FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The more you know...

djcaution
Have you ever looked at the clock on the wall right when it was 11:11 or 3:33 or anything like that and be like cool, what are the chances eh? eh? eh? Well check this out!!!

On the 4th of this month (May) at two minutes and
three seconds after 1:00 in the morning,
the time and date will be: 01:02:03 04/05/06.

You may now return to your life.
hopelesshumor
oh my god that's crazy Laughing
Sebaci
There will be a big accident at 23 december 20012 11:11...
or 21 december
ocalhoun
It always gives me a start when I see the clock at 911.
(The emergency services number in my country) It's a little startling to see the numbers you've grown up associating with emergencies lit up on the dashboard of your truck...

How's this for a coincidence: my clock reads 7:11 as I pass by the store of the same name.
heady233
ocalhoun wrote:
It always gives me a start when I see the clock at 911.
(The emergency services number in my country) It's a little startling to see the numbers you've grown up associating with emergencies lit up on the dashboard of your truck...

How's this for a coincidence: my clock reads 7:11 as I pass by the store of the same name.
Whao, 7:11 and 711. Freaky, My favorite time of day is 10:01 because when you read it backwards it's still 10:01 even the colon is in the same place.
bluedragon
THIS IS SO STRANGE

A friend of mine always shows me his cell phone when he looks at the time and it is something like 3:33 or 11:11.

Winter Solstice occurs in 2012 on December 21 at 11:11. This is the end of the Mayan Calendar when the Sun will pass between the Earth and the Milky Way (Galactic Equator).

2012/12/21 11:11 ... 21, 12, 11, 20 ... AGH NUMBERS!

Am I overreacting or should I be freaking out?
Slick
wierd.... just waiting for some nut to tie it into some religious meaning haha
bluedragon
I could probably tie in something religious. OMG It's 4:44~!!!!
ChaosMike
Sebaci wrote:
There will be a big accident at 23 december 20012 11:11...
or 21 december

we have MANY years til 20012 Laughing

but back to the point. I don't really believe something will happen on that day, although it is kinda freaky the mayan calendar ends on that date. Maybe they didn't have room to add any more days and years on their rock calendar. I dunno. Why can't we just assume something good, not always worst case scenario, armageddon, nuclear holocaust styled demise of Earth?
Posted December 12, 2012:
See, I told you s..............................*Earth explodes* Boo hoo!
bluedragon
The Mayan calendar was designed to be timeless.

13.0.0.0.0 is the equivalent to Dec 21, 2012

Today's date is 12.19.13.5.9

Check out Wikipedia's article. In other words, the calendar could essentially never end.
teh_razz
djcaution wrote:
Have you ever looked at the clock on the wall right when it was 11:11 or 3:33 or anything like that and be like cool, what are the chances eh? eh? eh? Well check this out!!!

Shocked, thats freaking cray man!

Wish I could have seen the clock do that :/
Boles Roor
Just wait untill we hit the 6th of june '06, 6 seconds, six minutes at 06:00 after the morning. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

EDIT: Fixed some spelling. Rolling Eyes
Rmgk
O M G You are just like me, i just stare at watches/clocks looking for weird number patterns then force people to look at them.

EVERYONE remember the 6/6/06 at 6:06 is coming up Razz
Helios
djcaution wrote:

That was exactly the time when Israel celebrated it's independence day this year Very Happy
silvermesh
djcaution wrote:

of course in the US you're a month late because we put the month before the day, so may 4th is 05/04/06