really going on, and refuses to research it for yourself "

That's YOU.
shr3dd
uninformed? uninformed?!? okay, so you take your stance based upon a left-spun variety of standpoints, and you run with it, aimlessly in the dark. i wouldnt say im a bush lover but i do support him in the war, not everything, but were only talking about the war. i am informed, ive done my research, ive listened to both sides to make up my mind. i know what im talking about. i know s3nd k3ys is informed as well as if not more than me so dont call us uninformed.
hofer
shr3dd wrote:
uninformed? uninformed?!? okay, so you take your stance based upon a left-spun variety of standpoints, and you run with it, aimlessly in the dark. i wouldnt say im a bush lover but i do support him in the war, not everything, but were only talking about the war. i am informed, ive done my research, ive listened to both sides to make up my mind. i know what im talking about. i know s3nd k3ys is informed as well as if not more than me so dont call us uninformed.


You research was poor, try again. If you had really did a good research you would not have the opnion that you are Liberating Iraq! But you can DO agree with the invasion even knowing that you there to conquer, to explore, to steal, to kill... All powerfull nations try to expand, USA is not different. But keep in mind, they expand until another nation stops them. You can see it in any history book, even in ianque books.
mOrpheuS
I really hate to do this.
but I think once again we are all talking too loud but are definitely not willing to hear others out.

Let's try not to make anymore personal attacks please.
We know it can't be avoided in a thread discussing a sensitive topic like this, but we can atleast TRY not to flame.

Make your argument... great.
Counter other's argument... fine.
Call somebody else a fool (or ignorant etc)... Please don't.

because once we do that, we lose any chance of having a decent discussion in the thread afterwards.

I see this thread getting ugly.

-close-
Related topics
What do you think about WAR of the WORLD?
Star War lol
God of War
God Of War
War World
Google Earth War
War in iraq
Demonstrating against the war/president/etc etc etc = FRAUD
war never solves anything.. except
Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War: Winter Assault Demo
The justification for war
II world war games
Money for education or war.
Cold War Demo
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.